THIRTEEN - Her Song

The Unspoken Memories - Oh Sehun

Sehun's POV

I'm now in our campus radio studio's recording room on-airing a corner for the weekly program.

This cute looking DJ looked so focus with his job as the song still playing on-air. As the song stopped he introduce myself to his listeners.

"We are now with one of our third place winner for the charity event show Hidden Talent Competition, Oh Sehun. We only can grab Sehun with us as two other members of The Stupid can't join us for today's show."

"Hello listeners, I'm Oh Sehun, The Stupid's member from Bachelor of Architecture."

"Hello Sehun."

"Oh, annyeonghaseyo Baekhyun-ssi."

"Ah no, just call me Baekhyun hyung. Hehehe."

"Hahaha okay Baekhyun hyung."

"I heard you said on the competition that day, you dedicated the song to someone. Is it right? Can you share your story with us?"

"Ahhh, that. Emmm, I used to know a girl in high school. Ah, both of our mothers introduced us in one family meeting in our 12th Grade. We've attend the same high school since 10th Grade but I don't even recognize her before."

"So, what is your relationship with her till you can dedicate a song to her. Eyy, she is your girlfriend right? or ex-girlfriend? Eyy eyy lover boy."

"Ah she just came back from overseas a few months ago. We parted from each other for 4 years. She further her study for 4 years and recently came back here and decided to continue her study here, in this university."

Hyun Seul's POV

I'm now filling my tank with bread in our department's cafeteria. As usual on Monday they will airing our weekly radio program during our lunch time. Sehun is their guess for this week. God! Why it is always him nowadays? Here Sehun, there Sehun. I'm so sick with that name!

But hearing his voice is like melody to my ears, like blood to my heart. Keep pumping and making it fastening it beats a little by little. My heart grows warm despite the cold winter weather out there.

"Ahhh, that. Emmm, I used to know a girl in high school. Ah, both of our mothers introduced us in one family meeting in our 12th Grade. We've attend the same high school since 10th Grade but I don't even recognize her before."

"So, what is your relationship with her till you can dedicate a song to her. Eyy, she is your girlfriend right? or ex-girlfriend? Eyy eyy lover boy." The DJ whom I believe named Baekhyun asked.

"Ah she just came back from overseas a few months ago. We parted from each other for 4 years. She further her study for 4 years and recently came back here and decided to continue her study here, in this university." He replied.

Is he talking about me? I could feel all the ladies in this cafeteria started murmuring about who is that girl Sehun is talking about and started to make their own conclusion. Oh God! Can't he not be that detail? I just escaped from hell by Yeol's fangirls and now he is trying to drag me into another level of hell?

Hell Level : Sehun's Fangirls .

Why do all the guys around be must be some sort of famous or "good looking" as they said. Not me, they said okay!

He continued "We are somewhat drifted apart from each other about 4 years. I hope I can gain her trust back and fix things between us within this 4 years time-gap. I hope she can forgive me and all my wrongdoings back then. I was just 18 at that time." Oh so-freakin' Sehun. What does he has in his mind.

I spotted Jongin from afar coming to my direction. He stop and started to slightly drag the chair in front of me and place himself on that chair.

"By any chance, is he talking about you? I'm sure he does. Why must he talk about my girlfriend?" Jongin asked with his annoyed voice.

"Jongin-ah, I'm not your girlfriend. How many time do I have to remind you?"

"Hooo chill girl chill. Okay, okay. Don't be mad pretty girl, you look even prettier when you mad. Hehehe."

I heard Sehun voice again from the speaker.

"Oh wait, I recently found this in her old notebook. A song actually. I think its okay for me to sing this. Here it is, Better With You ."

Oh ! is he going to sing my song on broadcast? Is he crazy? That is my song, not him!

I swear I see the seasons change, more often than I see your face

November came and went, The Summer left without a trace

And I'm left with distance on my mind

Was it me that caused you to just pack up and leave?

When you did you took everything

I still hate seeing you without me

I'm better with you, you're better with me

I still miss all our nights, even fights were all better with you, You're better with me

There is nobody else who could love me the way that you do, Better than you

I still miss all of our days and the way you would carry me through, I'll carry you too

There is nobody else who could love you the way that I do

Who could love you the way that I do?

You filled my place with his embrace, His touch was cold, you never came

You filled a hole that's in my soul, I wish you felt the same

But is it too late for things to change?

I quickly wrap up my things and get up from my chair and throw away the rubbish in the dustbin beside our table.

"Where are you going?" Jongin asked curiously.

"To stop him from singing my song. That idiot should learn something from me today."

"But he is already sing half of the song."

I ignore him and quickly made my way towards the broadcast studio.

It was me, because leaving is just what I do

When I finally got something to lose

Yes Oh Sehun

It was you, because leaving is just what you do

When you finally got something to lose

I just don't feel the same without you

I'm better with you, you're better with me

I still miss all our night

Even fights were all better with you, You're better with me

There is nobody else who could love me the way that you do, better than you

I still miss all our days and the way you would carry me through, I'll carry you too

There is nobody else who could love you the way that I do

If there's a way for us to learn to forgive

There's nothing that I, that I wouldn't give

There's still a space that I have buried away

It's deep in my heart, it's always your place

I'm better with you, you're better with me

I still miss all our night

Even fights were all better with you, You're better with me

There is nobody else who could love me the way that you do, better than you

I still miss all our days and the way you would carry me through, I'll carry you too

There is nobody else who could love you the way that I do

Who could love you the way that I do?

Sehun's POV

I heard a loud bang outside the broadcast studio after I finished the song. Baekhyun make a weird face as if he asked me "What was that?" I shoke my head informing him that I didn't know anything about the noise.

He swiftly change the broadcast with some cheerful song and makes his way to the door to be showing with a girl. Or I could say, Hyun Seul. She is panting herself, maybe from running here just now? She bang in the studio and headed straight to me. Baekhyun hyung look at me dumbfounded.

Pang. I could feel stings on my right cheek, signaling someone just slapped my face which is I am very sure she tip-toed with all of her strength to reach my height. I rub my cheek. Her strength sure are unbelievable to be compared to her body and height.

"What was that for?" I asked.

"For your rudeness and for my copyright. Where did you find that? I am very sure I buried that deep down enough to not to be found by anyone."

"I found that in the corner of your shelves in your library."

"How did you found that?"

"Digging of course."

"Seriously Sehun , what's with the story earlier? Do you want to tell the who campus that badly?"

"And why cant I??? Or should I just said it out loud now? Broadcasting it to the whole campus?" I grab the on-air microphone near me. With only one button being pressed, the whole campus could hear our argument and will know that actual fact about us.

She grabbed my hand, taking it away from the mic.

"Oh Sehun, you little peanut. Stop messing with my life will you? I'm better without you. Can't you see that?" She spoke with sorrow voice.

"No you're not! I knew how you feel. Don't deny it. You can keep your poker face on all the time, you can change your character from bubbly to cold-hearted person, but you can't change who owns your heart that easy."

Baekhyun hyung looked at me, mouthing "She is that girl from your story just now?" I nodded. He replied with an "OK" sign with his hand gesture. He added "Sehun, you owed me and explanation after this. Settle up your things first and you can come to me anytime afterwards."

Hyun Seul make her way to the door, leaving this studio alone. I really wanted to chase after her but I still have my commitment here with the closing segment.

"You can go after her you know. I wont mind that. I can explain it to the listeners." Baekhyun hyung explained.

"Ah no, I still have my commitment here, I can't leave just like that. I will come to her after this."

I could see the tears rolling from her eyes as she left the studio. Did I broke her heart again?

Hyun Seul's POV

It is my birthday today, I don't even got any single wish from anyone around me till now and this is how his gift look like? By breaking my heart unconditionally?

I sat on the swing in the playground around our neighborhood. Nobody really came here after all. Besides, who will come here on ten o'clock in the night right? This is not the main playground of this neighborhood. We have another one on the west side from here near the entrance of this neighborhood street.

I kept crying silently remembering what did I do wrong since I came back here? I didn't do anything wrong. Maybe coming home from the first place is all wrong. I shouldn't came back. I should stay in Germany. Suddenly I could feel vibration from my jeans pocket signaling I just got a call-in. I slide it from my jeans and look at the screen showing Yeol's derp face selca, grinning from ear-to-ear showing his richness of teeth. I used to call him The Fairy-God Teeth when we were 10 tho. I ignored the call since I knew he always will figure it out that I'm not doing fine out here by myself.

After a few ring the phone got all silent again. I suddenly felt my swing stop swinging and I looked above . Oh so-freakin' Sehun, again. I quickly wipe away all my tears from face. I take a glance at my watch on my right wrist indicating 10:45PM.

"What?" I asked him.

"Do you still upset with all the things happened today? I didn't meant it that way."

"Yeah , you didn't meant all or anything you did wrong in your life. Who would, right?"

"No, I really meant it, I am sorry."

"Don't." I sat back on the swing and started to swing it again.

He drastically stop the swing and bend down to match meet my face, he lightly grabbed my forearms to make me stand again. He looked straight into my eyes. I can clearly see the crystal brown orbs stared directly to my dark brown orbs.

I was about to take his giant hands away when he suddenly grab my lower waist with his left hand that makes me fall lightly into his embrace as his another hand grabs the back of my neck.

Out of the sudden, he locked his lips with mine. His fluffy lips are officially on mine now. Fully. He savored the kiss and tighten it by pulling my neck to tighten the hug. I didn't replied it back. As bad as I want it on my lips, I can't let someone who doesn't love me kiss me like this. I felt like being used by him. He asked for an entrance but I didn't let that happened. He let go as he panting really hard.

"I... it is my birthday gift for you." he stuttered.

"It is more like a gift for you, not me." I replied coldly. Looking anywhere but his face.

Song :

This Wild Life - Better With You