TWELVE - His Selfishness

The Unspoken Memories - Oh Sehun

Hyun Seul's POV

I woke up as I can feel the heat from the sun slowly heating my bare face. What time is it now? Oh no! I'm going to be late for classes today! I looked at the clock that hanging in the middle of my small library which is exactly straight from my bed. Ah, 7:30AM. I'm not late yet. Suddenly a large hand reaching my waist and hug me tightly to his/her embrace. WHAT IS THIS? I could feel my face buried to his bare chest with the sudden skin contact. Yes, HE. Bare chest okay! Shouldn't girls have something else right? It's easy to confirm that.

"Yeol, wake up now sleepy head!" I slightly hit his forearm thinking that he is Yeol.

"Hmmm, let's stay like this for 5 minutes more. It's still early." he tighten the hug. Wait, his voice seems different from Yeol. Yeol's is deeper than this voice.

"Wait, you're not my Yeol. Who are you?"

With a shaky voice he replied "What? Your Yeol? I am not Chanyeol! Haish this girl! I still feel jealous with your closeness with your brother you know? Stop thinking about your brother, will you? Your man felt a little hurt here." He grab my right hand and place it to his left chest, signaling his heart.

"What? "My man?" Since when you are my man? Can you stop with all you nonsense?" and now I can see his face clearly as he flips his bangs from his forehead. Oh so-freakin' Sehun. My voice started to get an octave louder.

"Since high school. Can't you remember that? Auch. I'm hurt again." He pouted his lips cutely.

"Chhhh. Stop day-dreaming will you? And why are you here? On the same bed as me? Are you insane or something? We doesn't have anything between us anymore! Can't you get out now? Who let you in?" I yelled as I grabbed my phone, about to call Yeol from the room across my room. He quickly grabbed my phone and put it in his short pants' pocket.

"Stop that, if you wanted to call Chanyeol you can grab it from my pants." He pointed to his you-know-what.

"You can't right?" He came closer as I can feel his breath on my nose. He leaned closer and closer and now we are about a few centimeters apart and I can lightly feel his nose contracting with my nose. I freeze on my spot, unable to move any inch with his sudden braveness. His lips slowly formed a smirk.

He continued "Chanyeol and your mom let me sleep here, in your room. AS USUAL."

He leaned closer and I started to close my eyes tightly. Suddenly I can feel his breath near my left ear.

He whispered "Besides, I am still your husband, nothing wrong with a husband and his wife sleeping together right?"

He slowly apart from my body but still kept his famous smirk on. He continued "Or we can do anything more than that. I gladly accept that if you want it. Do you?" He winked at me.

I stunned on my spot. Still can't accept the fact he told just now. What does he means by he is still my husband? Didn't I sign our divorce letter before I went to study abroad?

"What do you mean by STILL?"

"I didn't sign that paper. I threw it away."

"Why did you threw it away? Oh God! and now I'm still stuck with you in this un-named relationship? Are you insane or something? You didn't love me! I can't afford being together like this with you. Can't you understand that? Why? Why did you want me to suffer like this? Can't you make my life a little bit easier? What does this means? Oh God why this happened?"

"Look here now girl." He grab both of my forearm so I am now facing him. Eyes to eyes.

"You can't deny the facts that you are still not over me. Then, simple! I want to keep what is mine as mine. I want to label you as mine to everybody's eyes."

"Wow, where did all the confident came from? You are that confident? I'm still not over you? The question is, do I happened to love you before? I can't remember anything about I confessed to you or something similar like that. Love did not exist between us."

"You are not a good liar! I do have prove with for statement. I'm very sure with my statement. You still love me till today. I can see that in your eyes. Stop lying. You're not suitable with that." He broke over conversation and went straight to the bathroom with his angry face.

************

Hyun Seul's POV

Me and Chanyeol are now heading to our campus. Now there are only the two of us. Without his friend named Sehun.

"Yeol can I ask you something?" I asked.

"You are already asking question my dear."

"Why you didn't tell me that there are still unsettle things between me and him? That I am still his lawful wife?"

"I want him to tell that by himself. It is his relationship, not mine. I don't want to involved in your love quarrel."

"Yah! We are not in any love quarrel. There's no love involved between us. I was so stupid back then."

"You are not. You are the most clever girl I know. Your scored every exam perfectly since we are still in middle school until now."

"Not that kind of stupid. Haish!" I sighed.

"Hahahaha. No you are not stupid. Love doesn't make someone stupid, but he is the one who is stupid."

"Nah, stop about that, we have arrived now. Bye! See you later." I ended our conversation and started heading to my class.