ELEVEN - Her Complex

The Unspoken Memories - Oh Sehun

Hyun Seul's POV

It was around 4:27AM when I suddenly awake. Feeling the uneasiness of the black surrounding. I do have Nyctophobia which is fear of dark and can't sleep in complete darkness. At least I must let one of the night lamp on. My night lamp is broken right now and I am quite sure I left the main lamp open last night. I started to felt scare and my forehead started to fill with sweats. I can felt some movement on the other side of my queen-sized bed and suddenly a hand reached for my waist. I started to cry silently and slowly my cry becomes louder and louder and it wakes the person beside me.

"Why are you crying? Can't you see I'm trying to sleep here?" that person asked with his sleepy voice which I found incredibly attractive.

I can't control myself as I started to trembling in sweat. I pushed the person beside me and got up from the bed to be found at the corner of my room, near the sofa at my small library across the bedroom. That person started to come to my direction. I can see the silhouette and I am sure it is a guy. He came near me and asked again.

"Why are you crying? It is 4:30 in the morning now. Are you having a bad dream just now? Do you want me to make you a cup of warm chocolate?" He asked panically.

Why would he be panicked right now? I am the one who should be panicked. Having a stranger in my room in this complete darkness and it happened to be a freakin' guy. A GUY! I cried even louder remembering the last time the same situation happened. Would this happened again? I don't want this. I hate this situation. Yeol I need you right now!

"Yah, what happened to you? " He shakes my shoulder. He started to feel panic and run outside the room. I still cried silently at the corner of my room. Assuring he will come back again. And he does. But, he came back with Yeol beside him.

"Why did you shut the lamp off? Don't you know she is afraid of the dark? Are you stupid or something? She always argue with you about this and you doesn't seems to understand about this Sehun? Haish, now go open the light for her!" Yeol angrily shouted.

Sehun's POV

"Why? She has fear with dark? I really did not know about that. Hyun Seul, sorry." I apologized.

"Nah, nah Hyun-ah its okay now, I am here. You are save now." Chanyeol brings her to his hug. He slowly patted her back to calm her down and I could see she is slowly calming down.

Seeing her like this, with the same outfit she wears last night, the oversize sweater, I can't help myself to keep staring at her body as I find she is really hot in her messy hair. She is a hot mess! Ahh I should get a grip with my hormones. What are I'm thinking about. Come to your sense back Sehun! I gently slapped my face.

She stops crying and Chanyeol leads her to her bed to lay her down and he went outside and asked me to trail him along.

"Don't you ever let her sleep with complete darkness like that again! She is afraid of the dark."

"Since when and why?"

"I will tell the story tomorrow, now you can go back to sleep and keep her calm. Accompany her and don't let her be alone. Get it now?"

"Ne."