ONE - Doubting

The Unspoken Memories - Oh Sehun

As she enter the house, the comfortable home of hers, she doubted her decision for accepting the offer letter that arrived a fortnight ago. Is it okay to do this? Is it the best decision to make? As she keeps walking straight to the stairs indicating to the second floor of the house, she stopped at the front door of her older brother's room. She knock twice and about to knock once again but her brother already open the door for her and she ends up knocking her brother's chest.

"Ouch, your knock is quite strong for a not-so-big girl like you." Yeol said.

"You should've said that I'm short, no need to use that long word to describe my shortness, I end up knocking your chest, so I'm aware of my shortness Yeol." she replied.

"Hahahahahah. It does not matter, I still love you with all my heart okay?"

"You giant dope! I should've killed you long ago when I have the chance if I knew I would be tease up like this everyday."

"Hahahahah, my little sister is sooo cute when she is angry." Yeol pinching her cheek.

Hyun Seul's POV

He ends up bringing me to his embrace, to feel the warmness of his body. As usual, he knows me too well till the point I can't even pretend that I'm okay when I'm actually not. He is my big giant brother after all. I grew up with him for 18 years of my life. He sure does know me inside and out. Every single scars in my body, on what age I hit my puberty, to the point I hate it when he knows how to read my feeling with only some glance through my eyes. It is like crystal clear how he will read my thought roughly.

"Hyun Seul-ah, are you sure with your decision to further your study there? You are going to leave me here then? Can't you stay with me here? You've got the same offer letter from Seoul University right? Are that University not enough for you? We can be classmate. The last time we have been classmate is in our 10th Grade if I'm not mistaken."

"Yeol, you knew my condition right? There is no way I'll be in that university at this moment, maybe some other year, who knows." I replied as I flushed him a tiny smile to brighten the atmosphere a little.

"Okay I get it, but did you tell him that you are going to further your study in Germany?" he asked.

"Yea, I did tell him." I nodded.

I did tell him, I posted a note on the notice board in his room yesterday.

"Emmmm, can I sleep here tonight?" I added.

"Yah, you are already a grown up lady and you still want to sleep in your older brother's room?"

"Why? Is it wrong? You know I hate dark right? So why do I want to sleep in that dark room?" as I pointing my index finger to the door of my room."I can't even open the light even if I really wanted to. Besides, I don't mind sleeping anywhere I can even take the bathroom if you want me to do so. Basically I can sleep anywhere."

"You like to sleep that much huh? Fine, just take the bed underneath my bed." (the drawer bed)

"Yeaaaaa iloveyousomuch Yeol!" as I tip toed myself to match his height just to kiss his cheeky cheek.

Hell man this guy is so tall, my height is not even reach his shoulder. Sure he did take all the tall gene to himself and leave me here as a shorty. Is it true that he is my brother? Our height doesn't match at all.

I headed to my current room to take my stuff to stay over at his room. Well it is not the new thing for me as I always cuddle him every night until I reached the age of 12 and our dad decided to separate us apart and his would always said "No one will going to marry you if you keeps bothering your brother like this as always."