365 FRESH

Description

Hwitaek or also known as Hui in the drug dealing business has started to feel his heart clench each time his new buyer a young man who goes by the name E'Dawn started to come to him for deals. He hasn't felt like this since his old fling with an old customer of his named Hyuna, she hasn't been back for almost a whole year.

Hyuna was the only reason E'Dawn managed to find a new dealer, Hyuna was his hair dresser and use to stop him getting into trouble when he was a teen. Once given the address to this Hui guy, E'Dawn made his way towards the building and knocked on the hard metal door. A pair of eyes appeared through the small openning of the door. 

"State name and who sent you." Hui ordered behind the metal doors.

"Call me E'Dawn and Hyuna sent me." E'Dawn said staring into Hui's now wide openned eyes.

"O..okay come in" Hui said before openning the large door.

"I'm Hui, a good friend of Hyuna." Hui said as he led the younger male to a couch.

"Hyuna said you were the best person to get stuff from." E'Dawn said leaning back on the couch.

"I have the money you got the stuff, so let's make a deal." E'Dawn said looking Hui dead in the eyes.

"Deal." Hui said with a small grin. 

● Warning there will be ual things and possibly triggering things in this book, there will be a warning ● 

■ Book 1■