Second Stage of Pregnancy

Happy Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Another month had passed and Yuta is still bedridden. He didn't know what to do since he had done most of possible things that he can do in bed. He looked at the watch and it's only 7:45 in the morning, meaning... Taeyong is still sending Winwin to his class. He just decided to stare at the ceiling and feel his slightly visible tummy. He's already in his 4th month and he can feel his baby slowly moving inside.

"Hi baby, are you hungry? Papa's already hungry and Daddy's not yet here." Yuta baby talked and shifted his hands more to the front of his bump and he can feel the baby moving again. Yuta didn't fail to smile as he can feel his baby very alive early in the morning. He heard the door opened and sighed in relief that Taeyong finally came home so that they can eat breakfast now.

"Yuta? Baby? I'm home. Have you eaten breakfast already?" Yuta swore that he felt his baby kick inside his womb. He widen his eyes and smiled again when he felt it.

"Taeyong!! Hurry!" He called his husband in excitement and the latter rushed inside their room. "What happened!?" Taeyong asked in panic but felt relieved when he saw Yuta smiling while lying on the bed.

"Baby is kicking. He's a good kicker." Yuta said and pulled Taeyong's hand to his bump to let his husband feel it too. Taeyong didn't feel it at first but when Yuta suggested him to speak, the baby starts kicking again.

 

"Hi baby!" Taeyong can feel the kick.

"Are you hungry?" Another kick strikes again.

"Lets go eat." And another kick.

 

Taeyong felt like he's going to cry but tried to suppress it since Yuta has been teasing Taeyong being a cry baby ever since he found out about his pregnancy. But Yuta didn't fail to notice the forming tears in his eyes but decided to let Taeyong live for once since he's also wanted to cry in joy.

 

 

 

"Do you need to buy some comfy clothes to wear? You seem getting bigger." Taeyong knew it's a wrong set of words that he blurted out but Yuta just looked at him while he's sipping his orange juice, listening to him. He thought that he'll very mad that he described him big (Yuta is a weight conscious person) but he didn't even hear a mad response from his husband.

"I have a lot of comfy clothes in my dresser. I'm a soccer coach, Tae. I wore jogging pants often." Yuta said in a matter of fact tone. He walked to his dresser and pull out a baggy pants to shove it to Taeyong. "But since you offered to buy a new one for me,  I'll take your offer then. New clothes are much better anyways." Yuta pulled his mischievous smirk on his husband that Taeyong gulped.

 

 

Taeyong was forced to buy it himself as Yuta still cannot go out of the bed until fifth month. He chose four more sweat pants and three large sweater that can fit until Yuta turned nine months. He pulled his card from his wallet and gave it to the cashier until he saw something. He took the card and the items that he bought then walked towards the boy who's smiling over him.

"Hi there! What is your name?" He asked the little boy who's eating his ice cream.

"Jae..hyun.." He said cutely and smiled showing his cute little teeth. Taeyong always felt soft to kids most especially to cute ones. He pinched the little boy's cheek and decided to go home since Yuta needs some company in their house.

 

"Yuta! I'm home!" Taeyong called as he opened the door of their house. He can hear the sound of anime coming from their room and he knew that his husband is just spending his time in another episode of Naruto. He placed the bag of clothes on the couch and went to the kitchen to prepare some food for Yuta to eat. He sliced an apple and peeled some oranges and walked inside t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter