First Stage of Pregnancy

Happy Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taeyong knew that crying wouldn't help when they are in the situation like this but he couldn't control his tears most especially when his husband is not okay lying on the back seat of your car with your son. He ultimately regret asking Yuta to fetch Winwin instead of him, which he originally does every day. Taeyong drives faster than usual and kept crying until they finally reached the white building.

He's very thankful that some nurses urgently attended his husband and he was forced to stay outside. After a few minutes of checking up, one of the Doctors came to him and Taeyong stood up, clutching his hand on his son's little arm.

"WHY DID HE FAINT? WHAT HAPPENED TO MY HUSBAND? TELL ME!"

"You need to take a chill pill, Mr. Lee. Calm down. Your husband is safe. In fact, he just fainted because of his pregnancy. It's normal."

"P-pregnancy?"

"Yes, Mr. Lee. Mr. Nakamoto Yuta is 3 months pregnant. Congratulations!"

With that, Taeyong fainted too. Poor Winwin who has to deal his fainting parents.

 

 

Yuta was transferred into a small ward inside the emergency room. He just need to stay there for two hours in case that he needs to vomit again. He's now wide awake and still confused on what happened to him until Taeyong and Winwin came to him with a bright smile. Yuta frowned at his husband reaction since why is he smiling like an idiot when he's here lying on the hospital bed?

Taeyong sat down on the chair beside his bed and brought Winwin on his lap. He held Yuta's hand and grinned wider like an idiot. Yuta is in the verge of smacking his husband when he announced the three words that made him stop.

"You are pregnant." He looked at him in disbelief and tears are slowly forming in his eyes. Yuta thought that his vomiting, fainting and stomache ache is serious that he needs to stay here longer but the pregnancy news made his heart jump in excitement.

'Tae-"

"Shh.. Baby, I know.." He brushed his thumb on the back of Yuta's hand for comfort and kissed his son's hair. "Winwin's going to have a sibling now." With Taeyong's words, Yuta couldn't help but to tear up. They've been waiting for this moment and now that they're finally blessed with a child, they couldn't get happier. They have two children to take care now and both Taeyong and Yuta couldn't hide their excitement.

 

 

Yuta was already directed by his OB-Gyne that he should take a rest and quit working during his pregnancy stages. The Doctor told him that his pregnancy is quite sensitive that he needs to stay bedridden for another two months which Yuta groan in frustration. What will he do in b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter