TEN YEARS IN LOVE

Happy New Year My Co-author!

"Happy New Year!"

 

The sound of the bottles exploding around him and the cries of his closest friends but nothing like seeing directly in the eyes of the beloved.

 

"HAPPY New Year Nichkhun"

 

Wooyoung whispered drinking from his champagne glass without breaking eye contact

 

"Fabulous New Year Wooyoung"

 

Nichkhun's voice was a muffled whisper, in fact he couldn't find other words to say after that look in the younger man's eyes so he just hugged him.

 

"What do you think if we go to a more private place?"

 

He whispered in Wooyoung's ear and the younger hit his shoulder like a scolding but agreed with a knowing smile.

 

They reached the balcony of the room they had got in Thailand, leaving behind the noisy party to be together,

 

"Can you believe it? It's almost 10 years of this ..."

 

Wooyoung whispered looking towards the horizon when a pair of arms encircled his waist

 

"I still can't believe it ... after 10 years"

 

He rested his chin on Wooyoung's shoulder and sighed

 

"I can't believe you said yes to me"

 

Nichkhun continued and Wooyoung took a laugh

 

"I had an opportunity to refuse? You chased me everywhere"

 

Nichkhun also smiled

 

"I still remember it…. You appeared up in the soup"

 

Wooyoung's hands brushed Nichkhun's

 

"But if I had the opportunity to choose in the afterlife ... I would choose you"

 

The grip in Nichkhun's hands grew stronger and he smiled, turned Wooyoung over to look at his pretty face and trace his features with his fingers.

 

"I had not seen that look on your face"

 

Wooyoung said with his nose wrinkled and Nichkhun imitated him

 

"It's that, you're still like 10 years ago. Are you Dracula? Have you drunk all my blood?"

 

Wooyoung started laughing and hugged Nichkhun's neck

 

"I thought I could keep my identity"

 

He whispered, nibbling at Nichkhun's neck, then with his tongue.

 

"I think I also start to become"

 

Nichkhun lifted Wooyoung to princess style and carried him to bed, crawling on the slender body and leaning on his elbows to kiss his lips lightly.

"It's our first kiss"

Wooyoung whispered and Nichkhun nodded

"But you don't have to leave it alone"

The lack of oxygen caused them to move away after the umpteenth kiss and their bodies rubbing each other.

"Uh, one of my wishes for the new year has been fulfilled"

Nichkhun whispered and Wooyoung looked from his chest

"Which was"

He asked making circles with his fingers on the shoulder

"It's a secret"

Wooyoung smiled biting his lip

"erted"

Nichkhun's eyes opened and there was a husky laugh

"It's not that, my wish was to have you for me this year too. It has been so long, after many fights and separations without meaning and all the kisses and caresses ... I don't want to get away from you."

"You are corny, it surprises me"

They were silent for a moment, the sound of the music that was still playing in the hotel lobby and in the room could only hear the beating of their hearts.

"I'll take a bath"

Wooyoung got up covering his body with a sheet to get to the bathroom, dropping it before looking at Nichkhun and entering.

"That seems to me ... to release the bathtub."

He got up without worrying about being and entered behind Wooyoung.

***Ten years ago***

"I'll be back in a moment to take you to your new classroom, okay?"

A few minutes after the teacher's departure, Nichkhun was left alone in the infirmary. He had just moved from Thailand and Korea wasn't his favorite country but his mother insisted on it so there was no choice.

"Professor Kim"

An old man entered the place accompanied by a small boy with his hair disheveled, his face had signs of a fight and he didn't have an easy gesture.

"Oh! Student transferred Where is the teacher?"

The man asked and Nichkhun tilted his face

"S-She said she would come back in a moment"

The teacher looked at the unknown boy and left him there a moment before leaving.

They both fell silent for a moment before the boy hissed as he sat down.

"Are you okay?"

Nichkhun asked and the boy looked at him seriously

"Do I look good?"

He asked back and Nichkhun got up

"You are bleeding ... Were you in a fight?"

Nichkhun asked, ignoring everything else

"Yes, well, no. I didn't start it, I just defended myself"

Nichkhun smiled and took the antiseptic from the steel table

"What are you doing with that?"

"I'll clean the wound. Stay still, okay?"

Nichkhun came up with the white sponge and pressed lightly on the wound

"Nichkhun"

He said pulling out a confused expression from the boy sitting in front of him

"It's my name"

He continued and the other boy nodded

"I'm Wooyoung"

He answered in a low voice and Nichkhun smiled

"So you're new?"

Wooyoung asked a little nervous and Nichkhun nodded

"Yes and you... Do you get into fights continuously?"

Nichkhun pressed a little harder and Wooyoung complained

"Not really, I was in the library when they provoked me ... I'm not violent unless they provoke me"

Wooyoung spoke and Nichkhun smiled again. He had once laughed at that idea of "Love at first sight" but now he knew that his existence was real.

"But come on, what group are you from?"

Nichkhun asked walking away after disinfecting Wooyoung's wounds well

"First, you?"

Wooyoung flopped down on the head of the bed and sighed

"Second. I hope to see you again later, Wooyoung"

After saying this, the teacher entered the room and took Nichkhun to his classroom. Although that didn't mean that Nichkhun would stay still with respect to Wooyoung ...

.

Maybe it's not the best, but I thought a lot about what kind of plot to use so (as always) I went for something simple and also (As always) I changed the roles a bit. Thank you for all your support my dear co-author and I wish you the best for this year.
I LOVE YOU! <3 <3  @Drunkentaiji