✓ Five

A Stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as I opened my eyes, I had to remember where we were and what happened last night.

I kissed Sana.

She was resting her head on my chest, her legs were between mine and she was sleeping deeply. I yelped and looked at her. I am starting to love her so much. I feel like I want to confess who am I but I can’t. Besides, starting today our relationship will be different and I will to stay by her side until the end.

I was staring at the ceiling without moving until she woke up.

She looked at me with her frowned eyebrows, looking as cute as ever.

I smiled, “good morning”

“Good morning” she replied as she sat up and stretched. Damn, her morning voice is so hot… I need to calm my hormones down from now on.

“I will try to call someone so they can send us a driver” I grabbed my phone, luckily there was a signal. I called one of the guards at the mansion and they got prepared send us a car immediately.

Momo called me, I was talking to her while sitting on the bed when Sana walked to me and stood in front of me. I froze in my place like a statue.

She was holding a comb and started to brush my hair, my throat went dry and I lowered my head, trying not to stare up or look forward… Her chest was right in front of my face.

“Your hair feels softer” She complimented.

I had to clear my throat to be able to speak, “I changed the shampoo”

I finally looked up at her, her eyes were staring at me deeply, “Don’t think what happened yesterday will change anything” she said.

“Hm?” I tilted my head.

“I still hate you” she confessed.

“You hate the past me, I am different now Sana” I fired back.

“But the scars in my heart are still in their place” she said a little lower.

“Let me heal them then” I caressed her arm.

She was about to say something when we heard knocks on the door, the old woman came with a big smile and Sana greeted her with the same smile.

What on earth Jaerim has done to this poor girl?!

They walked into the living room and I followed them. The house was extremely cold but they had a fireplace. I was listening to the old stories the man was telling me until I heard Sana coughing next to me. I bet she caught a cold in this weather.

“Are you okay?” I whispered to Sana, she nodded lazily, her eyes look so tired.

She was sitting legs and arms crossed, shivering. I grabbed a blanket and covered her legs but she didn’t even look at me.

“Where is the driver? I need to go to the company” she finally spoke.

“He is on his way and you won’t go to the company today” I rubbed her back.

She rolled her eyes and looked away. My blood started to boil, she treats me like I have no opinion and never take my words seriously.

“You won’t go to work” I repeated, “You will rest at the mansion” I said firmly.

“Since when do you care about my health? Do you want me to remind you what happened two years ago?” She said, eyes starting to water.

“What happened?” I asked confusingly.

She leaned in and her face was so close to mine, her eyes were burning with hate and anger “When you asked me to abort our child because you don’t want to be a father.”

‘JAERIM! YOU ING !’

“You didn’t care about how much it hurt me and didn’t care about the baby” her eyes became teary while I stared at her blankly, she is blaming me for things I didn’t do… I am innocent to all these accusations but I can’t defend myself.

“But you agreed to do it” I said lowly.

“YOU FORCED ME TO DO IT!” she yelled a bit and luckily the old couple was in the kitchen preparing breakfast.

My phone rang and I had to answer. My head was dizzy.

“The driver is here. We need to go” I said, trying to stand up without shaking.

We got up and bid goodbye to the two old couples and thanked them more than once.

They took my car to the mechanic while we rode in another car. I was sitting next to Sana who was coughing and sneezing non-stop.

We arrived at the mansion and Sana went in without saying a word, I stayed and talked to the driver. I told him to go get some medicine I used to take when I got the flu.

I walked back to our room when I saw her standing by the vanity touching her forehead, “Are you okay?” I asked.

“I need to change and go to the company” she was still trying to leave.

“YOU ARE SICK!” I yelled a bit, “Your health comes first and I won’t allow you to go to the company! I will go to the kitchen and make soup and food for you so you can take your medicine” I paused a bit while she kept staring at me with her tired eyes, “I hope you will at least change into comfortable pajamas and not leave.”

I left the room and headed down to the kitchen. I rolled my shirt’s sleeve up to my elbow while the chef and the maids stared at me in shock, “Let’s work hard to prepare a nice breakfast, shall we?” I smiled at them and the cooking show started.

Since I always lived alone I was forced to learn how to cook and now I am good at it. I noticed how the maids were stealing glances at me and chatting. They are so kind and humble.

I prepared two soup bowls with fried eggs and vegetables, along with toast and jam.

Going upstairs while holding the tray was one of the hardest things I’ve ever done in my life but I managed to arrive at the room with no accidents. I opened the door and the bedroom was empty.

I guess she left.

I placed t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter