✓ Four

A Stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The traffic was jammed, I don’t know why. I was tapping my finger on the steering wheel as I was listening to one of my favorite old Korean songs and murmuring some words.

“You remember the lyrics?” Sana asked and I almost forgot how to breathe.

“Uhm… I’ve been hearing it so much lately on the radio. You know all I do is lay in bed” I answered quickly.

She looked convinced and I was able to breathe again.

“My father told me that you want to work at the company. You can start tomorrow, I can find something for you to do.” she said faintly and she was obviously exhausted and sleepy.

Not much time passed before she fell asleep. When we got home, I got out of the car and opened her door, she was in a deep sleep with her head tilted to the right. I unbuckled her seatbelt and I carefully placed one arm around her back and the other around the bend of her knees. She wasn’t heavy so I was able to close the door with my leg making her wake up. Her body and muscles tensed “Jaerim! Put me down!” she demanded.

“No!” I said while walking, “RELAX!” I yelled a bit at her making her relax, “Wrap your arms around my neck” I said, she compiled. I was walking with frowned eyebrows and she was staring at me.

“Since when do you have a mole?” she asked.

I yelped nervously, I have a mole under my lower lip on the left, “It looks like you forgot my features” I joked.

“I can’t forget the face of the guy I’ve been married to for five years” she looked away while I started going upstairs… I hope I won’t get caught this early.

I let her sit on the bed as soon we arrived at our bedroom, “Rest and sleep.”

“I need to do something on my laptop” she said while getting up but I grabbed her arm, “Put on your pajamas and sleep! Work can wait!”

“Since when you are so bossy?” She frowned.

“When it comes to your health, you will see another Jaerim” I said and she looked at me confused. I went to the bathroom where I felt my hearting beat so fast. I decided to take a shower and as soon as I came out I found her sleeping on the bed. She even forgot to cover herself with the blanket so I covered her and laid beside her. Watching her sleeping is so alluring, I was mesmerized, she is probably the prettiest girl I’ve ever seen.

 

 

 

Morning came, Sana and I went to the company together. She led me to a small office next to hers.

“This is your office” she said letting me walk in.

A desk, two chairs and an empty bookshelf.

“Couldn’t you find a smaller office?” I asked sarcastically.

She chuckled and Momo came in, “Momo will tell you what to do” she faked a smile to us and left while Momo bowed to her humbly.

“Let’s get to work Jaerimie” she grinned at me while I sighed. This is going to be boring…

 

 

 

Data entry. WHAT A JOB.

Luckily, I am fast at typing so I finish everything in a short amount of time.

Today we had a big press conference followed by a small party.

I wore a beige suit with a light blue shirt and brown oxford shoes.

I sprayed some cologne and was fixing my jacket when I saw Sana stealing glances at me.

“What?” I asked.

“Nothing” she looked away then scanned my body, “You… look handsome”

“Thank you” I winked playfully at her when she noticed my hand. I found a ring in his drawer.

“You are wearing your wedding ring?” She questioned.

I nodded and smiled, “shall we go now” I offered my hand to her and she held it tightly as we left the mansion.

 

She wore a soft gold maxi dress. After I told her not to wear short dresses she rarely shows skins. I guess she was doing it on purpose to tease Jaerim, she needs him. She needs a shoulder to lean on and I will be that shoulder.

A lot of famous businessmen were attending, I was happy to get the chance to see them and listen to their conversations. I eventually started to join them making Sana shocked.

It was her turn to give a speech, her confidence was overflowing. Such a strong woman.

“You are proud of her?” an old woman next to me asked.

“Very” I smiled at Sana who accidentally saw me. She became uneasy and drank water. I gave her a thumb’s up when I noticed something weird under her plate next to me.

A small paper.

I took it and read it, ‘Take care of yourself Sana, the time is coming’

What is this bull!

Who placed it? When and how?

I looked around but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter