Picture Diaries

PETER PAN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dust has covered the whole basement which has been locked from the outside world .

What has brought me here, well the answer is I don't know .When people tell us not to do something , we have the tendency to do it first .

I was told not to go near the basement . But look.... here I am standing in-between the dust and the rust of basement as my whole childhood and teenage memories is safe inside this basement .

My memories are not my best friend . I want to know how my life was before this, but my parents are of no help .

So I decided to look for my old self on my own . What if I regret anything I have done in my past ,then I'll make sure to mend it now .

As I was roaming I saw a old book shelf and there were some diaries . I took a deep breath and pulled one of them out .

As I opened the book I saw a messy handwriting . My name was written in it . I could hardly understand the writing but as I went through it, there was a picture of my parents holding me in front of a huge building

Was that my school ?? I asked myself. And as turned the pages I could clearly see my friends there .

There is Baekhyun hyung , Chanyeol hyung and even a girl I don't remember seeing her. Those thoughts quickly disappeared when my birthday photos showed up . With every photos there were small notes here and there . My mom must have written it .

I took the next diary , my handwriting had drastically improved in this one . Now I am 22 it must be around when I was around 13. I still had the same smile and photos were still there but this time the small notes that were made was not written by my mom but by me.

I gained few more friends at this stage I guess. There is Namjoon hyung ,Jin hyung ,and Suga hyung too along with Chanyeol and Baekhyun . And there was girl who had hands around my shoulder with her two pony she was looking cutely at the camera but I was looking at her with a small smile on my face . I have not mentioned any name in my notes so I still don't remember her .

This diary also ended on a good note .
I took the next one . By just looking at it I could tell that it was written by a mature me . But people tend to differ when I call myself mature .

My heart was beating fast it was like it would come out any second now. When I dusted the book a little and opened it, the first word I saw was Anna .

I let my finger tips graze over the name and after just uttering the word once I found myself calming down a little .

With the name there was attached photograph of a beautiful girl . And there was a small note my first crush
Was written over it .

The whole diary cont

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter