Final

“I’ll arm wrestle you for it.”

Person A and B are having an arm wrestle fight and B cheats, by leaning over to kiss A to surprise and distract them. But A kisses back, the force of their lips on B’s comparable to the strength A has on their locked hands.

 

Jimin was sulking and he wasn’t even going to try and hide it. Yeah, ok, so he was the shortest person in the band. What of it? He worked out enough, possibly more than Jungkook. So what if he was small? He was strong too, but no. No one could believe that soft little Jimmine had the strength of five men. It was all Jungkook. Jungkookie is so tall. Jungkookie is such a muscle kid. Jungkookie could probably lift him up and-uh, nevermind that one. The point was that everyone else thought that just because Jimin was short, then he wasn’t strong either. Well, he was going to prove them wrong and he had a foolproof plan on how.

 

It was a widely known fact that Jimin may have a soft spot for their giant toddler maknae; but honestly, Jungkook was just as bad. They never really said anything about it. They never really did anything about it. It was a little frustrating to be honest. Not that he didn’t love all the innocent touches and snuggling and paid in full trips to Japan where he could just bask in the maknaes attention...God he loved it. He loved Jungkook. So, he figured that his plan on beating Jungkook in an arm wrestling match couldn’t backfire. Jimin almost wanted to laugh maniacally as he tracked the poor boy down. This was going to work and all the members were going to see that Jimin was superior. (IN hindsight, though, wow...that REALLY backfired).

 

Jimin found Jungkook in the living room battling off with Taehyung and Hoseok in some multiplayer game on their group-use-only-television. Yoongi sat curled up in an arm chair, lazily popcorn out of a bowl (because using his hands is too much work) Namjoon and Jin sat snuggled up together on the couch with a coffee table separating them from the madness of the video game players. Jimin was a little hurt that they had all gathered up together without him but he quickly pushed that thought away and refocused on his mission. Jimin silently skipped over to the three on the ground and dodged a remote flying past his head as a result of Jungkook killing Taehyung’s character. Taehyung whined loudly and rolled on the floor. Jimin simply rolled him away so that he could take Taehyung’s spot next to Jungkook. Jimin placed his hand on Jungkook’s folded knee and looked up at the younger with the best puppy eyes he could manage.

 

“Kookie, let me take your spot next game,” Jimin asked with subtle cuteness; he couldn’t go all the way at the moment because it was much more fun to watch Jungkook slowly give in.

 

“Hyung, not right now I’m- YAH HoSeo-HYUNG NO!” Jungkook devolved into shouting at his other hyung, fingers angrily tapping on his controller.

 

“Kookieeee,” Jimin whined this time, tugging a bit at a rip in Jungkook’s jeans.

 

Jungkook seemed to regain control over his character and spared a glance at Jimin, puppy eyes and all. The younger immediately whipped his eyes back to the screen. Jimin would have felt a little defeated if he hadn’t noticed Jungkook swallow his own saliva shortly after. His shoulders tensed a bit as he quickly disposed of Hoseok’s character.

 

“Kook, lemme play now,” Jimin reached for Jungkook’s controller.

 

“No, hyung. Take Taehyung’s, he died first.” Jungkook stretched his damn long arms and held the controller out of Jimin’s reach.

 

Jimin simply laid his body over Jungkook’s and reached for it once again, “Come on, you have the black controller!”

 

“No,” Jungkook gasped, trying to shove Jimin off with his other hand.

 

Jimin gave up on trying to reach the controller and sunk in Jungkook’s lap so that the younger couldn’t push him away. Jimin turned his head so that one of his cheeks pressed against Jungkook’s toned stomach and his eyes met Jungkook’s over the expanse of his chest.

 

“I’ll arm  wrestle you for it,” Jimin offered, unable to hide his smirk at Jungkook’s blush.

 

Jungkook swallowed before mumbling, “Fine.”

 

Jimin giggled happily as he sprung up and shuffled to the other side of the coffee table, shoving Namjoon’s long legs out of the way. Eagerly, Jimin dropped his elbow onto the table and winked at jungkook. The younger sighed but still turned around, propping his arm on the table across from Jimin. At this point, Taehyung sat up and rained his eyes on the two, mildly interested at what was going on. Hoseok rolled his eyes and hanged the game to single player while Yoongi threw a piece of popcorn at him for being rude.

 

“Rules are you gotta hold the other player’s arm down for three seconds,” Namjoon piped in from the couch.

 

“Got it.” Jimin nodded, eyes steeled over in determination.

 

“Hyung, you know you can’t win this right?” Jungkook asked tiredly.

 

“We’ll see about that, Jungkookie, “Jimin countered and grabbed the other man’s hand.

 

“On the count of three,” Namjoon announced, “One...Two...Three!”

 

Jimin felt jungkook squeeze his hand and start to pull, however before he could go to far, Jimin suddenly sprung forwards across the table and slotted his lips over Jungkook’s. The maknae froze in shock for long enough that Jimin was able to turn the tides. However, just  before he could press Jungkook’s hand against the table, the younger regained his strength and pulled his arm back up (lips still attached). Jungkook then grabbed jimin’s neck with his free hand and pressed the elder harder against himself as he forced Jimin’s arm down.


 

Well...that backfired…

 

Jimin gasped into the kissed as Jungkook slammed his arm down almost painfully before releasing Jimin's arm and using both hands to pull Jimin’s body closer. Jungkook took the opportunity to slip his tongue into the kiss and probably would have gone much further if someone hadn’t thrown an entire bowl of popcorn at their head.

 

“For ’s sake, get a room!” Yoongi grumbled as the two separated, both panting heavily.

Jimin blushed hotly and held his defeated arm against his chest, rubbing it nervously. Taehyung made a gagging noise somewhere in the distance and Jungkook stood up and walked out of the room. Jimin looked around owlishly, suddenly feeling a little small and a lot alone. The moment didn’t long though because Jungkook rushed back into the room and yanked his small hyung off the ground. Jimin suddenly lost all ability to protest when Jungkook threw him over his shoulder and stalked out of the room. Jungkook did not let him down until he was safely in the younger’s room and sitting nervously on the younger’s bed.

 

“Jungkook I-” Jimin tried to explain when he found himself pressed against the bed weighed down by nearly 70 kilograms of 21 year old baby.

 

“Hyuuuuung,” Jungkook groaned into his shoulder, “You-ugh- you can’t just do that! In front of everyone else too! I had everything planned out. There was going to be guitar music and rose petal and a soft but seductive dance routine and I-”

 

“Soft and what?!” Jimin gasped, kicking his feet that were dangling off the bed and interrupting the younger.

 

Jungkook sat up on his knees and caged the elder underneath him, a serious expression staring down at him, “But no, you had to go and ruin my confession with a freaking arm-wrestling-kiss!”

 

Jimin blinked up at the younger in shook, “Uh,sorry?”

 

Jungkook sighed and leaned down to press a quick kiss against his already swollen lips, “Why do you do this to me? How can I like you this much?”

 

Jimin giggled softly and wrapped his arms around Jungkook, “I love you too, Kookie.”

 

Jungkook sighed against Jimin's lips before pressing his warm face back into Jimin’s neck, kissing it slightly as he replied with a “I hate you.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Each and every one of you owe me 20,000 won,” Jin spoke from the couch and grinned evilly when the living room filled with dramatic groans.