Ravenclaw's parents (Zhoutoria)

Aurora
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

It was pure coincidence that Victoria got wind of her and Zhoumi's reputation. She knows that they're both well liked enough and that their reltionships with the teachers also aren't bad. After all they both try to give their best and take their roles as prefects serious. Additionally Victoria was aiming to be the next Head Girl. So if she has ever thought about what her reputation might be, it would have probably been a stuck up or boring prefect. What she didn't consider though, was that it would have something to do with Zhoumi.

 

She was just making her way to the great hall when she hears her name being mentioned. It came frome a small group of Ravenclaw girls behind a corner. They were giggling and whispering to each other like they just heard the best story ever told. Out of curiosity and fear that they were gossiping about her, she hid behind the corner and tried to listen to what they were talking about.

To her shock and relief, they weren't talking badly about her but rather squeeling about the relationship between her and Zhoumi, calling them the 'mum and dad couple of Ravenclaw'. There was also something about ships and OTZ, or was it OTP? She doesn't know what that is and what it has to do with her and Zhoumi but she definitely knows what her reputation is now.

 

 

It's been some days since then and honestly, Victoria doesn't know what to think about her and Zhoumi being known as the parents of Ravenclaw. After keeping an eye open and listening in to more conversations, she notes with surprise that a lot of Ravenclaw students actually like to talk about her and Zhoumi's relationship, making bets when they would start dating or if one of them has a one sided crush. At least none of them are talking badly about them and seem rather happy about the two.

 

It's mostly rather amusing to watch some of the students losing bets and money because her and Zhoumi still haven't shown any open signs of them being a couple. But the truth is that her and Zhoumi have been in a relationship since third year and before that have had crushes on each other since their childhood. So yes, that might sound a bit cheesy but Victoria feels like her and Zhoumi are already married since years. They are just rather reserved about showing their relationship openly, it's not like they are trying to hide it. At the beginning they just didn't want to tell anybody because they were still young and their relationship was still fresh. With time they never really talked about that anymore but still were rather cautious since they didn't want any rumours to start like teenager were prone to do. Now it just stayed like this, they haven't talked about changing these things and why should they? They both feel comfortable with the way things are now.

Okay, maybe sometimes Victoria would like to be hugged more by her boyfriend in public, and sometimes she just wants to pull him away from some other girls and boys. But it's nothing she can't deal with, although she thinks that her friend and fellow Ravenclaw Taeyeon is already a bit suspect about her and Zhoumi's "friendship".

 

The door to the common room opens and Zhoumi walks in with some books in his arm. She can't help but to smile as she watches him make his way over to a first year boy who fell asleep on the couch. He drapes the blanket that was lying on the other seats over the sleeping boy. It's so typically Zhoumi and so fatherlike, the title of 'Ravenclaw's dad' truly fits him.

He finally notices her sitting at the table when he hears her giggling. He goes over to her with a bright smile on his face and a curious glint in his eyes.

 

"What are you so happy about, Qian?", he ask before sitting down opposite of her and taking her hand in his.

 

Victoria smiles sweetly at the action, the butterflies in her stomach fluttering.

 

"Nothing, just thinking that you will be a great father later".

 

The confused but pleased look he sends her from across the small table makes her break out into laughter.

 

 

Just yesterday Zhoumi had come too late to their date because of Jia. They had planned to picnic at a hidden spot at the lake. Victoria had worked in the Kitchen to prepare the snacks for their date, refusing the help of the house elves politely because she wanted to make something for Zhoumi herself.

It was one of the rare days when the two of them actually had

Please log in to read the full chapter