Heart Eyes (1/1)

Heart Eyes (One-shot)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: not beta-ed. all dialogue is in korean apart from the italicised (some of them i’ve already typed in japanese anyway. haha). this is set in an AU where homouality is normal and not frowned upon by anyone in the world. ^^

! ! ! in this fic, i am picturing Dangerous Love Jaejoongie and Yunho from the recent years^^

 

☆ ~ ☆ ~ ☆ ~ ☆ ~ ☆

 

Jaejoong was wide-eyed and bustling with excitement. He was with 3/8 of his noonas on his first trip outside of South Korea and he couldn't contain his amazement at everything he was seeing in Japan. He’d been in a very good mood ever since they landed yesterday morning. He didn't even pout or sulk like he probably would have done on a normal day when his three noonas left him at an empty café of some mall called Kave. They were going to buy "lady stuff,” they said. He didn't want to know so he let it go, and honestly, nothing and no one could ruin his great mood. He was in Japan, and not only that. He was in Japan to see Tohoshinki.

 

TOHOSHINKI. U-know Yunho and Max Changmin. The smart and talented Shim Changmin and Jung Yunho, the equally talented man that was the love of his life.

 

Jaejoong’s family was never well off, only having enough for their big family's essentials. So Jaejoong never had the money to buy concert tickets in the many years he has loved TVXQ. TVXQ concert tickets were highly sought after and they sold out quickly which made it even harder for fans to buy them. He’d wanted to get a part-time job at one point but his parents didn't want to risk his straight A's.

 

But he had seen the duo once when his best friends Junsu and Yoochun gave him a ticket to see T1ST0RY in Seoul as a birthday present 2 years ago. He’d been so surprised because all shows were sold out yet they managed to get a ticket. He no longer asked how they did it and just accepted the gift, drowning his friends with his tearful tight hugs.

 

He never thought he would be able to fulfill his dream of watching a Tohoshinki concert though. But thanks to his fifth noona's new cosmetic brand that quickly gained immense popularity, it was happening. His noona was suddenly doing very well financially and the next thing he knew, his final 4.0 grade average earned him a trip to Japan and a concert ticket. He couldn't be more grateful.

 

Jaejoong was happily sipping on his iced coffee when a waitress arrived to serve him the cake he ordered using his limited Japanese.

 

   

(a/n: just some visuals of Kave, the food there and JJ at Kave. haha)

 

 "Waaaah~ Arigatou gozaimasu! So cute! Kawaii cake, yes?" The 21-year-old giggled, looking up at the waitress. Jaejoong had the waitress giggling as well as she nodded her head at him, before bowing and turning to leave the cute foreign customer.

 

"Selca time with my kawaii cake," Jaejoong uttered in a singsong voice. He lifted the plate with one hand then proceeded to take a photo.

 

He then started typing out a LINE message to his best friends, "Yoochunnie and Su-ie, look at the pretty cake. <3 I am now at……"

 

Jaejoong was so focused on typing his message that he didn't notice his backpack, which was previously hanging on his chair, had fallen onto the floor. He didn't notice it until he saw from his peripheral view someone picking it up for him.

 

"Excuse me... your bag," The person said in Japanese, but Jaejoong understood a bit of what he said (because the Japanese and Korean words for ‘bag’ are almost the same).

 

"Oh! Sorry, wait," He mumbled, still looking down at his phone a moment longer. He was just pressing send... Ok, sent!

 

He stood up from his chair to claim his bag and to thank the person, but froze when he looked up. His body, time and everything seemed to freeze.

 

U-know Yunho. Jung freaking Yunho was standing there, holding out his bag to him. His bag. To him. Looking at him. Jaejoong. A gaping Jaejoong. Yunho had no makeup on, wearing dark clothes, a black baseball cap and a face mask pulled down to his chin, but there was no mistaking this was the older half of TVXQ.

 

"Ah, I heard you speak just now. You're Korean?" Yunho asked, and Jaejoong could only nod as he took hold of his bag.

 

"I see. Well, have a nice day and do take care of your bag," The taller man smiled brightly before turning to find a table of his own in the café. The star struck younger man's eyes were sparkling as he watched his idol, his love and his inspiration walk away.

 

When Jaejoong snapped out of his daze, he groaned silently and plopped down on his seat. He just made a complete fool out of himself in front of U-know Yunho, leader of TVXQ and his all-time favourite artist. He didn't even get to ask for a photo or an autograph! As this thought passed through his head, a feeling of determination suddenly filled him. He was going to get a selca or an autograph no matter how embarrassed he was feeling at the moment!

 

Jaejoong abruptly lifted himself off his seat and marched up to the side of Yunho's table.

 

"YUNHO," he paused as he realised he was almost shouting, "... hyung."

 

The aforementioned man looked up, startled at the loud voice that had called his name. Standing before him was the owner of the bag he had picked up from the floor earlier. The adorable guy, Yunho's brain side commented.

 

"I am so sorry for earlier; I was rude. I didn't even get to say thank you for my bag. It's just that I am a big fan, a Cassiopeia, and I didn't expect to see you. Well, I did expect to see you since I went to Japan to watch your concert. I mean, I just didn't expect to see you now, here in this café and suddenly you were right in front of me with my bag and my brain just—"

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter