Chapter 5

Love you secretly (May not update)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one POV

The next morning

“Ugh, my head. Where am I?” Seulgi said while looking at the unfamiliar scene around him. He tries to remember what happen last night until a body beside him and make him gasp in shock. He checks himself and found out he was with that person. The body beside wake up and found out that she was on the bed with a guy and the bad thing is she was “AHHHHHH!!!” Irene screams while throwing all things that she can get near her. “Auch! Hey, hey stop it” Seulgi said but that doesn’t stop Irene to throw things on him until Seulgi holds her wrist. “I do not know how we both can end up in this room so stop throwing things on me! I know that you felt disgusting with yourself but I also felt disgusting because I did to you without conscious. I’m sorry.” I said while trying to comfort her and I realize that she was the girl with chestnut brown hair. I saw a bloodstain on the bedsheet then suddenly she cries. I felt sorry for her because she lost her ity with a person like me and with this kind of situation. I felt totally like a jerk now. I felt like I have destroyed someone's future.

 

I waited until she stops crying and offer her my handkerchief to her. “Take this. Wipes your tears with it. I will be in the toilet. If you already have done just told me and I will come out after you have done.” I said to her. I cover my lower body with my pants and collect all my clothes then go to the toilet. While I collect my clothes I took a glaze on her, I can see that she quite space out. I felt guilty for what had happened last night because I did it when I out of my mind.

 

Flashback

 

Seulgi POV

I felt like someone on my right side. I tried to open my eyes to see who is beside me. I saw a girl with silk shoulder-length hair. I touch her hair and it so soft. I never touch a girl's hair for this long time. Then she faces herself to me and I can’t control myself from touching her face because I felt like I have met her. I stunned with her physical even though I can’t see her face well but I know that she must be incredibly beautiful. She moves her body closer to me and hugs me. Her nose is close to my neck and it felt uncomfortable yet so pleasure.

 

My body suddenly felt hot from her hug and her breath. I can’t hold myself anymore. That hug makes me felt , I tried to let go of myself from her but that hug makes me want her more.

 

Those cherry lips, I keep my lips closer and closer until I reach her’s. I thought that I will give a peck but it ends up with passion when she responds to my kiss. I tried to stop it but those soft lips make me want it more and more. 

 

I couldn’t think straight at that time. That kiss makes me want her more. I couldn't resist it.

 

I bite her lower lips and she let out a moan “Ahhhh”. Her moan. I love to hear it mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter