Chapter 005

My Brother's Girlfriend

Taeyeon arrived at Han River as she burst into tears again. She get out from her car and decided to walked to the bench.

People are staring weirdly at her but Taeyeon didn't care. 

2 minutes, Jessica arrived to the han river and saw familiar figure sitting at the bench. 

Jessica get out from her car and think what can she do for her to be happy again. 

She looked around and caught ice cream parlor there. She smirked and went there to buy one ice cream.

She order vanila ice cream and chocolate for her. As she waiting, she can see her eyes soaked from crying hard. 

"Miss, your ice cream." the cashier said as she handed her ice cream. Jessica smiled lightly and walked towards the crying girl. 

"Hey, can i seat here?" Jessica proposely asked.

Taeyeon didn't answered but she nodded her head.

Jessica quickly sit and handed her vanilla ice cream but she didn't see it.

"Taenggo, i'm here... it's not good to cry like this. People seem to stare weirdly at you. Well, your vanilla ice cream. Sorry, i don't know what flavor do you like." Jessica pulled her hand and handed her the ice cream. She seem shocked when she saw me but take the ice cream and mumbled "thanks."

"What happened? Why are you crying like this?" Jessica asked as she curious what make her crying.

Taeyeon shooked her head as she her ice cream. 

Jessica saw this and it kind turn her on but she didn't want to scared her away again and quickly looked away as she calm down herself.

 

"Are you sure? You can tell me. He's my brother and if he do something to you, i can punched him for you." Jessica joked and Taeyeon giggles. 

"It's nothing. I will let you know. Don't worry." Taeyeon replies as she continues the ice cream. 

"Fine. Whatever you say midget." Taeyeon narrowed her eyes and smacked Jessica's shoulder.

 

Jessica startled as her ice cream fell down and she glare at her.

Taeyeon felt guilty and apologize to her. 

 

"I'm sorry." Taeyeon's face suddenly turned into sad as her head bow down, afraid of meet Jessica glare eyes.

Jessica chuckled when she saw feared on her face and patted her head.

"Hey, it's okay. I'm joking.." Jessica giggles and place her hand on her shoulder and bring her close to her. 

 

Taeyeon felt warmed as she hugged Jessica's waist and her head on her shoulder. 

"Thanks Sica.. i appreciate it." Taeyeon snuggled on her. Jessica want to jumped on her seat but she didn't want she freaked out.

"It's okay. I know you need it." Taeyeon smiled. 

They looked like a couple as they held each other arms. 

 

Unaware of them, someone sadly saw the scene.

"I'm sorry Taenggo.. i thought i'm the only one for you but i don't think so. I'm hurting your heart and i'm sorry for broke the promise. I love you but i think you deserve someone better than me. I trust you with my sister. Sica-yah, i know you love her but i pretend that you didn't. Please don't hurt her.. take care her for me." Yunho sadly said to no one as he looked the couple that meter away from him. 

 

After he say that, he walked away and walked to the bar. 

 

\\\\\\///////

Sorry for the short chapter :) 

But how is it?

Thanks for the subscribing :) Thanks also for the vote :) i appreciate it.. Thanks ~