Chapter 004

My Brother's Girlfriend

The whole day, Taeyeon was waiting for himd to send her message like 'I'm sorry' but nothing. How many times she send his message, even calling him but he didn't asnwered.

'Is he forget me laready?' Taeyeon began to think negative, not necessarily taste. So, she rushed to his house.

After 10 minutes, she arrived in front of his house and quickly walked to the front dorr and knocked first.

The door opened, revealed Jessica who just with a tank top and a boxer while her hair really messed. 'Hot.' she realized as she quickly shook her head. Jessica saw her shooked her head as she looked away from her. She chuckled while staring to her.

“Are you okay?” Jessica asked as she holding her giggles.

“Yeah, I'm okay.. by the way, are Yunho there inside?”

Jessica smiled turned into frowned but qickly give her fake smiled. “Yeah, he's there inside in his room. You want to go there or just waiting him at living room?”

“I just go to his room... Thanks.” Taeyeon smiled as she get inside the house.

“Oh, where's appa and eomma jung? This house are so quiet.” Taeyeon asked as she walked to his room with Jessica beside her.

“Working.” Jessica shortly replied while staring the person that walking beside her. Taeyeon didn't noticed that she's being stare.

Taeyeon nodded her head and they already in front of his room. Taeyeon smiled to Jessica as she opened the door and get inside. Jessica groaned and went to her room, sulked.

“Why him always huh? I hate it.. !” Jessica cursed inside her head as she lay her body on her bed. Jessica quickly place her ears on the wall because his room are next to her.

She frowned when she heard the sound of person sniffed.

/////////

Taeyeon saw his body laying on his bed as the blanket over his head. His room are dark and didn't have any light are on. His phone on the table beside his bed. She sighed and walked to him and sit down on his bed.

“Oppa, wake up.” Taeyeon poked his back. But he didn't bugged. Taeyeon sighed and lay beside him.

She place her hand on his waist from behind and kissed his cheeks.

“Oppa... wake up.. It's me Taenggo.” Yunho groaned but not turned around.

“Oppa, I know you still angry to me. I should have heard you but I ignored it. I'm sorry oppa for left you alone and find me like a crazy person .. I'm sorry .. It's okay if you don't love me anymore but don't leave me, please oppa?” Taeyeon pleaded as her eyes shed a tears and sniffed on his back with her hand hugged his waist. Taeyeon looked to him as he still sleeping, didn't make a move. Taeyeon sighed and stand up from his bed. He look peacefully sleeping as he didn't hear what she just saying.

Taeyeon wipe her tears and go out from his room.

“Hey, are you okay?” Taeyeon startled when she hear Jessica voice who standing on her door while looking to her worriedly.

“I'm okay.. I just go home. Bye.” Taeyeon quickly run to her car and didn't wait for Jessica reply.

As soon she already in her, she cried on her seat and decided to drive at Han River.

///////////////////

Jessica's POV

When she run to her car, I felt hurt when I saw tears on her eyes earlier. “What happened to her? Is Yunho doing something to her that she's cried? I warn you yunho-ah, I will not keep silent after this. You hurt her and I will take her away from you.” Jessica clenched her fist and decided to follow her.

She know if someone sad or hurt, they will go to the quiet and secure place, it's Han River.

She quickly walked to her car and drive off to the Han River.

//////////////////////////

Sorry fo the short chapter... got a busy so sudden... 

:) Thanks fo the subscribing :)