Chapter 001

My Brother's Girlfriend

My Brother's Girlfriend, Chapter 01

Yunho and Taeyeon are compatible couples. They are now going date at beach while looking around to a very calm water.

As Yunho hand at Taeyeon's waist while Taeyeon at his neck.

"Babe, are you want to eating outside with my family?" Yunho suddenly asked while looking at his girlfriend.

Taeyeon smiled widely, finally she's going to met his family but at the same time, she felt scared because she thought, maybe her family did not approve their relationship and tell him to leave her. She didn't want that happened as she looked up at her boyfriend with her teary eyes.

Yunho was surprised by a teary on her eyes. He cupped her face and kissed those tears away.

"Babe, why are you crying?" Yunho asked as he felt gulity for making her cry.

"Nothing. It just, i'm scared if your family disapproved this relationship and tell you to left me. I don't want that happen." Taeyeon said weakly as she hugged him and burried her face to his chest.

Yunho chuckled and tightened the hug. 

"Babe, there's nothing to worry. I can't let that happen. I'm promise to you okay? Even they are disapproving, i'm still want to be with you. I love you, Kim Taeyeon. Soo much." Yunho said and kissed her lips passionately. 

They kissed each other until they out of breath. 

•••••••••

"Tonight, dress beautiful and i will pick you up okay?" Yunho said as they already in front of Taeyeon's house. 

Taeyeon nodded her head as she pecked his lips. Yunho smiled and kissed her forehead. 

When she already get inside, Yunho smiled like a crazy person and drive to his house.

"I'm home." Yunho said as he looked around the house and saw his sister who lazy watching the show.

"Sica, where's eomma and appa?" 

"Grocery store. Buy something maybe?" Jessica lazily replied.

Yunho shooked his head with his sister behaviour. 

"Don't lazy around sica. Tonight, we will eating outside. Don't go anywhere. Follow us." Yunho warned his sister. Jessica give her thumbs up only.

Yunho sighed and make his way to his room to take a bath. 

••••••

As soon Mr. Jung and Mrs. Jung arrived, Yunho quickly get downstair to meet them. 

"Eomma, Tonight don't cook. We will eating outside. I want to introduced you guys to someone important." Yunho shyly said. 

Eomma and Appa Jung laughed with their son behaviour. They nodded their head with their smiled on their face except his sister who look like a lost person.

"Someone important. That's mean, Kim freaking Taeyeon? Finally, we meet." Jessica thought as she smiled victory. Seems like she didn't heard that her Appa and Eomma calling her until her brother snapped her.

"Yah, why are you smiling like that? Are you have someone important too?" Yunho teases his sister. Jessica give him a glared.

She looked over her parents and threw them a glared also. 

"Nothing.. just happy that you already brave yourself to bring her to this family." Jessica lied. Yunho chuckled and leave them to get inside his room.

••••••••••••

After Yunho already dressing, he quickly pick up his girlfriend while don't forget to tell his parents that they can go without him.

As soon he already in front of Taeyeon's house, he make his way to the door and knocked it.

About 2 minutes, the door opened, revealed his girlfriend with her beautiful dress. It make his gulped with her beauty and make his heart beating faster.

"Wow, you look beautiful babe. My parents will love you." Yunho praised her.

Taeyeon blushed and slapped his chest. 

Yunho laughed and took Taeyeon's hand and kissed the back of her hand.

"Let's go my lady." Yunho teased and bring her to his car. 

•••••••••

When they already arrived at Restaurant, Taeyeon suddenly felt nervous and scared at the same time.

Yunho saw this and enterwhined their fingers and get inside the Restaurant.

After that, Yunho saw his parents at the corner who was waiting for them to arrived.

"Eomma, Appa.. we're here." Yunho smiled widely. His parents have a shocked in their face while Jessica, has shocked also on her face as she checking her up and down.

"OMG, she's so beautiful." Mrs. Jung praised as she walked towards them.

"Woah, my son.. you're so lucky. I hope you will never hurt her." Mr. Jung teased his son. Yunho rub his neck shyly. 

Jessica still have a shocked on her face as she felt like drowning with her beauty and iness of her dress that she's wearing. She felt her pants getting tight and decided to calm her down. She looked away and clear . 

"C'mon babe. Let's eat. You must be hungry, right?" Yunho said sweetly as he bring her to sit down beside him who in front of her is Jessica.

"Hey sica, this is Taeyeon and babe, this is my sister, Jessica." Yunho added.

Taeyeon smiled shyly while Jessica just smirked who unnoticed by her parents and people seat in front of her.

••••••••

Jessica's POV

When she sitting infront of me, i can't help but staring at her admired. She's really beautiful and gorgeous. Yunho are so lucky. I envy him. 

"So, sica.. when you are going introduce your partner to us?" Yunho teased me as he eat his food. Taeyeon slapped his shoulder. I chuckled.

"I don't know. I don't have one either." I replied boredly.

"You should sica. Many women who want to be with you but, you always rejected them." Yunho smirked. Taeyeon choked on her food. I quickly bring a water to her. She just give me her smiled and muttured "thanks". 

"Are you okay babe?" Yunho asked worriedly. I scoffed and returned my seat.

Taeyeon just nodded her head and continued her eating.

I continued to stare at her with a smirked on my face. She look uncomfortable with my stare. I smirked and eating my food while staring at her. 

•••••••••

As soon food already finished, we get out from the restaurant and didn't forget to paid the bil by Yunho. My heart still hurt and boiled from what Yunho say earlier. 

*Flashback*

"Eomma, Appa... we will get married soon." Yunho speak up after the quiet between us.

"What? Are you sure son?" Mr. Jung asked.

"Yes Appa.. i'm really serious with her and want her to be my wife." Yunho seriously said.

I chocked on my food but quickly drink it. 

"Are you serious oppa?" I asked coldly. 

"Yes, I'm serious sica. I really love her. She's my everything Appa, Eomma.. she's my life. Please, Appa, Eomma.." Yunho begged.

Mr.Mrs. Jung looked each other and suddenly they have their smiled on their face. 

"Alright. We blessed the two of you but promise to us that you will never ever left or hurt her okay?" Mr. Jung said seriously. Yunho nodded his head and quickly hugged his parents. Taeyeon has a teary on her eyes and Mrs. Jung saw that and give her hugged. 

"Aww, don't cry honey. Shh." Mrs. Jung hugged tightly as she kissed her crown.

"Thanks Mrs. Jung.. Thank you soo much." Taeyeon replied weakly as she burried her face to Mrs. Jung shoulder.

"Don't call us that. Call us with Eomma and Appa also okay? You already part of our family." Mr. Jung  said. Taeyeon nodded. While I'm still quiet on my seat as my heart felt hurt and at the same time, my heart boiled and it make me hate him more.

*End of Flashback*

"Babe, i'm going to restroom. Wait for me." Taeyeon suddenly said and make her way to the restroom.

"Eomma, Appa.. i'm going to restroom also. Don't wait for me." I quickly said and walked to the restroom. 

I locked the door and wait for her to get out from the cubicle. I heard some flush and smirked. I looked over and saw her have a shocked on her face. I smirked and make my way to her until her back facing the wall. I trapped her as my hand place beside her head. 

"Well, you know what. You should left him and be with me. I will make you happy and even make you felt good on bed." I winked and near my face to her. 

Taeyeon gulped and want to walked away but i caught her wrist.

"Don't you ever tell him or else, i will make him to left you." I whispered and walked away, leaving her alone. 

•••••••••

Does Taeyeon tell Yunho what Sica tell her? Or she kept herself?

 

So, are my story okay? Bad?

 

I'm sorry for my mistake or a wrong spelling.. i'll try my best to correct them :)