chapter 2: i choose this life

Happy life with an Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

morning has come and this is the first time yunho slept in a wooden couch in his lifebut he felt happy, slowly he open his eyes and notice the kid is looking at him chewing some bread....

"ah...ahjushi...mo..morning...." little changmin said feeling shy still chewy a bread...

yunho smiled and pat his head...

"what is your name little one?"

"chan...chang...min" little kid said and give a sign of four on his finger and yunho smiled looking at the kid...he got up from the couch and carried the little child.

the child feel surprise...
yunho carried the child towards the kitchen and there he saw the beautiful creature he have ever seen again wearing apron...

jaejoong turn around and he saw yunho standing with his baby brother...

"good morning yunho, um changmin come here hyung will get tire..." jaejoong said while he attempt to grab his baby brother but the cute changmin just hug his ahjussi and cover his face on his chest...

"im sorry yunho i..."

"its okay jaejoong, he is a child....beside it didnt burden me...."

"im sorry...."

"by the way, if your working....who will look for this kid?" yunho said while he sit down and little min is on his lap.

"changmin is a smart kid...i bring him with me in the market selling vegetables...and fish"

"but yesterday you...."

"it happen...that...that i need to but cold medicine for minnie...i was on my way back then an old drunk man attack me..." said by jaejoong with a sad face

"ahjussi...why you are helping us? will you stay with us?" said by the little changmin looking at yunho with confuse look.

"hhmm practically im a border here so i need to pay a rent..." yunho said and he blinks his eye towards jaejoong...

"re..rent?" jaejoong felt surprise and feeling shy.

"hyung...will we go to the market now?" said by changmin....

"ah..yeah..."

"no..."

"huh?" jaejoong felt surprise and look at yunho and frown.

"you can stay here with this cute little munchin jaejoong...i'll go and look for a job..."

"huh?...but..yunho i..."

"i know its fast but...um...i really want you to stay here...i'll make sure i'll have a job today..." yunho said as he carried changmin to sit on a chair...the little kid frown as he cant understand whats happening.

"but, yunho i...um..." jaejoong cant find words as he himself cant understand whats happening since it really happen so fast.

he just met yunho because he save him from a molester and its just yesterday and yet he was saying he will live with them and find a job for them and provide them things needed...

jaejoong wants to say something but yunho just smiled at him and left leaving him and little changmin dumbfounded...

"hyung, i dont understand ahjushii...why he look at you wierdly?" said by changmin and frown..

"um...i dont know minnie....um..do you think we could trust him? or...we should be at the market?...." jaejoong said and look at his pocket only enough money to pay for the rent but they cant buy dinner tonight..jaejoong felt sad...so in determination...he groom his baby brother and carried him out as he decide to work...

at the back of jaejoong's mind its not that he didnt trust yunho but he just want to make sure they could have at least dinner for tonight.

 

 

 

 

meanwhile yunho walk on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter