Please Play For Me

Music For My Heart

'I think my destiny is being your savior' said Sowon with a smile and hugged Eunha.

 

Eunha felt safe in Sowon's arms. Her heart was beating fast, but she returned the hug.

They stood like this for a moment until people began to stared weirdly at them.

Sowon break a hug and coughed.

'So what would you like to eat?' asked the taller with a smile.

'Maybe you have your favorite place where we could eat something? ' responded girl shyly returning a smile.

Both girls went to the Sowon's favourite place which was quite close.

They decided to eat shabu shabu.

During the meal, they talked a lot. They wanted to know as much as possible about each other. Sojung told Eunbi a few embarrassed stories from her childhood, making the short haired girl almost cried with laughter.

'Haha, I can't believe you did something like that' Eunha said.

'Yah, it's not my fault but Umji! She wanted to organize a race in a shopping trolley. How was I supposed to know that we were going to have a problems with security guards.' said Sowon, laughing.

The girls were laughing but the atmosphere suddenly changed because of Eunha's question.

'What about your parents? ' asked the girl wanting to know everything about the red haired girl. However, later she regretted that question, seeing the girl reaction.

'Ehh.. My parents died in a car accident when Yewon was 12. We have been alone since then because we don't have other family. It's true that Yerin's parents took care of us and helped us but after all.. it's something completely different' said Sowon sadly.

Eunha felt sorry for Sowon. She couldn't believe how hard her life is. Without parents and take care of her younger sister.

She wanted to hug her .. But she was scared. But for some reasons she understood her.

Eunha have parents but sometimes it looked like she didn't have them. She decided to change the subject and started to talk about music.

'Ahh, so you are a pianist from this famous music school?' asked Sowon.

'Yes, my friends also go to this school but other profiles. Sinb is on the dance profile and Yuju vocal' replied Eunha and she mentioned her friends.

'Oh really? We should meet all together!'  said cheerfully Sowon with smile and Eunha nodded and blushed.

She felt like she had the weakness to this smile. After a long conversation, Sowon decided to walk Eunbi home. After what happened last time, she didn't want to leave her alone and it was already late.

When they reached the short haired girl house, Sojung already wanted to say goodbye to her. Something inside Eunha said that she should do anything to make Sowon stay longer. She wanted to spend more time with her.

'Maybe you want to come in for a moment and drink something or maybe we could watch a film? ' offered girl shyly.

'With pleasure, but I don't want to disturb' she replied sadly.

Eunha shook her head.

'You won't disturb, my parents are not at home, "she said, looking sadly at Sowon.

'In such a case.. Alright' the tall girl smiled. 

Eunbi melted.

When they came to the girl's house. Sowon could easily say that Eunha house was large and extremely clean.

It looked a bit like practically no one lived there. This home was so empty.

'Make yourself at home, I will make a tea for us' said cheerfully Eunha.

Sowon's eyes caught the piano in the living room.

She decided to come closer and sat down in front of the instrument. She tried to play something,pressing the keys gently. At that moment, Eunbi came to the living room and looked at the girl with a smile. She put the tea on the table. She came closer and decided to sit next to the tall girl.

'Can you play on the piano too?' she asked suddenly.

'This is the only melody I know how to play haha, I'm better in playing the guitar' answered Sowon laughing.

'Eunha.. ' the girl started, looking shyly at the pianist.

'Can you play something for me? I'd like to hear you play' she said honestly.

Eunha blushed and nodded. Her hands automatically landed on the keys like they were in the place to which they belong. The girl started to play melody which expressed her emotions at that moment.

Her ability was to come up with melodies quickly, guided by her emotions.

Sowon closed her eyes and listened to the melody, she was impressed by how talented the girl is.  It made Sowon's heart start to beat faster.

After a while, the melody stopped and Eunha looked at red haired girl who was looking at her.

She had the impression that this girl can read everything she had in her heart through one look.

'It was.. beautiful' said the older girl after a moment.

'Your playing is amazing.. As if you were created for this instrument. Like you wanted to pass the message straight from your heart through the music. Listening to how you play the piano I had the impression that i can feel your emotions. I could hear sadness in that.' she continued and caught Eunbi by the hand.

'Eunbi..where are your parents?' she asked looking straight in the girl eyes.

Eunha swallowed hard and answered her question with fear.

'They.. are in a business trip. They are working in a big corporation. Since my childhood they're rarely at home. They did not care about me. Like I didn't even exist ' she confessed and suddenly tears began to run down her cheeks.

Sowon started to wipe her tears and hugged her. She was angry at her parents that they let their child to be alone. Eunha was lonely in this cold house.

' Don't cry, you're not alone Eunbi' she comforted her.

Eunha break the hug. She started to think that this girl really can read all her feelings through one look.

She suddenly remembered something what interested her.

'Sowon this song you sang today.. You looked at me then.. Maybe it's stupid but I felt like these words were directed to me' she said shyly. She was red like tomato right now.

'Ah... This'

'Honestly.. at the moment when I started singing, we usually have a music break before next song. But when I looked at you, I sang the words which came to my mind' the tall girl confessed sincerely and looked at Eunbi curious about her reaction.

Eunha thought she is crazy. She couldn't believe that the words were really directed to her. They looked into each other's eyes and the distance between them decreased. They were so close.

Sowon gently leans closer to Eunbi and put her hand on her cheek with smile.

'Just like in the lyrics of the song, I want to get to know you better' she said.

Eunha's heart was beating fast. Sowon made her feel a lot of emotions. But she was sure of the one thing. She always wanted to be close to her.

They looked at each other in silence. Sojung's hand still resting on the girl cheek. 

They were in their own world. They didn't even hear that someone came into the house. But suddenly they heard a scream.

'Who are you and what are you doing in my house ?!' it was Eunha's mother. Her husband was standing next to her.

'M-mom.. dad?' Eunha was nervous because of her parents reaction.

Sowon stood up.

'My name is Sowon and I'm your daughter friend' the girl introduced herself and bowed.

'I don't care who you are! You have to get out of here now! We don't want someone like you to visit our house! ' Eunha's mother screamed and she was really angry.

Sowon clenched her fists. She didn't understand how these people could be so cruel. She glanced towards the short-haired girl. Eunha was scared and sad.

Sowon gave her a smile, she whispered that she don't have to worry.

She glanced furiously at her friend's parents and went to the door. She left the house.

 

Eunha was broken and she went to her room. However, she could still hear her mother's screams about the fact that he brought someone like this to their house. She couldn't believe that her mother think Sowon is nobody. 

If Sowon didn't help her that night. Maybe she would never come back home safely after that party. She was afraid that she will never meet her again. 

 

She lay on the bed and began to cry. She hated her life. Sometimes she regretted that she was born. She was afraid that she will never meet her again.

Even though they didn't know each other for a long time.. 

She didn't want to lose her.


Will the girls meet again?

Hello I'm back with Chapter 4! Enjoy! Kkeol kkeol 

I'm finally feeling better. I'd like to apologize for any mistakes :c

Thank you for subscribing and supporting my story. 

Let me know what you think in comments!