Something About Her

Music For My Heart

When Sowon came back home, her younger sister Umji and her best friend Yerin were already there waiting for her.

'Yah Kim Sojung! You weren't on practice!  ' raised voice Yerin. 

'I'm sorry.. It was a difficult day for me' Sojung responded with difficulty while sitting on the couch.

'I'll bring something to drink for unnie' suggested Yewon and headed toward the kitchen.

Suddenly Sowon sighed. Yerin noticed that something was bothering her friend.

'I've known you since childhood.. What happened Sowon?' asked worriedly Yerin.

'Let's say that when I was coming back from work to get to practice, I saw a ert who was dragging a girl into a dark alley..' began to explain Sowon

'W-What? And what did you do?!' Yerin raised her voice with the emotions.

'Like what? I couldn't leave her like that! I went there and frightened that ert I would break his nasty face with my guitar and call the police and this ran away' she continued. 

At that moment Umji came back to the living room and gave the juice to her nervous sister. Then she sat down and listened as Sowon continues to tell what happened.

'As expected such a threat from you Sojung haha!' commented and laughed her friend. 

'But what about this girl? Is she okay?' she asked. 

'She is okay and safe. I walked her home to make sure that she will be safe now' she declared.

'My sister is a hero!' Umji exclaimed proudly.

'Sowon.. Did you get interested in that girl?' asked curiously Yerin. 

'First of all, that girl has a name. Secondly, I don' t know why, but there is something about her that makes me want to get to know her better' explained the older girl with a bright smile.

'If you had her number it would be easier!' her sister shouted.

'Actually..' Sowon started, but Yerin didn't let her finish the sentence. 

'Do you have her number?! Wow Kim Sojung, congratulations, but promise that you will let us met her!' Yennie said cheerfully.

'Sure' said Sowon with a smile. 

'Let's end this story I'm really tired' she added after a while.

'Unnie.. 'started shyly Umji

'Yes Yewon-ah?' asked the tall girl with warm a smile.

'Where is your hoodie? Since you came back I noticed that you don't have it on you' she asked with curious. It was one of her sister favourite hoodies. 

'Ah.. Eunha has it..' she said shyly unable to hide her blushes. 

'So her name is Eunha! And she has yours hoodie! And you're blushing! ' Yerin.

'Yah! Jung Yerin stop it! I hope you took care of Umji well when I wasn't here' said Sowon suddenly hugging her younger sister.

'You know nobody would take care of her better than me! And she's not a baby! ' Yerin shouted.

After the whole conversation, the girls went for a dinner to Yerin's house.

Sowon and Umji have always been welcome guests there because Yerin's parents treated them like family members.

Since the death of Sowon's parents.. It was Yerin's parents who helped her a lot. They helped her take care of Umji and helped her find work in the cafe.

They treated her like their own daughter.

Although she was surrounded by people who loved her. There was still something missing.

After the meal, the siblings decided to come back home. That day was really difficult for both of them. 

Yewon had a lot of tests at school, which is also very tiring.

After she take shower and changed she went to her room and laid on bed immediately fell asleep.

On the other hand Sowon was remembering and imagining Eunha. She couldn't stop thinking about her, which made her suddenly start writing a song. After some time, however from the tiredness she fell asleep still thinking about this girl.

 


 

The next day, Eunha woke up feeling a pleasant smell. She opened her eyes and knew where it was from. Hoodie. Sowon.

She sighed loud. She still had that girl's face in her mind. She got up from bed and decided to take a quick shower. When she had already refreshed herself and changed, she texted to her friends.

After a few hours, Sinb and Yuju were already at Eunha's house. They were worried about her because she haven't contacted them since leaving the club last night.

'You know how we were worried about you!' said Yuju full of concern.

'I'm sorry.. When I was coming back home drunk man dragged me into a dark alley.. I was so scared' the girl confessed.

'What did he do? Oh god, my baby! Did he do something to you? Did he hurt you?'  asked terrified Sinb.

'No.. Sowon saved me'  the short girl answered.

'Sowon?' asked both friends with surprise, not knowing who Eunbi is talking about.

Eunha nodded and began telling her friend about Sojung heroic stunt.

'She could hit him with this guitar' Sinb said, crossing her arms.

'The most important thing is that you didn't get hurt. You should forget about this ert' added Yuju.

'You are right. I'm grateful for what she did' said sincerely Eunha. 

'You have her number, invite her somewhere as to thank her' Sinb suggested and Eunha blushed.

'Aww, my baby is blushing, someone caught her eye'  Sinb began to . Unfortunately, it ended with a hit on her shoulder.

'Eunha we'll be going now, but really you should text to your savior. If she's as nice as you say, maybe it's worth it to agree and see what will happen' Yuju said and hug her friend.

Unfortunately, despite the fact that it was a day off, Yuju has vocal classes and Sinb dance practice which were very important for them. 

The girls said goodbye to Eunbi and left.

She was alone at home again. Not knowing what to do with herself, she decided to play the piano. That was the best she could do now and she was good at it. When she played, she felt free, playing always helped her expressing her emotions. At least soon she could prepare for a school composing project. However, she lacked inspiration. After a moment of playing the piano, her phone vibrated. She ran a finger over the screen to unlock and check from who she received the message. Suddenly her heart started to beat faster.

 

'Hi. How are you? Did you sleep well? Do you have any plans for tomorrow evening?'

 

'Hey :) You ask a lot of questions, you know? I feel better thank you for your care. 

How are you? I don't have any plans, so sad' 

 

'Nice to hear it! I'm fine.Now I've just started writing a new song :) Eem.. Maybe you'd like to come and listen to my band? And then maybe later we can go somewhere and have something to eat?'

 

Eunha smiled by the girl suggestion, she didn't think that she would have the opportunity to meet her so soon but of course, she decided to take advantage of it.

 

' Wow, are you writing songs too? I would love to! Where and when? :) '

 

' It's not a big deal.. I'll send you information about the time and location tomorrow ^^ '

 

'I'm looking forward ^^'

 

'See you Eunbi.. :*' 

 

Eunha was smiling at her phone. She couldn't believe she would meet Sowon again. She didn't understand why.. Why she was so attracted by this tall girl? She was different but Eunha felt a similarity between them.

 


Hello everyone!

Here's Chapter 2!  I hope everyone will enjoy this story. It's still the beginning! More will happen later ^^

What do you guys think?

Thanks for subscribing and also upvotes! It makes me feel really happy.