Nightmare & Savior

Music For My Heart

When Eunha woke up, she noticed that she was alone at home.. again. 

'Again, they didn't even inform me that they are leaving somewhere' thought Eunha and decided to go to sleep again.

After an hour someone started dragging her out of her little kingdom which was a bed.

'Yah, sleepyhead get up now! Don' t tell me you forget about my birthday! " Shouted Sinb trying to wake up Eunha.

'Of course, my sleep is disturbed by none other than Queen B ' replied irritated eunha trying to sleep more.

'Yeah! I'm the only one who have additional keys to your home plus you promised that you will come to the party ' she crossed her arms triumphantly.

'You know i don't like parties' Eunha pouted

'but I can't refuse you' she added.

'Aww you're the best! That's why i love you so much!' Sinb said happily and hugged Eunha. 

'Yah! You will strangle me!' she tried to break a hug

'Alright. Get up sleepyhead! We'll eat something and we can get ready! ' shouted Sinb. 

After breakfast, the girls got ready for the party and informed their friend Yuju and other people about the location of the Sinb birthday.

After a few hours, everyone met on the spot. 

And of course everyone began to wish Sinb happy birthday and giving her presents.

Eunha felt uncomfortable. She preferred peace and quiet since her childhood. She was used to it in her always cold and empty house.

The party started. Yuju, as always behaved weirdly. She was dancing on the table but it didn't bother anyone, they loved her because she was truly herself.

The dancefloor of course belonged to the dance queen Hwang B.

Dance battles took place there. Sinb was still winning by and humiliating many peoples. As expected from a dance queen.

When tired Sinb returned to the table and saw a pale Eunha, she asked if everything is okay.

'Okay, I feel a bit weird' the girl replied trying to smile.

'My baby if you're not feeling well then you can go home earlier actually I'm so happy you've come. It's definitely the best birthday ever! said Sinb and hugged her friend.

'Are you sure you do not mind? ' asked shorter girl, not wanting to hurt Sinb. They were like sisters, always together. 

'For sure, you and how you feels is more important to me ' answered with seriousness B.

'Thank you' Eunha hugged Sinb.

She went to the exit of the club on the way, she saw one of her friends she came closer and told Yuju to get off the table and explained that she is going home earlier. Yuna smiled and told her to text her when she will feel better, then she ran to the dance floor and made a split. 

Eunbi began to laugh at her weird friend. She was full of surprise that's why she and Sinb loves her. 

Then she left the club.

It was already dark and she was a little afraid but she needed a fresh air so she decided to go home by walk. 

Walking already for 10 minutes suddenly she felt that someone is tugging her hand and dragging her into a dark alley.

She started screaming and tried to run away but the man hold her tight.

'such a pretty girl, what are you doing here, maybe you want to have some fun?' said the stranger, and began to touch Eunha. 

There was a smell of alcohol from the man. At that moment she wanted that nightmare to end up. She was screaming. But the streets were empty and suddenly she heard someone's voice. 

'You better leave her alone you ert or I will break your nasty face with my beautiful baby' said angrily the person who tried to save Eunha pointing on the guitar. 

'Oh and i called police and they will be here in 2 minutes'  she added.

The man got scared and run away. Eunbi was sitting the ground and crying. Suddenly she noticed a person kneeling in front of her. 

'Hey.. You're safe now' the girl said, Eunha's hair.  

Now Eunha could look at the person who saved her.. That was a beautiful girl with red hair.. Her hair was like a wine. She had a pretty and warm smile.

'Give me your hand I will help you to get up' she suggested, reached out her hand to crying girl. When Eunha stood up she saw how tall this girl was, she looked like a model.

'Oh..' the tall girl took off her hoodie and gave it to Eunha

'Wh-why?' she asked shocked.

'This man.. He torn your blouse a little bit. 

Put it on.. I know it's not a super piece of clothing, but it's better than nothing' said girl with a bright smile.

'Thank you... thank you for saving me' thanked her Eunbi while putting on a hoodie well it was a little too big.. But she felt good and safe in it. Her hoodie smelled nice. 

'You don't have to thank me.. I couldn't let this ugly a ert to hurt such a cute person' she said with seriousness.

'Oh.. yes I think I should introduce myself first' she said.

'My name is Kim Sojung, but you can call me Sowon' she introduced herself and reached out her hand to Eunha with warm smile.

'Jung Eunbi but you can call me Eunha' answered shy short girl while squeezing Sowon's hand.

For a moment the girls looked into each other's eyes. Eunha felt safe with Sowon she didn't understand why.. She met this girl few minutes ago.

'Are you living far from here? I'll walk you home for sure that nothing will happen to you' suggested Sojung.

'I live a few streets from here' answered short girl.

Sojung picked up the guitar from the ground and they started walking toward Eunbi's house.They walked in silence. Eunha glanced at tall girl 

There was something in that girl what caught her attention. She wanted to get to know her better. Suddenly their eyes met and they blushed and turned away.

'Do you play the guitar?' asked a short haired girl pointing at the equipment in Sowon's hand.

'Ah yes, I play in a band haha you can come and listen if you want to' she replied with a smile. Eunha's heart began to beat weirdly. She returned a smile. 

After 20 minutes they arrived at Eunha house.

'Wow your house is like a palace, that's why you look like a little princess' Sowon teased a girl. 

'Yeah.. but this house is empty' answered sadly Eunbi. Sowon noticed the sadness on Eunha's face. 

'Sorry i was joking' apologized Sowon.

Eunha jus nodded. She tried to take off a hoodie but Sowon caught her hand and stopped her. 

'You don't have to.. I mean..' She started to blush.

'You can keep it if you want.. actually it looks better on you. At least you can give me back next time? I'd like to meet you again' She said it shyly almost in a whisper.

At the moment Eunha was red like a tomato, but she wanted to get to know this girl better.

'Thank you once again for what you did. You risked your life to help me, this man could hurt you as well.'

'It doesn't matter'  heard Eunha what shocked her.

'Nothing happened to me, most importantly you are safe' she added with a bright smile.

'And now.. go and rest it was a difficult day' she said and turned around and when she was about to leave she felt that someone caught her by the hand.

'Can you.. Can you give me your number? Maybe I can return you the favor for what you did' asked Eunha shyly.

'You don't have to, but we can meet again' taller girl smiled and pulled out her phone from her pocket so that Eunha would give her number. Later Sowon went in her direction and Eunha entered home and went straight to her room.

She lay down on the bed and sniffed a hoodie again. 

After a moment her phone vibrated. She took it out of her pocket to check from who she got a message. 

'I recommend you to eat something good and take a long warm bath after such a day! Let's meet soon little rabbit. Sleep well :) 

Sowon. '

She smiled to her phone and started typing. 

'Thank you for good advice! Rabbit?! Yah you giraffe! Be careful on your way home :) 

Sweet dreams' 

Eunbi did what Sojung advised her after that she changed but again she put on Sowon's hoodie and went to sleep. 

She didn't know why but she felt like she had to get to know her better. 

 

 


Hello everyone!

Here is the first chapter! I hope it's not that bad..

BUT!  more will happen later! 

 

I want to thanks everyone for subscribing this story. It makes me feel very touched. It warms my heart!

 

Please comment and let me know what you think! :D