// III //

Ink and Paper | Yoonmin

I'm male.

-Suga

Jimin groaned at the two words staring back at him. Two words. That's it. How was he supposed to get the two of them to fall in love with eachother if the other wasn't going to work with him?

Originally, he was going to wait and see who was the more dominant of the two since he didn't mind being a top or bottom but it seemed like he'll have to take this up a notch.

He smirked while scribbling down a somewhat long note. It'd surely get a reaction from the other.

~

Come on, baby, you can do better than that. Is that all? Maybe we can't know what the other looks like but I'm 110% sure you are one small, cute and submissive boy. You just need a little push. I'm sure you haven't forgotten but I'm supposed to get us to fall in love. Now tell me, baby boy, do you top or bottom? I don't mind so I'll go with whatever you're most comfortable with. I usually switch so we can do that if you want. Sometimes you'll be the dominant one, and sometimes I will. You will have to work with me sweetie so we can get this to work xx

-Mochi

A red flush covered Yoongi's pale skin and Jungkook practically cackled behind him.

''Oh my god! Hyung! Look at yourself! You're so red'' The boy barely wheezed out, not even reacting to the slap he received from his older brother. ''He's right! You're such a bottom!''

''So are you!'' Yoongi defended himself but he knew it was futile.

''Hyung, I am open about who I am and how I like a relationship. You, on the other hand, are really vague and you never directly tell your boyfriends what you want. You told the ones who topped you also were a top and the ones who were a bottom that you were a bottom!''

Yoongi sighed. Jungkook was right. This has been going on for like a day and it's already such a big deal.

~

Thanks, now my brother is making fun of me. ''He's right! You are such a bottom''. You did this. Honestly, I don't think this is important as we can't see eachother; it'd ruin the whole point of this so don't mention anything about dominant and submissive because as much as I hate to tell you this, I'm not sure what I want. I've always said the opposite which resulted in me never actually losing my ity. The only reason I'm telling you this is because my brother is pressing me to talk to you more since you don't even know me and can't make make fun of me to my face.

-Suga

Jimin smirked at the letter. Gosh Suga was so ing adorable.