// I //

Ink and Paper | Yoonmin

Yoongi  -italics

Jimin -Bold
 

___________________________________________

Yoongi rolled his eyes as his younger brother, Jungkook, gushed about how hot Kim Taehyung was. And Yoongi couldn't care less but listened anyway.

 ''You know he has a girlfriend right? I don't even know if he bends that way'' Yoongi snorted at the face Jungkook made.

 ''Hyung! Don't ruin my dreams just because your single can't find anyone!'' He whined but Yoongi just chuckled. He opened his locker and to his surprise, a folded piece of paper floated out to the ground. Yoongi picked it up curiously. Who on earth would put something in his locker?

Hey so I lost a bet and had to put a random note into a random person's locker. I'm not supposed to tell you my name but I have to get you to write back and put a note in my locker (1013 second floor btw;)). I'm supposed to try and get us to fall in love with eachother somehow without knowing eachothers names and what we look like.

I'm expecting a note from you REALLY soon;)

-Mochi

Jungkook, who was reading over his shoulder, gasped and shook Yoongi by his shoulders.

 ''This is so romantic oh my ing god! Hyung, you have to write back! Now!'' Yoongi shrugged the younger off with a grunt.

 ''I don't have to do anything, kid. Besides, if their locker is on the second floor then they're either a Freshman, Sophomore or Junior and i'd rather not risk having to deal with a Freshman''

 ''But hyuuunngg!'' Yoongi justed waved him off and started walking towards his class as the bell rang. He sat next to his best friend, Namjoon and Jin, Namjoon's boyfriend, and ran his hand through his blue/black hair. He nodded when Namjoon asked him if he was ok and took out his books ready for the lesson to start.

~~~

 ''That was such a stupid idea! Why did I agree on it in the first place? Kim Taehyung this is all your fault!'' Jimin pointed an accusing finger at his best friend.

Taehyung gasped over dramatically and placed a hand on his chest. ''My fault? Jiminie, you lost the bet!''

 ''How was I supposed to know he likes you!? First of all, you have a girlfriend who is also my best friend, I had no idea he was gay, and it was a 50/50 chance. Either he liked you or he didn't'' He grumbled, still in disbelief in how anyone could like Kim Taehyung, other than Ahn Sanghee, Taehyungs girlfriend. Sure, the guy was good looking but he was such an idiot!

Anyways, Jimin was scared- scratch that, Jimin was terrified to what the person would think. He didn't know who's locker that was, if they were male or female. All he knew, was that the person was a senior, while he was a Junior. Jimin was bi, but he kind of liked guys more so he sincerely hoped that it was a guy.

Overall, he hated Kim Taehyung.