point

forgive and forget

 

A year later~

 

 

Things have changed between Wonwoo and Jihoon's friendship.

 

 

When Wonwoo was dating Soonyoung, the older started to distant himself from Jihoon for whatever reason.

 

 

It bothered Jihoon so much but he didnt have the courage to ask Wonwoo. He missed the older. But Wonwoo turned his back on Jihoon. It made Jihoon more depressed than ever.

 

 

Jihoon started to be close to Seungcheol since he was the only one whom Jihoon trust. He also made acquaintances with Seungcheol's best friend/classmate, Yoon Jeonghan. A very beautiful boy who is always top in class eventhough he often sleeps in class. Jeonghan being very fond of Jihoon, immediately took him as his "child" and took very good care of him. Jihoon didnt mind at all.

 

 

Jihoon also befriended with a junior at his school, Boo Seungkwan. Boo Seungkwan was the total opposite of Jihoon. He was loud, loves to annoy Jihoon, loves to talk and gossip, very funny and fun to be with and always brightens Jihoon's day. Seungkwan's personality reminded Jihoon of a certain someone.

 

 

Though Seungkwan is a year below Jihoon and Seungcheol and Jeonghan is a year above Jihoon, they will always sit with each other at lunch and hang out after school.

 


 

Wonwoo, on the other hand, had gotten very popular in their school (Pledis High). He was always seen with a group of very well known students including Soonyoung, of course. One of them is the face of the school, Wen Junhui. He came from China and was an teen actor in China. Kim Mingyu, the son of the owner of Pledis High, one of the richest students. Joshua Hong, an american boy who is very quiet but is very well known for his youtube channel. He uploads covers (sometimes originals too) and has lots of subscribers. Basically the other student celebrity besides Junhui.

 

 

Wonwoo and Soonyoung's relationship, however, has been broken months ago.

 

 

It was Soonyoung that had broken it. No one actually knows why he did it, besides Wonwoo, who didnt want to tell anyone.

 

 

Though they had broken up, they were still friends. Though, a little awkward in anyone's eyes.

 

 

Rumors has been thrown here and there about the couple. One of which is that Soonyoung was cheating on Wonwoo for a girl. Others say that Soonyoung was dating Wonwoo only to get intk his pants.

 

 

Though it might be painful to hear, both person didnt seem to bother and was unaffected by it.

 

 

As for Jihoon and Soonyoung, they rarely talk in person anymore. It was clear that Jihoon was avoiding Soonyoung.

 

 

They still do text each though, much to Jihoon's annoyance.

 

 

It was hard to bottle up these feelings. He really should just confess. Whether its rejection or acceptance, whatever it is, its still gonna make him cry anyways. The only difference is, whether is the cry of joy or cry of sadness.