liking

forgive and forget

Jihoon's pov

 

 

Every since Jihoon was assigned to sit next to Soonyoung, the latter had been bothering Jihoon far too much.

 

 

 

At first he didnt mind, as Soonyoung has been quite helpful and has been giving him notes to copy. Jihoon thought that Soonyoung was merely just his seatmate for the rest of the school term. 

 

 


But the older started to eat with him during lunch hours too. The first time Soonyoung decided to sit beside Jihoon, the latter was startled. He was sure that he didnt agree to have lunch with the older. But why was the older sitting with him?!

 

 

 

Wonwoo, on the other hand, didn't seem to mind. In fact, his face brighthens when he notice that there was a new face sitting on their table (though he kept his face neutral) . He didn't felt quite lonely anymore.

 

 

 

Soonyoung, with his bright grin, remained unphased when Jihoon scowled at him and started to eat.

 

 

 

However the table was silent as Soonyoung was busy eating, Wonwoo was busy reading as per usual and Jihoon was... glaring at Soonyoung, food still untouched.

 

 

 

"Jihoonie, your food is turning cold. You need to eat." Said Soonyoung without looking at Jihoon.

 

 


He continued, ".... and I'm gonna melt with you staring at me like that." 

 

 


Soonyoung smirked and turned to look at Jihoon who was frowning but there was a pink tint appearing on his cheeks. 

 

 

 

"I-i wasn't-- SHUT UP! STOP SMIRKING AT ME LIKE THAT!" shouted Jihoon, still red on the face.

 

 

 

Soonyoung chuckled as Jihoon gathers his untouched, now very cold,  mixed cold noodles ( bless. It was his favourite) and turned to leave the table.

 

 

 

"Is he always like this?" Soonyoung asked Wonwoo.

 

 

 

"No. He's usually quiet. I'm surprised you know him actually. He's not usually good at socialising. He usually stutters." replied Wonwoo.

 

 

 

"Oh. Really? He speaks well though? It was the first time I heard he actually stuttered just now." Said Soonyoung, confused.

 

 

 


"Huh." 

 

 


____________________________


TIME SKIP…

 

 


When Jihoon arrived at his class the next day, he saw Soonyoung sitting at his usual desk.

 

 

 


It has been a few months since they sat together and from the eyes of their classmates, Soonyoung amd Jihoon looked like they've known each other for years.

 

 

 

By now, Jihoon has been use to Soonyoung's presence that he stopped scowling at the latter when ever they hang out together.

 

 

 

To say that Jihoon didnt have any feelings for Soonyoung was a TOTAL lie. 

 

 

 

Though Jihoon does not show affection towards the older, he often stares at Soonyoung. Mesmerizing the glint on Soonyoung's pretty eyes. His cheeks whenever he smiles or laugh was one of the many reasons Jihoon like about the older. Jihoon also likes it whenever the older gets worried at Jihoon for skipping meals, to Jihoon it shows affection and it made Jihoon's heart flutters 10 times more. 

 

 

 


He knew he needed to confess but it isnt easy. He tries to avoid Soonyoung so that he could forget these stupid feelings but the latter was so dense. He followed Jihoon whenever and wherever he went to. 

 

 

 

Jihoon made it a decision that it was impossible to avoid the older and he just needs to go with the flow and just... be friends with Soonyoung.

 

 

 


Because he just doesnt want these feelings to ruin their friendship. It was better to be friends than be strangers towards each other right?