freaking

forgive and forget

 

 

Jihoon's POV ( Third Person)

 

 

2 months had pass by, it was their last two days of high school and Jihoon was glad. He felt relieved. He was sick of high school. Besides, it hasnt been the best school years in his life.
 

 

 

He was about to graduate in a few days and he was nervous yet excited about it. He did surprisingly well on his final examinations , considering he was absent for several days, he was thankful that he was gifted with a quick memory.
 

 

 

As for what he is feeling right now, it was bearable. He, of course, still isn't over Soonyoung but he tried not to think too much of the latter (unfortunately, it was quite difficult). 
 

 

 

He has been avoiding the older, not that it was hard because the older seems to avoid him too.
 

 

 

Jihoon wasnt mad. No. He was simply upset. And disappointed. Disappointed in the way how Soonyoung was acting. He wasnt the Soonyoung, Jihoon knew and befriended with.
 

 

 

But in other words, Jihoon was feeling okay.
 

 

 

 

 

Well, until he accidentally heard Soonyoung talking to Seungcheol. The two boys were simply oblivious and did not notice that Jihoon was quite near them when they were talking about him.
 

 

 

 

Jihoon was small. Yes. So it was understandable that the two boys did not notice him sitting just a table away from them in a cafe.
 

 

 

 

Thankfully for Jihoon, the cafe has booths that covers up the sides of each table.
 

 

 

 

It wasnt Jihoon's intention to eavesdrop them. It was simply an accident.
 

 

 

 

Jihoon was minding his own business, doing yet another assignment that was given to his class. Jihoon being the very punctual person he is, decided to just sit down and drink his coffee and do his work.

 

 

 

So when he saw the two older boys approaching the table next to him, he internally panicked.
 

 

 

He didnt know whether or not he should just quietly pack and secretly walk out of the cafe unnoticed or just sit there and pretend he does not know the older boys.
 

 

 

He decided on the latter. What could Seungcheol and Soonyoung be talking about?
 

 

 

No.


 

They wouldnt possibly talking about.... him...
 

 

 

... Right?

 

 

 

"Dude, mind telling me whats up with you and him?" Seungcheol asked sternly.
 

 

 

'He looked pissed' thought Jihoon.
 

 

 

"What do mean?" said Soonyoung, nervously.
 

 

 

Jihoon could tell that Soonyoung was nervous just by the way he acts. When Soonyoung gets nervous, his left feet would move in a fast motion up and down repeatedly, he bit his bottom lip between his teeth and he sweats. He sweats a lot. Which is cute (gross).
 

 

 

"You know who I mean! Jihoon! He's a ing mess. He looks lifeless Soonyoung and I know you're the reason he's acting like this! You better explain what's happening or I'll personally kick you on Jihoon's behalf." threatened Seungcheol. His face was red with fury yet he has a calm but stiff expression.
 

 

 

Jihoon widened his eyes. He knew he shouldn't listen to their conversation but they were talking about him, so technically its his business too, right?
 

 

 

Besides, he wants to know what Soonyoung has to explain.

 

 

Third Person's POV

 

 

Soonyoung put his head down guiltily.
 

 

 

"I don't know hyung.... im sorry.." muttered Soonyoung.
 

 

 

"He told me all about it. Stop acting like the victim here. He's clearly in pain, Soonyoung. Can't you tell? He's been locked in his room most of the time, he barely eats and you know he loves food! He has eyebags around his eyes. He's getting thin! You're breaking him Soonyoung! You dont wa-"
 

 

 

Soonyoung scoffed bitterly, " You don't think I know? I ing know it okay. I know I broke him, and I dont know what to ing do! I know he likes me for a long time already. He's that damn obvious with the way he stares at me. Im not ing stupid."

 

 

"Then why wont you just give him a damn answer! Stop leading him to nowhere. If you like him, tell him before you regret it. If you dont like him, then ing tell him too, before he falls deeper. He already loves you Soonyoung." spat Seungcheol, angrily.

 

 

 

He continued, " Listen, if you dont feel the same way, just ing tell him. stop texting him. Stop seeing him. Stop being friends with him. Stop ing flirting with him. Stop giving him false hope. He hopes that you like him back. He's an idiot. So my question is, why, why do you still talk to him? When you're clearly not feeling the same way."
 

 

 

Soonyoung pursed his lips. His eyes slightly watery.
 

 

 

" I... I don't know. I just, im not looking for a relationship right now. I know he likes me for a long time already and , i feel so guilty. But, he's not the only one who confessed to me. There are other people who confessed to me too, but i rejected all of them. All with the same reason. Im not looking for a relationship. I didnt answer Jihoon's confession because I know he's different. He's my best friend. He likes me for a long time already. "

 

 

He sighed," I constantly text him because i feel bad. I feel bad that I just cant seem to answer him. I avoided all of these question. I wanted us to stay as friends. But he didnt want that, right? I just cant reject him.... but i cant accept it also."
 

 

 

Jihoon gasped loudly. So loud that Soonyoung and Seungcheol noticed him. Both of them froze when they say Jihoon crying, so close to breakinf down.

 

 

Soonyoung widened his eyes, light tears was visibly glistering from his eyes.

 

 

 

"J-Jihoon..." stammered Soonyoung.

 


 

"I-Im s-sorry!" whispered Jihoon, quickly grabbing his things and left.

 


 

Soonyoung was shocked. He ed up yet again. He ruffled his hair in frustration. The last person he wanted to hear that was Jihoon!

 


 

Seungcheol grabbed hold of Soonyoung's collar.

 

 

 

"You ing idiot. You're flirting with him and being all friendly and because you ing pity him? I've never seen a bigger idiot than you. Do you honestly think he's a ing dumb idiot that you can just play with his feelings? Don't you ing dare show your ing face in front of him. Save your half sorry for your self." spat Seungcheol.





 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

A/N: IM SO SORRY PLS DONT HATE ON SOONYOUNG. HE'S OBVIOUSLY NOT LIKE THIS IN REAL LIFE!! I'll have an explanation story soon and its a must to read it because this story is sorta vague(?) hehe