Cover Up

My Inspiration
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Clothes.” I pressed one more kiss to my Mina’s lips, then got off of her. “Gimme a sec, Yeri!” I called. Thankfully, it sounded like she was in the living room. I tossed her clothes to her as I hurried to put mine back on.

“Momo…” She whined. I giggled at how cute she was; she looked exhausted and ready to sleep. I had my bra and on, at least, so I went to my closet to grab an oversized t-shirt.

“If you need to take a nap, you can.” I kissed her forehead, then set the shirt on top of her. “All I need you to do is put the shirt on for me, okay? I’d like to think that I’m the only one who gets to see you like this.” She put her hands behind my head and pulled me into a kiss. “Okay, okay, now let me go take care of the demon.” I put on a pair of plaid pajama shorts and a long-sleeved black night shirt.

“I’ll talk to you in a little while, then.” I heard Mina mumble. I turned around, seeing her now in my shirt. It gave me a sense of pride, to have a girl in my clothes, but it made my heart flutter, too. I slipped out the door, and saw a pouting Yeri with her arms crossed.

“How long have you two been…you know…?”

“How long have we been having , or how long have we been together?”

“Both, I guess.” She shrugged. “Also, I heard Mina screaming from down the hall. I honestly questioned whether or not to call Joy and ask her to come back, but I figured that if I didn’t stop you, nobody would.”

“Mina would’ve stopped me if she was tired.” I grinned. “I wanna hug you and ask you about Joy, but I should probably wash my hands before touching you. I don’t think you want…” I sighed. “I’m just gonna shut up. Talk to me about her while I make something to eat.”

“Answer my question first.” She whined.

“Fine.” I chuckled. “Well, we’ve been…it’s two-thirty now, so…Mina and I have been going for about three hours, and, it’s not official yet, but I suppose we’ve been sorta dating for three hours…?”

“Oh…kay? I don’t get you, unnie.” She gave me a confused look.

“Let me ask Mina what she wants to eat. The poor thing is probably starving. Then, I’ll wash my hands and start making food for the three of us.” Yeri nodded, and I went back inside. Mina’s back was facing the door, but she was quiet and seemed peaceful. “Mina~” I hummed her name. She rolled over with a small smile on her cute face. “Are you hungry? Tell me what you wanna eat, please.” I crawled on top of her and nuzzled my face into her neck.

“Mm, I’m not hungry.” She started brushing my hair with her fingers.

“Lies.” I groaned. “Let me cook you something. Especially after that workout.” I started kissing her neck; this girl had become irresistible to me now.

“If I answer you, will you feed Yeri?” I hummed in response, still kissing her soft and smooth skin. I really truly couldn’t get enough of Mina. “I suppose it depends on what you feel like making? I don’t know what ingredients you have here, silly.”

“Ah, I guess you’re right. Well…luckily, I went grocery shopping recently because of the demon. I think I’ll have plenty of stuff for japchae, teokbokki, or jajangmyeon. I can make pastries, too, if you want. Yeri loves pancakes and waffles and everything sweet. Honestly, you could suggest anything and I’m ninety percent sure that I can get it done.” I nuzzled her neck with my nose, feeling her chest shake with every adorable chuckle she let out.

“Well…” She hummed, starting to rub my back. “I’m not all that picky, but you keep insisting-“

“I insist.”

“I know, sweetie.” I felt her kiss the top of my head. “So, I guess…honestly, as long as you have ketchup, I’ll be okay.”

“Do you like ketchup that much?”

“Kind of.” She giggled. “Is that weird?”

“In a cute way, yes.” I pecked her cheek. “But I still don’t know what to make.”

“Ah…” Her stomach growled. I looked up at her to see a cute blush appear on her cheeks. “I’ll…I like japchae…”

“Anything else?” I sat up, but stayed on top of her.

“I don’t want to be a burden…” She pouted adorably. I leaned down and pecked her lips.

“You’re not a burden. Especially after that.” I cooed, pressing a flurry of kisses on her soft pink lips.

“Okay, okay.” She pushed me gently. “Gimbap?”

“Okay.” I gave her one last kiss, then got off of her. “And you can come out of here whenever you want, it’s not like Yeri doesn’t know you’re here. If you want to nap, that’s fine, too. When you come out of this room, the bathroom will be the first door on your right. It should be open. If it’s shut, then someone’s in there, but I doubt Yeri will need to use the bathroom right away. So, yeah, that’s there for you if you want to wash up. Umm…” I thought for a moment, wondering if there was anything else that Mina might need. “If you want to use the shower, that’s okay with me. And if you need anything, don’t worry about asking me, okay? I want to take care of you…especially it being your first-“ I gasped. “That was your first! Do you wanna take a bubble bath or something? Are you sore? Are you okay? Oh my god, I can’t believe I never thought to-“

“Momo, I’m fine.” She giggled, then took my hand, pulling me gently back to her. “I’m not sore or anything. You took good care of me.” She sat up and kissed my cheek. “Actually…sitting is a little awkward right now.”

“Yeah…” I sighed. “Sorry about that.”

“No, it’s fine, don’t worry about it.” She gave my cheek a few more kisses.

“I’m hungry!” I heard Yeri yell from outside.

“Ah, demon.” I chuckled. “Anyways, you should really take a bubble bath. It’s totally relaxing and calming, and it should help to get rid of any soreness you have.”

“I think I’m okay-“

“Nope. Come on.” I took her hand, then opened the door of my bedroom. I led her into the bathroom, and showed her everything she’d need. I picked a fresh towel (one of mine) out of the closet and placed it near the bathtub. I handed her a hair tie, spare towel, and bubble bath soap. “I’ll close the door, okay? Should I grab you some fresh clothes, or…”

“I’ll be fine, Momo.” She giggled. “Although, I wish you could bathe with me. I’m sure you’re tired.”

“Next time.” I kissed her lips. “Now get settled in. Dinner should be ready in about an hour.”

“Thank you, Momo.” She kissed me. “Good luck with Yeri.”

“I don’t need luck, I need sugary foods to bribe her with.” I closed the bathroom door behind me so Mina could get ready to bathe. Yeri was sitting at the kitchen table on her phone. I sneakily looked over her shoulder, and saw that she was texting Joy. I saw plenty of heart emojis on the screen, so things were clearly going well between the two. I went to the kitchen sink and washed my hands, then dried them.

“What are you gonna make?” Yeri chirped.

“Japhae, gimbap, and whatever you wanna eat.” I patted her head with my now-clean hands.

“So, japchae, gimbap, and teokbokki?” She grinned.

“If that’s what you want, then yes.” I started to get the ingredients out, and Yeri started up the rice cooker. She helped me chop up ingredients, and alerted me when pots started to boil. She was a good helper to have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter