Chapter 5

Wanna Be
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Their class is having a volleyball playoff at the gym as per todays lesson so their class is divided into two. There's team red and team blue and Jessica belongs to the blue side.

They started it with both teams having the urge to win because they'll have incentives on their grades as their reward.

Their current score was 6 for red and 5 for blue. Each team is having water break and planning on what to do next. Jessica as the leader of her team, she's explaining everything she has to say for them to win this game because she's very competitive. She wants everything to be executed smoothly and wisely.

"We will change positions, okay? Josie and Ashley, setters. Mich will sit for awhile because she already got a bruised so Cath will be taking her position on the right side all around. Me and Elize in middle front. Susan and Camille, liberos and lastly Mimi on the left side all around." 

She said more encouraging words to her classmates before they go in their respective positions. 

Their professor was about to blow the whistle when a girl abruptly interrupted him and cheers for the blue team on the bench side.

"Go blue team! Fighting! Jessica unnie fighting!!!" The girl has blue pom poms while randomly throwing punches in the air and jumping like a real cheerleader. The few students on the bench that's watching the game and the players were now looking at her with a bewildered reaction. On the other hand, Jessica was covering her face in shame on the girl being silly in front of everyone. 

That pabo girl, really. God, please have mercy on me. Let me stay away from her.

The loud whistle made everyone bring their attention back on the game and while Tiffany continued on her actions.

The red team serves the ball, the two team keeps on passing the ball on each other's side. But when Elize finds the opportunity to set the ball, Jessica makes her way to hit it with all her might and that indeed made them earn a point as the ball fall on the opposite side.

The cheerleader girl on the beach squeals as she's waving her pom poms in the air. "JAL. HAN. DA! JES. SI. CA! JAL. HAN. DA! JES. SI. CA!" 

At first, Jessica finds it very embarrassing because it's really unnecessary to do it with that girl being extra  right now. Not until the rest of the students on the bench chant along with Tiffany and is cheering for the blue team already, that made her slightly feel boosted.

Tiffany was so happy to watch Jessica playing with a lot of energy and so eager to win the game, that's why she can't help but cheer for her. Seeing this side of her makes her look more endearing to the girl. Tiffany's actually free at the moment because her professor is not present due to a conference she attended. When she asked Yuri where Jessica was, she said that the girl is at the gym having their P.E. class. When she entered the place, she saw Jessica looking so cool and hot with that sleeveless jersey, short shorts and pads on her elbows and knees with a ponytail as her hair style.

The moment she saw those pom poms sitting at the corner begging for her to be used, she gladly took it and wait for the right timing to cheer for her muse. And she's glad that she took the chance to do that even though it's embarrassing at first, but she got used to it eventually and Jessica looked like she's more hyped now that the rest of the students are now joining her.

The first set of the game was done and the blue team won. Tiffany was leading the 'cheering squad' while making a lot of noise right now. But when the moment the cheering stops, she solely shouts, "JESSICA! WHEN YOU SMILE! I'M HAPPY TOO!!!"

Everyone laughs at the girl's cute antics towards their president. But that's the final cue for Jessica to confront the girl and make her go out of the place.

"What are you doing Tiffany?! You're embarrassing me!" said Jessica with a stern voice.

"But unnie-..."

"Can you please just get out of here? Don't you have a class right now?" 

"I'm free right now, I don't have any class 'till 2 pm."

"Still, I don't want you here. Please I'm begging you, just get out of here for Pete's sake!" Jessica was looking at her with those burning eyes, but instead of Tiffany being scared, she smiled at the older girl showing her flashing eye smile at her. 

"Okay, I'll leave unnie if that's what you want." She passed the pom poms she's holding to Jessica and fished out her handkerchief in her pocket to wipe the other girl's face. 

Jessica just stood there frozen, surprised at Tiffany's sudden sweet gesture despite of what she just did to her. When Tiffany's done, she took a step forward to Jessica, making the latter nervous about what she's planning to do. The younger girl leans to her ear and whispers, "Good luck." in a breathy voice. When she leaned back, she giggled as she looked at the very flushed face of the girl. 

Tiffany took her bag and wave at Jessica one last time before she turn around and leave the gym. When the girl was out of sight, that's the time when her classmates start teasing her about what they just saw between them. 


-----


The next day, her classmates still

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter