Chapter 4

Wanna Be
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: First of all, I just wanna greet you all a happy new year! ^o^

 

Enjoy reading!

 

 

-----

 

 

That pabo girl, pabo, pabo, pabo. Who does she think she is?! Blurting out her feelings just like that! Ugh I hate her, I hate her, I hate her!"

 

Jessica entered her car with a still very flustered face while repeatedly chanting that in her head. She jammed the key into the ignition. It started immediately as she roared away without looking back.

 

While Tiffany was left behind in the same state as Jessica was.

 

"Oh my gosh, what did just happen? Did I literally just... confessed to Jessica unnie?" After a few seconds, her squeals filled the whole parking lot while jumping in circles.

 

"Okay, enough. Calm down Tiffany, you need to calm down." She breathes in and out while fanning herself with her hand. When she's done fangirling, she opened her umbrella again to leave when she noticed she's still holding that piece of paper containing her 'supposed to be confession' that she doesn't even know where did it came from. She put it in her pocket as she started walking home before the rain worsened.

 

 

-----

 

 

She drops her bag on her bed as she sits on her study table with the confession letter in her hand. She's been thinking where did this letter came from and how did it get inside her gift? Who slipped it in? She's totally okay with it if only the letter was contained with a very sweet and meaningful words, but not like this!

 

Tiffany was scratching her head, having a headache thinking of this disastrous letter when her phone rings indicating a FaceTime call from Sooyoung.

 

"Hi piggy, miss me?"

 

"What's with the teasing Sooyoung? And why are you facetiming me? We just saw each other's faces earlier."

 

"Nothing, just want to check if you're okay or what."

 

"What are you talking about?" Tiffany scratched her head with her other hand that's still holding the paper.

 

"Oh, what's that paper?" Sooyoung was pointing at the paper she's holding and it made Tiffany look at it as well.

 

"What... this? Just a stupid note with my 'confession' for Jessica. I don't even know where this damn paper came from. It's so embarrassing."

 

"Really? What does it say? Read it for me." Tiffany nodded as she read the paper out loud. After she's done, Sooyoung's camera was showing her room's ceiling while she was laughing. 

 

"Yeah, laugh at my misery. You're such a wonderful friend." 

 

Sooyoung was back on the screen while wiping her tears trying to keep calm. "Who wrote that? You? I didn't know you have a crackhead/cheesy side Tiffany, I swear to God."

 

"What?! I don't know! It's not from me, I swear! Jessica said this letter came alongside with my scented candle gift for her. I don't understand, I really don't remember someone taking my gift and slipping a letter inside."

 

"What if it's really you? You have another personality at night that you didn't know about!" said Sooyoung as she goes another round of her laughs.

 

"Shut up! If I know better, you're the type of girl to write these kinds of letters for your crush because you're crazy." After Tiffany had said that, Sooyoung abruptly stop from laughing and keep a blank face while looking at the screen.

 

Tiffany finds that odd because usually Sooyoung would always have a clapback on her teasing. A minute has past when something in Tiffany clicked.

 

"Sooyoung."

 

"It's not what you think it is."

 

"I really hope it's not because I'm thinking of ways now how to creatively kill SOMEONE."

 

"Tiffany, sweetie-..."

 

"You don't call me that. Just admit what you did and I'll be gentle with you." Tiffany smiled at the other girl to not scare her away and just tell her the truth. But Sooyoung knew more what's behind that ordinary smile.

 

"Uhm, promise me first that you won't be mad at me."

 

"It depends."

 

"I'm serious!"

 

"And I'm not?!"

 

"Promise me or I won't talk." said Sooyoung while cockily raising her brow at Tiffany. While the other girl just breathe to calm from her growing wrath.

 

"Okay, Choi. Speak." 

 

"I... I might have just used your laptop and printer while your having FaceTime with your best friend in the US... when we got there in your apartment..." Sooyoung said as she was smiling and showing a peace sign.

 

"..."

 

"Tif-..."

 

"CHOI SOOYOUNG!!!!"

 

"I did it for you, okay?! Aren't you happy that she already knows you have a crush on her? You're so crazy over her and yet you're slower than a turtle with your moves." 

 

"IT'S JUST THAT-..." Tiffany stop on what she has to say when she heard what Sooyoun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter