Jagiya...

Meant For Each Other || Hiatus

 

 

Narae’s POV

                Many days passed, JinYoung and I got closer to each other. It’s almost a month since the day we’ve met.

                “Narae, are you going with me?” JinYoung asked me while I’m playing with my food. “Narae?”

                “Neh? Mianhae,” I pretended that I’m not listening to him. I don’t want to be mistaken as his girlfriend, again.

                “Hyung, is she your girlfriend?”

                “Don’t be shy to your boyfriend.”

                “Your girlfriend is so pretty”

                “Hyung, how did you meet your goddess-like girlfriend?”

                Aigoo! I don’t want to remember those days.

                “I’m going to the dorm.”  To the dorm? I can’t wait to see the B1A4 again.

                “Sure.” I impatiently said.

                -

                -

                -

                -

                We ride on a bus, this time. “How long do we get there?” I asked. I don’t know since we just walked when we went there.

                “I dunno, actually.” He smirked.

                “Bwoh?! You wanna die?!” all the passengers looked at us. I think my voice is too loud.

                “Aniyo, just kidding…” He laughed. “Jagiya.” Jagiya? Jagiya! Jagiya??? Does this guy wants to die? We took all the attention of the passengers.

                “Let’s get out of here.” I quickly pulled him out of the bus. He’s just laughing. He still have the guts to laugh!

`               “Yah~ There’s two more bus stop.”

                “Aigoo! Don’t you what j-“ I don’t want to repeat that word. “Don’t you know what that word means?”

                “Neo gwenchanayo?”  What?! He’s still asking me if I’m okay?!

                “Aish, what happened a while ago is not okay! You put me in embarrassment!” I’m really exhausted. “Look we are still not married. I’m not your girlfriend neither!”

 

JinYoung’s POV

                JinYoung! What have you done? I think the goddess now is really mad at you.

“… and I’m not your girlfriend….” OUCH! My heart felt like it fell down and broke into pieces.

                “Narae, jeossonghamnida.” I bowed in front of her. I keep on saying sorry to her.

Narae’s POV

                “Yeobosaeyo.?” Somebody called me.

                “Noona, it’s GongChan. Are you still going here?”

                “Neh, I’m not in the mood.”

                “What happened?”

                “Just ask your hyung.”

                “Noona~”

                “Your hyung just called me Jagiya in front of a crowd.”

                “That’s all? I think hyung likes you.”

                Huh? He likes me?

                “We’re near the apartment now. Bye.” I quickly end the call.

                “Narae mianhaeyo.” JinYoung kept begging. He’s so annoying! Narae forgive him now.

                “Narae,” he kept on calling my name.

                “Come on.” I quickly run while holding his hands.

JinYoung’s POV

                “Come on.” She held my hands.  Did she just forgive me?

                We arrived at the apartment and she’s still holding my hands. “Hyung! Oh hi Narae.” Sandeul let us in.