B1A4

Meant For Each Other || Hiatus

 


Narae’s POV

*buzzer’s sound* ”Hyung? It’s JinYoung. Please open the door,”JinYoung said, excited.

                “Hyung!” shouted the cute three boys in unison as the door opened. “Hyung, I’ve missed you!” as the puppy-looking boy hugged JinYoung. He looks familiar to me. I just can’t remember. “Hyung! Welcome back.” As another cute boy widened his arms as if he wants to hug JinYoung but failed because JinYoung is already hugging the puppy-looking boy. “Hyung, hyung, hyung.” shouted the boy who’s wearing a cap. “Can we get inside?” asked JinYoung. It looks like they missed him so much. “Wow hyung, is that your girlfriend? She’s so pretty,” asked the another cute boy. Girlfriend?! “How did you meet her?” asked the boy with a cap. “What’s her name?”Asked the familiar boy. “Yah, stop it. She’s my roommate.” Insist JinYoung.

Do we really look like a couple? Aish, they are so annoying this time. I forgot. We’re still outside. Can you please let us in? I’m too shy to ask you that. “JinYoung oppa, we’re still outside,” I whispered JinYoung. “Uhmm yeah, can we go inside now?” JinYoung turned to them.  They let us in. I bowed to them. ”Annyeonghaseyo. I’m Im Narae imnida.” I said. “Have a seat,“ as the boy with cap offer me a seat.

                     “Annyeonghaseyo.” They said in unison. “Gong Chan Shik imnida but you can call me GongChan.” said the cute familiar-looking boy bowed. “Lee Jung Hwan imnida but please call me Sandeul or Deullie.” Introduced another cute boy with a smile. “I’m Cha Sun Woo imnida.” Bowed the boy with a cap. “ But you can call me Baro.” He smiled showing two big front teeth. Now he looks like a hamster. “Where’s ShinWoo?” JinYoung asked. Who’s Shin Woo?  “He’s in the kitchen, cooking for our lunch.” “Baro, did they already a- oh. You’re already here,” said the long haired boy with eye glasses. “Hyung, meet Narae. Narae he’s Shin Dong Woo, our umma. You can call him CNU or ShinWoo if you like.” GongChan smiled at me. So they are B1A4, the people JinYoung told me a while ago.

-

-

-

-

-

JinYoung’s POV  

                Aish, they are so embarrassing. I’m watching the boys how to eat. When GongChan saw me, I gave him a deadly look, and then he eats normally. Wait, why is Narae not eating? “Gwenchanayo?” I asked her. “I’m just shy,” she whispered. “Just eat, free to feel home here,” he replied. “So, Narae how did you two meet?” Sandeul asked again. Aish, this is so embarrassing. I would kill him right now if I’m just a criminal. Narae choked on her food. “*coughs* What?!,” as she tries to drink the water beside her. I patted her back to make her feel alright. “Sandeul,” as I give him a deadly look, worse than GongChan’s. “You’ll do the dishes later.” If only looks can kill, Sandeul’s dead right now.

-

                Done eating \m/ “GongChan,”I asked Gongchan. “Can you accompany Narae later? I’m just going to explain everything to your hyungs. Don’t worry Sandeul will join you.” “Okay hyung. I also want to talk to noona. She looks familiar to me.”

-

-

-

“Yah, Baro! Ppali!” I called Baro to go inside the room. I started telling the whole story to them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How's the chapter? It's soooo short. Sorry if it took so long. :) I got a tonsilitis last week.