06.

Don't Lie (You Are an Angel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

* * *

 

 

Jimin’s barely gotten his shoes off before he’s caged in by his two friends. Taehyung clings onto his back while Jungkook stands in front of him with his hands on his hips.

 

“Where have you been mister? Not answering our texts or calls, how irresponsible.”

 

Jimin rolls his eyes at the younger boy and walks past him into the living room, dragging Taehyung along with him.

 

“If you don’t shut up I won’t tell you anything.” He unlatches Taehyung from his back and puts him on the couch before taking a seat next to him. Taehyung immediately latches onto his arm and pouts up at him.

 

“Noooo Minnie. You have to tell us. We’ve been waiting all day.”

 

“Yeah hyung. Spill the beans.” Jungkook pouts as he latches onto Jimin’s other arm.

 

With an over exaggerated sigh Jimin begins. He tells them about the first time he saw Yoongi, at the beginning of the semester. How he quickly realized that the older boy went home at around the same time every day, on the same bus as Jimin. How he’s been secretly pining for almost four months now because he couldn’t build up the courage to go and talk to him.

 

(Jungkook snorts at that and Jimin doesn’t even have to hit him because Taehyung’s already glaring at him and the younger quickly apologizes.)

 

He tells them about how didn’t have enough money for the bus on Tuesday and Yoongi had paid for him. (Taehyung definitely coos at that.) That it actually had been Yoona who had made her uncle pay and how she is the cutest thing ever.

 

He explains that he had indeed gone to school just so he could take the bus back to meet the duo again. That he had gone to dinner with them today at Jin’s and Namjoon’s restaurant of all places and that he had invited them to come to Daegu with them.

 

“Wait Daegu with us?” Jungkook is staring at Jimin like he’s grown a second head.

 

“Yes Kookie. That’s exactly what he said. Now shut up and let him finish.” Taehyung scolds Jungkook before turning back to look at Jimin with sparkling eyes.

 

“Why am I the only one that finds it weird that he invited some guy and his niece to come along with us to Daegu?” Jungkook looks extremely done.

 

“It’s not weird Kook. It’s called love.” Taehyung scolds again.

 

Jungkook stares at Taehyung, a blank look on his face before turning to Jimin.

 

“What the actual .”

 

Jimin laughs before patting Jungkook’s head.

 

“Don’t worry Kookie. It is weird. But I felt bad that Yoona wouldn’t be able to spend Chr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter