05.

Don't Lie (You Are an Angel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

* * *

 

 

The trio get off a few stops later and Jimin smiles when Yoona reaches out tentatively to hold his hand. With a smile, he clasps her small hand in his own.

 

(He tries not to think about how Yoona’s also holding Yoongi’s hand. And how domestic it must look to everyone as she walks between the two males. Almost like a family.)

 

Jimin’s still lost in his thoughts when they stop in front of a restaurant. He looks up to see where they are and freezes.

 

Of course Yoongi had to choose this restaurant out of all the restaurants in the city.

 

The restaurant owned by none other than Kim Seokjin and Kim Namjoon. Longtime friends of Jimin and basically his parents. If his parents were two gay 20-something year olds who loved to tease and embarrass him in all moments of life. Jimin sighs in defeat.

 

Of ing course this would happen to him.

 

He still hopes that by some miracle the two wouldn’t be in today. (He hates that he knows it's futile to even wish for something like that. The two practically live in the restaurant.)

 

But nothing ever goes his way and as soon as they enter the restaurant Namjoon walks over.

 

“Hello. Welcome to Eat Jin! Please le-” The older boy stops mid-sentence once he sees Jimin before screaming out, “Minnie! What are you doing here?!”

 

Before Jimin can utter a word he’s engulfed in a hug as Namjoon screams out, “Jinnnn. Look!! Jimin’s here!!”

 

“Oh my god. You don’t have to yell hyung.” Jimin mumbles against Namjoon’s chest.

 

Namjoon squeezes him one more time before letting go. He smiles at Jimin widely, dimples on full display and Jimin can’t help but smile back. It always warms his heart how much the couple seem to adore him and even though they love to embarrass him, Jimin adores them to pieces.

 

“Wait Jimin. When did you get a boyfriend and a kid?” Nevermind. Jimin takes that back. He absolutely hates them.

 

“Ohmygodhyung. Can you not. This is Yoongi-hyung, a friend. And this is his niece, Yoona.” Jimin glares at Namjoon while Yoona giggles and waves shyly. Yoongi just grins at the whole situation and about how red Jimin’s getting.

 

“Alright Minnie, no need to try and kill me with your eyes. Welcome, Yoongi-ssi and Yoona. Come in and sit down.” Namjoon smiles and Yoona giggles.

 

The trio are in the middle of getting settled when Jin comes out from the back and rushes over to their table.

 

Jimin once again finds himself engulfed in a too tight hug but he just laughs as Jin squeezes him.

 

Once Jin lets go Jimin smiles up at him. “Hey hyung!”

 

“Don’t ‘hey hyung’ me Park Jimin. How come you I haven’t seen your ugly face in over two weeks?” Jin crosses his arms and taps his foot, looking exactly like Taehyung’s mom when Taehyung and he used to do something stupid like let Soonshim run through the mud.

 

“I had finals hyung.” Jimin pouts and Jin just glares.

 

“Which is exactly why you should have come here! So I can feed you!” Jin throws his arms up in the air like it's the most obvious thing in the world and Jimin can’t help but laugh.

 

It’s endearing how much he cares, even if his way of showing it is beyond embarrassing.

 

Jin’s still glaring at Jimin when Yoona bursts out into giggles as well. This makes Jin startle once he realizes that there are two other people at the table.

 

“Oh my. Who’s this cutie?” He coos as he walks over to Yoona. Jimin takes this opportunity to sit down and share a smile with a grinning Yoongi.

 

“Hello. I’m Yoona.” Yoona smiles shyly and Jin coos, crouching down to shake hands with Yoona.

 

“Hello. I’m Jin. The chef here. What would you like to eat?” Jin smiles widely as Yoona looks up at Yoongi.

 

Yoongi nods encouragingly and Yoona turns back to Jin.

 

“Yoonie samchon and I would like jjajangmyeon please.”

 

Jin smiles widely. “Coming right up.” He then turns to Jimin. “Same for you Minnie?”

 

Jimin grins and nods.

 

Once Jin leaves Yoongi turns to Jimin with a smirk. “Your friends are nice.”

 

“Please don’t start. I swear they live to embarrass me.” Jimin groans thinking about everything that just happened.

 

Yoongi bursts out into laughter and Jimin watches in slight awe at the sight. To think he thought Yoongi is attractive when smiling. Yoongi laughing is just breathtaking.

 

“It’s cute how much they care.” Yoongi manages to say once he’s calmed down and Jimin smiles. He’s not wrong after all.

 

Once the food arrives, Yoongi begins cutting Yoona’s noodles so it’s easier for her to hold. Jimin’s thankful that Yoongi’s distracted and doesn’t see the winks and eyebrow wiggles his friends send their way. He shoos them away with a glare and Yoongi is thankfully oblivious.

 

(Jimin sighs thinking about all the explaining he’s going to ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter