Second chapter

It's You

02

Taeyeon who busy prepare a breakfast for her mother and her sister, suddenly hear someone coughed and have some flu. So, she check who is it and revealed her mother who has pale on her face as she coughed.

Taeyeon quickly run to her mother and help her to take her medicine.

Eomma, you are sick. Don't go to work.” Taeyeon said worriedly. Her mother shooked her head and reply

Nah, I'm okay. Just a normal flu and later, it will be fine.” Mrs. Kim said as she coughed again.

No Eomma. Don't be stubborn, can you? I don't want anything happen to you eomma. Please?”

Shh, it's okay. I have to go to work. Later, Mr. Jung will be angry. Please?”

Eomma... what about this.. I'm help you there please Eomma? I'm promise didn't disturbed you when you are working. I just want to watched over you Eomma. Please?” Taeyeon begged.

Mrs. Kim sighed and nodded her head. Taeyeon smiled and hugged her mother.

Alright. When are you going?” Taeyeon asked as she help her mother to going to the kitchen.

After the breakfast or they will be angry if i'm late.” Taeyeon nodded her head and called her sister for a breakfast.

After that, her sister going to school with a bus while they are going to Mr. Jung's house.

/////////////////////

As soon Taeyeon and her mother arrived at in front of Mr. Jung's House. They quickly went to the kitchen from the back of their house.

Morning Mrs. Kim. just arrived?” Suddenly someone spoke up. They turned around and it's only Jesse Jung, son of Mr. Jung with smirked on his face.

Mrs. Kim gulped and bow quickly to her master.

Jesse rolled his eyes and looked over someone who beside his maid. He raised his eyebrows.

And who are you?” Jesse asked coldly.

Taeyeon raised her eyebrows too and bowing after that when she saw her mother looked at her with her worried face.

I'm Kim Taeyeon. Daughter of Mrs. Kim.” Taeyeon introduced herself.

So, what are you doing here?”

I just help my mother. She is sick.”

If you are sick, why are you still want to go to work huh? Did poor people always like this huh? Annoying!” Jesse rudely said as he rolled his eyes.

Excuse me!? Are you mocking us? YAH! Are the rich people always insult the poor people uh!? What is your problem?” Taeyeon who hate insulted, raised her voice as her eyes show angry expression.

Mrs. Kim widen her eyes and pulled her daughter away from her master and dragged her to the back yard of Mr. Jung's house.

Mrs. Kim slapped her daughter face because she disappointed. Taeyeon promised to her that she would not make a problem but was broken.

Taeyeon touched her cheeks as her eyes shed a tears while looking at her mother who has a face unreadable.

I'm disappointed! You promise right but why Taeyeon-nah!? Are you want they fired me!? Now, please go. Find a job and don't making a problem here.” Mrs. Kim frustrated and walked away, leaving her daughter alone who was crying for what her mother doing at her earlier.

Taeyeon looked her moher who faded away as she get inside the house. She bowed her head and walked away from Mr. Jung's house as she walked to their house.

Jesse saw the scene and suddenly he felt guilty. Because of his behaviour, Taeyeon being slapped by her own mother. So, he follow her secretly withour her knowing.

Did i'm always making her problem? Is it my fault from the beginning? He's the one fault. Because of him, Eomma slapped me.” Taeyeon talked to herself while wiping her tears.

Her mother who has never laid her hand to her suddenly being laid and it's not her fault at all. She just want to protect the poor people only but turned out she's the one being slapped.

Not even her knowing, someone following her. Taeyeon felt herself being follow so, she turned around but saw nothing. No one behind her. It's really creepy and speed walked to her house which is just 2 meters away.

'Why is she speed walked? Is she know that i'm following her?' Jesse thought as he looked Taeyeon who speed walked.

Jesse sighed and turned around to back his house. He felt himself are crazy stalker who was following someone.

Jesse, where are you going earlier?” Mr. Jung asked as he looked over his son who was opened the front door.

Just go to the gym, Appa.” Jesse shortly said and walked to his room.

Earlier in the morning?”

Yeah. Why? Is it the problem?” Jesse raised his eyebrows.

When he walked to his room. Mrs. Kim called him. Jesse groaned and looked at his maid with a cold stare.

Master Jung, I'm sorry for my daughter behaviour. She always like that, making a problem. Please don't fired me.” Mrs. Kim begged. Jesse smirked and hummed only as he make his way to his room.

//////////////////////////////////////////

Sorry for the short update...

My story are really boring right? I know~

But please don't forget to subscribe alright?

Sorry for the miss spelled or wrong word. I'll try my best to correct them for the next update :)