Heartbeat Running Away

Somebody to You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had been a week since the incident and Tzuyu was still on cloud nine. She still couldn’t believe she had confessed her feelings for Sana and Sana seemed to have reciprocated it. Dahyun and Chaeyoung who were initially impressed with the youngest of the three were now getting a little annoyed at how Tzuyu kept gushing over her little achievement.

Wednesday came by and Tzuyu was currently having her fitness session with the volleyball team on the school’s track. Why on the track field rather than the gym they usually train in you ask? Because her captain thought it would be a nice change instead of training in doors every day. If you asked Tzuyu, she thinks her captain just wanted a reason to train closer to the track team since her girlfriend’s there.

After what seemed like eternity to Tzuyu, the session of running laps, jumping bars and circuit exercises finally came to an end.

“Good job team!” Jeongyeon, the volleyball captain exclaimed as she dismissed them.

With that, the team scattered and went about their business. Most of them went back inside to hit the showers while some went home right away after that.

Tzuyu found herself to be the only member of the volleyball team still on track grounds. She sighed tiredly as she looked around and saw the athletics team, which Nayeon, Jihyo and Chaeyoung were part of- training at the other side of the venue.

Tzuyu dragged her feet over to the bleachers before taking a seat. She shook and knocked her legs using her hands with the aim of loosening her now sore calf muscles due to all the running she had previously done.

After a while, Tzuyu straightened her legs out as she leant back and looked up. It was a hot day but she felt the cool breeze in the air hit her face before closing her eyes and relaxing. Suddenly, she got the shock of her life as something cold comes into contact with her cheek.

She yelps and immediately pulls away from the coldness before looking up. Tzuyu swears her heartbeat almost stopped upon seeing a giggling Japanese girl holding out a mineral water bottle to her.

“Sorry” Sana apologised, taking a seat next to Tzuyu on the bleachers. She held out the bottle to Tzuyu. “Here. This is for you.”

“Thank you Sana sunbae” Tzuyu said shyly as she took the bottle from the older girl’s grasp.

“Just Sana would be fine.” Sana responded. She giggled again when she saw Tzuyu’s face scrunched up in what seemed to be disagreement. “Or Sana unnie, if that’s better?”

“Sana unnie then” Tzuyu smiled. Sana smiled back and gestured for Tzuyu to drink the water, which Tzuyu did.

“Did you just finished practice?” Sana asked, breaking the silence that engulfed the two of them. She received a shy smile from Tzuyu before the younger girl nodded.

“What about you? What are you doing here?” Tzuyu asked.

“I’m waiting for Jihyo to finish track practice.” She replied as she nodded her head over to Jihyo who was on the other side of the field, currently running an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter