F-f-finally

Somebody to You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Kudos to you if you know where the title of this chapter came from. Let's be friends!

"Oh Tzuyu?" She heard Momo's voice calling. She snapped her head up and met the waiting eyes of Sana and Momo.

Tzuyu immediately straightened her posture before greeting her seniors with a bow. She couldn't bring herself to look at Sana so her eyes hovered over to Momo before shooting to the floor.

Momo eyes travelled to the younger girl's hands and glances over the locker she was waiting in front of- which belonged to Sana. Momo put two and two together and smiled knowingly.

"I'm just going to go and look for Mina." Momo said as she stepped to the side before touching Sana's arm. "See you later?"

Sana smiled and nodded as she watched Momo take her leave. Momo also managed to give a subtle 'fighting' gesture to Tzuyu when the latter looked up to give her a bow goodbye. Tzuyu felt her cheeks heat up as she followed the dancer's figure down the hall, watching her disappear as she made a turn further down the hall.

The sound of Sana clearing caused Tzuyu to turn back to her. Tzuyu felt her legs become jelly as she met Sana's adorably shy expression- her eyes sparkled as she smiled up to Tzuyu and took a step closer. She glanced to her locker that Tzuyu was previously leaning on before turning back to her junior.

"Were you waiting for me?" Sana asked and received Tzuyu nodded hesitantly. "Is something wrong?”

T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter