Chapter 3

All I Ever Need (Under Construction)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I really appreciate all those who message me (here and at twitter) and still keep on waiting for updates, even though I was hiatus for a year and a half. This is for all of you.

"There's always that one person that pisses you off, no matter what they do or say." 
______________________________________________________________________________

My jaw dropped on what she just said and so are the others. All the students who heard her were flabbergasted. Jisoo and Rosé who were eating a burger, stops midway with their eyes widening and jaws hanging. The cafeteria is silent for about a minute while looking at our direction, making me pissed off. Their eyes were scrutinizing the whole ordeal and were trying to eavesdrop as I shush the blonde beside me.


The suspect was just eating happily without minding the others as if what she just said is something possible.As in me? Jennie Rubyjane Kim? has a crush on her? How stupid can I be if that actually happens.Her eyes glanced in my way with her lips turning into a loopsided grin and winked at me. She was taunting me, giving me a look that says 'Thank me, I'm helping you.' In which it wasn't the case at all. 


"W-what the hell is going on?" Jisoo asked confusely as her eyes search for answers by looking at me and then Lisa. I was still shocked from her confession when she beat me to answer Jisoo.


"She confessed to me earlier at the locker room. I was just tryna grab my books but Jennie was at the front of my locker, she told me how she likes me so much and that she wants to date me so badly. I'm still deciding whether I should date her or not" she nonchalantly said while looking in my eyes as if to prove  what rubbish she told  is true. I gritted my teeth in annoyance. I regret for not cutting her tongue when I had the chance before going here. I was so baffled that I couldn't even speak, let alone defend myself from this embarassing situation of her deadly lies.


"Woah, I didn't see that coming. So that explains why you two are always together and Lisa here won't show up at us for lunch" Rosé thoughtfully said like she's really sure about it. I was about to shake my head and disagree when Lisa put her arm around my shoulders and pulls me closer to her. Just by her mere touch gave me goosebumps and I don't if it is a good thing or not.


"Unnie, what do you think? Should I accept the offer of this lovely princess?" Her face was only a few inches from mine and looks at me with her eyes sparkling at amusement. I tried to discreetly pinch her in her waist but she caught it before it reaches her. I tried and tried to hit her but I couldn't. She was just smiling and laughing while I am so mad at her. We continued to do it, with me hurting her and her defending herself beneath the table. We were looking at each other and I so want to rip her head off.


"You two are so cute, you sure you're not yet dating? You act so sweet there though. If not then you should date her Lisa. You're lucky that someone like Jennie likes you" Jisoo said while smiling at us. What does she mean by sweet? Oh yeah if you look at another perspective, we look like a couple staring at each other and being sweet with Lisa's arm still around my shoulders.


I smiled at what Jisoo said. She was pointing that Lisa's lucky for having me. Jisoo thinks I'm perfect and anyone would lucky to have me and that means she thinks I'm beautiful. But there is always a bad side to every good side, why does it have to be Lisa? Why not Jisoo instead? Oh come on, we already have the same surname. That counts for something. Although I admit, Chaeng and her look so good together. 

 

Even then, I can't see myself dating or liking someone. Most especially the stuck-up blonde that's just utterly gross. To stop this madness, I must destroy the false rumor that was bound to happen if ever this gets out of hand.


"We're not dating and--" I was about to clear myself when Lisa stood up. She cleared , garnering the attention of most students.She was trying to contain her annoying grin as she climb her chair. Underlying in her confident facade, I slightly took in her nervousness when she gazed at me and I prayed she knows what would happen to her if she did something more stupid than what she already have done. 

 

I set my fiery gaze at her, not knowing I was holding my soda can tightly with my left hand. Probably imagining squishing the life out of her. 


"I, Lalisa Manoban, will date Jennie Kim starting from today. No one can date her except me and I'm not allowed to date anyone except her. For my Jennie's admirers, please back off. You wouldn't want to see me get angry." she announced at the whole cafeteria with the students cheering at her together with Jisoo and Rosé. She turned to me with a smirk.

 

I sank lower at my seat and wished that the ground will open and swallow me.

 

Oh God please help me.

------------------------------------------------------------------
The next day

I am now currently walking down the halls when I noticed Nayeon waving at me. I just nodded at her, feeling tired of all the stress that Lisa brought upon me. She just declared that we are dating which is absolutely not true. The news about the incident yesterday spread like wildfire throughout the whole university. I sighed deeply and made my way towards Nayeon who's cheekily smiling at me. It looks like she heard about it too.


As I approached her, she quickly bombarded me questions about Lisa and I dating.


"Is it true? Are you really dating 'The Lalisa Manoban' ? Since when? Why didn't you tell me? How about Jisoo? Was that all a front to hide about Lisa? Answer me!" She shaked my shoulders and was squealing like an idiot.


"No, no, no, and No. We're not dating and I don't like her." I answered boredly.


"Huh? Then what was that incident in the cafeteria?" Now she looks confused. I am too, confused on how to kill Lisa. Should I use a knife or should I use a shotgun.


"Long story" I replied instead and continued to walk at the school grounds.


"I have all the time, c'mon tell mee~" she clings onto my arm and pouting.


Since I know I can't get away from her, I can't do anything but to tell her the truth. From our first meeting, the hell week I've been through down to Lisa discovering my secret and her announcement at the cafeteria. Nayeon was squealing all the time like a retarded seal when I was telling her all about it. She is one of Lisa's admirers obviously by telling me and openly showing her envy.

 

What was there to be envious about? I'd rather die single than to date Lisa. The thoughts of her makes me shudder.


"Then why is she bothering you all the time? And why did she announce that you're dating? Isn't she's so sweet" she asked me as soon as I finished telling her the story.


That made me think. Why would she do that? I don't know and I don't want to know. I didn't reply to Nayeon's question and ignored her presence. I was walking while Nayeon was blabbing when I noticed a commotion at the middle of the school ground. The students

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter