Episode 2 Commentary

M.A.D.E

Were you with or against joining the show?

RM: To be very honest, I was with.. hahaha. As idols, we don't get to spend a lot of time with females. So I guess this exeprience is not just good for the winner but for us too, we need to try many new and different things in order to give good music with meagningful lyrics.

Jin: I loved the idea. I like helping people and I actually have some experience in dating so I might be the only helpful person among the members.

Suga: I think it's a dangerous bargain. We're actually clearing all our scheduel for a whole month to film the show. I hope fans like it and keep in mind that it is all for them.

JHope: I heard what Jin said and I have to point out that I have experience too! I also have an older sister whom I can ask for advice. So in reality, I am the most helpful person!

Jimin: I'm very nervous about it. We didn't know what kind of person she was, we only knew she was so smart, even smarter than Namjoon. I'm still nervous but I hope I can help her and keep it fun for everyone to watch.

V: What if she falls in love with me? what if fans get the wrong idea? I kept thinking of that. But I trust our company to make the best decisions.

Jungkook: ...... I'm nervous. I have no idea how I can help someone when I have no experience. Also, I get very anxious around strangers especially girls. I hope I can help her, but I still don't know how to.

What was your first impression of Listel?

RM: we...we actually had seen her picture before, in order to recognize her. But I think we all could've recognized her even without it *laughs*

Suga : She was exactly what a young free traveller would look like. She had that huge bag and her clothes looked comfortable and adapted to both summer and winter.

Jin : How am I supposed to help someone who dresses like that in public? I thought to myself. Without the bag I think anyone would've thought she was a beggar. She was so bold getting on a plane like that.

JHope :  WOOOOOOOW *incomprehensive loud noises* I had no thoughts! My mind went blank as soon as she stepped out.

Jimin : I thought she looked exactly like those manga characters, with her bag and clothes.

Taehyung : woah she stood out so much. Her clothes and face were so much.

Jungkook : can I...is it ok if I say this? I honestly thought she was so pretty. She looked so carefree and I was envious. I wish I can too travel the world freely. I'm jealous.

You prepared clothes, why? did you know about the mission?

RM : we didn't know about it when we decided to buy the clothes. We wanted to give her something as a welcoming gift and we decided clothes are the best since she wouldn't have a lot of clothes on her seeing how she's a traveller.

Suga : no we didn't. we actually are not informed of the missions. We receive instructions on the go but we're not informed of the missions.

Jin : It was my idea. They wanted to get her things like shoes or a ring. But I was like 'guys guys, she's a girl, and what's the most important thing for a girl who's about to hunt for love? clothes!' I'm the real genius here'

JHope : My outfit was the best! as expected from the person with an older sister! We wanted to give them to her off camera as a simple gift but when we saw the outfit the staff put together we had a feeling things wouldn't go well, so we suggested to replace it with ours and added some details to the mission. My outfit was the best *laughs*

Jimin : *sigh* I spent so much money for my outfit. But I'm not sad, she said all outfits were so good she couldn't decide on just one. The mission! As soon as we saw the staff place the outfit we knew it was a bad idea, The shirt didn't even have sleeves *laughs*

V : We're not told about missions until we start filming. we wanted to get her a welcome gift from each of us and we decided to get clothes. It was random but I guess it came in handy.

Jungkook : the outfit the staff member chose was so out of place. Listel was all wrapped up in layers, it was obvious she'd hate the outfit chosen so we suggested to replace it with our gifts. I was sad mine wasn't chosen, I even called mom to help me choose *laughs*

What are your thoughts of Listel now?

RM : we didn't get to talk much yet but she seems to be a good person. I hope we can help her find what she's looking for.

Jin : She saved my Odeng! She's a good person!! She actually knows so much about animals and she loves nature. She's a good person.

Suga : I didn't get to talk to her at all yet but I noticed she doesn't hesitate to say what's on her mind so I guess she's not bad.

JHope : She saved Jin's Odeng I think he owes her his life now, isn't that how it works? *laughs* she seems fun. She was on a plane for a long time and still managed to go through the whole day without complaining, she's really strong. If it was me I'd be walking around with no energy and my eyes half closed *laughs*

Jimin : I loved how she yelled at Jin to shut up when he was worried about Odeng *laughs* we thought she stepped on it *laughs* but she didn't. She actually knew so much about sugar gliders I was surprised. I guess she's really smart.

V : I wanted her to tell me about her travels but Namjoonie said I shouldn't and to let her rest, but Jin got to spend the whole evening with her playing at his room. I was jealous. Should I get a pet too?

Jungkook : Jin said she taught him things he didn't know about how to take care of Odeng and Eomuk so I think she really is so smart. She also didn't complain when she didn't get time to nap after her long flight. Even if you slept on the plane you still need to at least take a nap on a bed to fully rest. She didn't and still didn't look tired. I was impressed.

Do you have anything special planned for the dinner?

RM : *laughs* well, it's a secret. look forward to it.

Jin : we're so cruel *laughs* it's gonne be fun!

Suga : We kept thinking of all the missions we got on Rookie king and American Hustle Life. We didn't know it was this fun coming up with ideas to make someone else uncomfortable *laughs*

JHope : OH MA GAAAAAAD!!!!!! It's gonne be so FUN!!! 

Jimin : I wanna make a disclaimer. I don't want to be held responsible for what they planned, Listel if you're watching, I swear I did all I can to stop them, I'm sorry you'll have to do that.

V : hihihi it's a secret *wink*

Jungkook : aaaah, It was my idea *laughs*