Episode 5

M.A.D.E

'see I told you my outfit was the best! ' V pointed out as Listel walked into his room, where he, Jimin and Jungkook had already sat comfortably on his bed with a bowel of popcorn.

Listel looked around to where she's supposed to sit, spotting a bean bag cushion placed in front of V's low bed with a folded blanket on it. 

'you guys are reminding me of that time I spent a night with some real good people in a small village, the kids gathered up around me after midnight to hear all about the big city and the world' Listel said taking a seat and wrapping the blanket over her legs. 

'we know about the big cities, we want to hear about the other places you went to. Where did you go? ' V asked already staffing his face with popcorn. 

'I don't stay in cities for a long time, just a day or two to rest in a hotel then I hit the road. I try to go places where no one has gone before. There's just something really calming about the endless mountains, the simplicity of life in remote villages, the pure air and much more'

'don't you get bored? Or scared? ' Jimin asked starting to eat too. 

'scared of what? I've never felt as safe as when I'm in the middle of nowhere. If anything, it's exciting. Every day I'm in a new place, seeing new sceneries and meeting new nice people or just working on my novel. There's really nothing boring about it'

'last year we went on a tour in Europe, we usually travel a lot but that time was different. It was a much smaller crowd than what usually goes with us and we even slept in a camping car and visited Santa! ' V let out cheerfully. 

'the Santa village in Finland? I loved it too! ' the group started exchanging memories of their own travels, telling Listel about all the cities they performed in, how each one was unique in its own way what's with the food and fans and culture. Listel giving them suggestions on where to go on vacations, places where they wouldn't be recognized, places where people only watch local channels for the political news. 

'on our next vacation, we should go somewhere just us the members, without cameras' V announced receiving a shove from Jimin beside him. 

'we've been saying this ever since we met and we've never done it! ' Jungkook explained laughing at V's genuine confused face. 

'well I think you should do it. Traveling is a good way to clear your mind, refresh your memory and bonding' Listel encouraged them watching the three start bickering about where they wanted to go when V cut the conversation and stood up abruptly. 

'hey, I still have that twister game we played, let's play it. Me and Listel against you two' the other two looked at him baffled by the idea before looking at Listel. 

'I don't mind. I know the rules but I've never played it though ' Listel stood up allowing V to access his locker by pushing away the bean bag chair behind a desk. 

The group placed the Twister mattress on the floor behind the bed and started taking turns turning the wheel. 

By the time Jin decided to check on them, Listel was one the mattress with a hand between Jungkook's legs while his face up her as his hand was placed on a circle by her left foot. Jin gasped at the sight getting the three guy's attention while Lister couldn't turn her head enough to look. 

'what are you guys doing?! ' he called out. 

'we're playing! Lister is really good at it, she's really flexible ' V pointed out and Jimin laughed at his choice of words as Suga joined to see what the commotion was all about only to freeze in place by the sight of Lister's hanging centimeters bellow Jungkook's face. 

'you idiots know there are cameras in the rooms, right? ' Yoongi asked. 

'yeah, why? ' V answered innocently and both Jin and Yoongi let out a helpless sigh. 

'come on, let's just leave them' Suga said to Jin. 

'what? Why? Let's watch. This is better than those videos Namjoon's been downloading lately' upon hearing Jin say that, Jungkook's legs gave out and he fell down slamming Listel down under his weight. 

The other two beside them hurried to help her stand up. 

'did I win? ' she asked taking strands of hair out of all out of breath and a flushed face completely oblivious to the look the guys were exchanging after Jin's suggestion.

The rest of the day was spent playing games with the three guys and chatting more about various places Listel visited.

The clocked signaled 2am on Listel's desk as she sat awake writing in her journal in the night's silence. There was no noise until suddenly a loud crash was heard in the distance, figuring it was one of the guys bumping into something in the dark and knocking it off, she ignored it. Up until small hushed voices were heard approaching her room and the door to her room opens up.

the members sneaked their way in locking the door behind them. They were all in their bed-wear, Jungkook was shirtless and Suga wearing his famous cute panda shorts.

'What are you doing?' Listel said in a normal volume only to be tackled by Jin and JHope as the others shushed her.

Everyone stood in silence listening to something unknown to Listel for a few seconds before finally letting go of her.

'Someone's in the house' RM whispered.

Listel's eyes widened upon hearing that remembering the noise she heard earlier.

'what?! how? call the cops!' she whisper-shouted in panic watching the shocked members dressed in only pyjamas exchanging looks then looking back at her. 'don't look at me I don't own a phone!'

Everyone started panicking as they realized they had no way to call for help.

'Calm down! we just need to get out. Let's get out of the window and ask a neighbor for help'RM suggested before rolling his eyes at his words as he was reminded they were on the third floor by the other members while Listel hurried to the window and opened it.

'I can do it! I've climbed without a rope before, This is nothing compared to that' She informed them eyes wide at her own suggestion still in shock from the fact that strangers who might be meaning them harm are few feet away.

'no!! you're crazy That's dangerous!!' everyone said refusing the idea but Listel was already by the window leveling herself by the edge. Yoongi grabbed her arm and pulled her abruptly back inside.

'Let's just think a little more about this. There's seven of us I'm sure we can handle whoever is outside. Jungkook you practiced Taekwondo, right?' Suga said glaring at Jungkook who stayed silent obviously still halfasleep.

'We don't know how many of them is there, They might have weapons' JHope pointed out and the group started bickering about how they shouldn't just allow her to jump from the fourth floor and one of them has to do it instead. By the time Jungkook was fully awake and volunteered to do it, they looked around to only realized Listel was nowhere to be seen.

Hurrying to the window, Listel was on full view already a floor down. The building's wall was decorated with granits and the windows had edges that helped her steady herself as she carefully felt her way down.

The members wanted to call out to her, by they knew they had to shout if they wanted to be heard, so they watched her silently holding their breaths.

upon reaching the second floor's window, Listel froze in place, realizing something that wasn't obvious from her room's window; The second floor was a double, which meant the distance between the second floor's window and the one bellow it was two floors wide with nothing in between.

The group watched wondering what happened.

'what's wrong?' V asked.

'Is she dizzy? should we find a way to pull her back up?' Jimin suggested waling back into the room turning in place not sure what to get.

'oh this is a bad idea' Jungkook started gaining everyone's attention. 'She's gonna jump' Jimin run back to the window watching as Listel was only holding to the window's edge as she swayed her body apparently aiming it to the bushes nearby.

Before any of them could come up with a way to prevent this, they watched as she threw her body as far as she could manage and still not landing on the bushes. Instead, she landed on her side with a loud thud and a grant.

They called out to her as loud as they could manage while watching her curl up with her arm under her.

She waved her other arm back at them indicating she was fine before taking a minute to stand up on her two feet. She looked around in panic before running to the side of the building, the members not failing to notice her limping.

'we call ourselves men?' RM said shaking his head walking back inside the room.

'I..I was gonna do it!' Jungkook insisted staring at everyone.

'now what? we just sit down waiting to be rescued by the person WE'RE supposed to help?' The members could tell their leader was very pissed, as they all were.

'Don't you think it's weird they didn't get into here yet?' Jimin pointed out noticing the silence outside the room.

'They're probably busy emptying the other rooms' JHope said paving back and forth the room.

Minutes passed before Jin stood up and walked to unlock the door.

'I'm not gonna sit here while someone's out there harming my babies'

'you're worried about animals and not about the girl who just jumped out the window?!' Suga shouted loudly making everyone jump as the silence outside the room was replaced by a loud crash.

They all faced the door as the noise got louder before the door flew open revealing a man with a somewhat familiar face and familiar equipment in his hand.

They didn't get the time to speak or say anything to the familiar man, as a thud was heard and the man fell unconscious on the floor with Listel standing behind him breathing hard with the remaining of a broken chair in her hand.