🏐〈 CHEATSHEET

🏐〈 BUMP! SET! SPIKE! 〉HANA ACADEMY'S FIRST VOLLEYBALL TEAM--APPLY OPEN *CHECK UPDATES*

🏐〈 BUMP! SET! SPIKE! 〉

header

CHEATSHEET

REVIEWS

CHEATSHEET

 
 

⟪ FACE-CLAIM ⟫ The girls are all in high school and so they would need to look like high schoolers. This being said, their face claim needs to at least look young enough to pass for an 18, maximum 19, year old. The girls also all need to be east asian or half east asian except for the foreigner, that plotline gets more freedom as to their ethnicity. Ulzzang, idols, models, instagram models, anything is a okay as long as they pass looking like a high schooler. 

Also, i think it's explanatory that the groups already on the character list can't be used as a face claim..

⟪ BACKGROUND INFO ⟫ The girls are all different and that is done for a reason. Not every team will be the best and can work together from the very start. These girls are range from 14-17 years old, just because the story is going over 2 years. So they are in 1st- 3rd year of high school.

⟪ LOVE INTEREST ⟫ The girls are 14-17, so if they have a love interest, and it's completely optional (i do like them though), the love interest need to be within the 14-19 . And if they are 19, they shouldn't be with a 14-16 year old. You get me?

⟪ PASSWORD ⟫ your character's favorite thing to say linked one of your favorite back in the day songs.

⟪ STAR System ⟫  Shade in the stars according to how good your character is at it. for example if they are terrible at blocking it would look like this:

blocking
★★★★

if they are great at passing it would look like this:

passing
★★★★★

 

SOURCE CODE TURN IN

⟪ AUTHOR'S NOTE ⟫ If there is anything at all that you don't understand, feel free to PM me at any moment and i'll try my best to answer you as soon as possible~