WooziXOC-THE VOICE

KPOP ONESHOT COMPILATION

REQUEST BY CHEERY45 HOPE YOU LIKE IT <3

 

"Argh!I cant do this anymore."

 

Woozi slam his hand on the piano.He was stuck.He couldnt think of anything at the moment.The contest is just in a month and he still had not finish writing a song.

 

+A few days before+

Woozi was staring outside the window, wondering when will the boring class end. He was tapping his finger on the table ,trying to think of a new melody for his song.

He glanced at his watch.There were 10 minutes more for the class to end.

 

"I think thats all for today.Please make an essay under this topic and finish it by next week.Got it?"

 

The class groaned at the word essay.


"Why?I have a date this weekend."

Woozi heard from his back. It was his best friend Seungcheol. Woozi roll his eyes before getting his attention back to his teacher.

 

"Oh I almost forgot a thing. For your information, our school will be having a singing contest.But it is not an ordinary singing contest.You have to make the song.Compose it and sing it.You can do by group or solo The contest is between classes actually but you are allowed to not participating as a whole class.Just a few of representatives are fine.For more information, please meet your music teacher.Thats all."

 

The bell rang and the teacher was gone.Now,Woozi's seat was crowded with his friends around it.

 

"Hey woozi,how about we make a group and you make a song for us."
Said Dokyeom.


"Easier said than done"

Woozi quickly pack his pack and get ready to go home.He stood upfrom his chair but was push back down by his friends.

 

"Oh come on Woozi.I heard the prize is crazy. You can win money and a piano.You know the big white piano you play at the orchestra."

 

Woozi's eyes brightened up at the word big white piano.It is his dream to have a grand piano in his life since he was a little kid.

 

"So are you with us?"

 

Woozi sighed and nod his head.

 "Fine i will do it.But only if you keep it a secret that i am the one writing the song.Especially you Lee Dokyeom."


Woozi point his finger towards Dokyeom.Every eyes were on Dokyeom as he pretend to zip his lips.

"Now can i go home?I need to write a song for some annoying guys."

 

 Woozi said sarcastically.His group of friend made way for him as they saw the tired look on Woozi's face.They know what a tired Woozi can do and how terrifying it can be.

........

There was only a month away from the contest.Woozi was under pressure.He need something healing and soothing.He finished his last sip of coffee and grabbed his phone to make a phone call to one of his friend.After a few ring he picked up.

 

"Damn you Woozi .I was trying to get a girl "

 

Jeonghan said through the phone. Woozi chuckle at his friend's effort of getting a girlfriend.

 

"Hey I need your help.I am stuck and i need to clear my mind.Can you get me at my house like right now?"

 

Woozi make a request.He could hear Jeonghan getting on his bike.


"I'll be there in 5"

 

Jeonghan took Woozi around the town to enjoy the city view.He rode his bike to han river.

When they arrive,they saw a crowd at the park.They walked toward it and saw a girl was playing a guitar while singing. Woozi was stunned.He has never heard if someone who has such a beautiful voice.As the girl finished the crowd applauded.The girl bowed down to the crowd.

 

"Hey isnt she from our school.I think she is in your class"

 

Woozi looked properly.The image of his class monitor come to his mind.She looked a bit different.Of course she is.Her hair was down and she was wearing a blue dress matchung it with a yellow cardigan.Comparing to when she is in class.Her hair was tied into a ponytail and a pair of spectacles.

"Jeonghan,what is her name?"


Woozi asked while.his eyes still on the girl

 

"Wait a minute.I think her name is Ji Young. She is kind of unsociable with people around her so she doesnt have many friend but she is always topping in exams"

 

Woozi nodded.Jeonghan didnt know either Woozi heard him.or not because he was so focused in listening to Ji Young singing another song.She said the song she was singing was made by herself.Woozi observed Ji young.She is good in controling her voice.Her high note,falsetto everything.Her song was also not bad.

“I want her for the contest”

Woozi said as Jiyoung stop singing.

"What?!I thought only us best friend"

 

Jeonghan shouted as he didnt believed what he just heard.


"I have to do everything to get my piano "

 

"No!I wanna be in the contest too.Im going to impress all the girls with my angelic voice"

 

Woozi rolled his eyes.

 

"Fine.I'll work it out but,she has to team up with us to win the contest.You have to help me to talk to her Jeonghan."

 

Jeonghan agreed to help Woozi to get to know Jiyoung.


"Im going home.Dont forget to think of the plans to make her join us okay?See you later"

 

With that,Woozi went home and get to work his music.

 

On the next day,Jeonghan and Woozi decided to talk to Jiyoung.Jiyoung was as usual be sitting at her seat with her earphone on while reading a book.Her image is different from the girl they saw last night.The Jiyoung they saw was smiling and looked like she was having fun singing with people watching and cheering for her while in school nobody was talking to her.


Jeonghan pull Woozi towards Jiyoung and stood in front of her.Realizing someone was standing near her.She took off her earphone and looked at the two boys.


"May I help you?"

 She asked the boys.Only God knows how Woozi felt when he heard her voice.He felt calm and relaxed.He really liked her voice so much.


"My friend want to talk about something.Do you have time right now?"

 

Jeonghan point towards the door with the meaning to talk outside the classroom.Jiyoung nodded and follow them to the rooftop.Jeonghan elbowed Woozi,telling him to talk.


"Emm...I actually...Mmm..."

 

Woozi stuttered.

 

"If you are going to confess Im sorry I'll have to reject."

 

 Jiyoung said and quickly turn to leave them.

 "No wait!!That's not what he want to talk about."

 

Jeonghan stopped Jiyoung.

 

"I--I'm Woozi."

 

Woozi said and held out his hand for a handshake.Jiyoung raised her eyebrow and took his hand.

 

"I know"

 

 She smiled. At that time Woozi felt something weird inside of him.

 

 "So what do you want to say and please hurry up class is going to start any minute."

 

 Woozi nod and tooked a deep breath.


"You know about the singing contest?"

 

Jiyoung nodded.

 

"Well I want to participate in it and win the prize.To make the story short I want you be one of the representatives for our class."

 

 Jiyoung gave him a look.

 

 "Are you serious?Asking someone like me who is nobody in our class to join the contest?You must be insane.Im going back."

 

Once again Jiyoung walked away to leave for her class but Woozi grabbed her by her hand.

 

"Please .I really need your help.Dont worry about what people said.You are yourself.People dont have the right to jugde who we are like they know the real us and I maybe,know the real you.The you who like--no love music so much."

 

Jiyoung was shocked at Woozi's words.Jeonghan was too.He couldnt believe his friend can say something supportive like that especially to.the people he talk to for the first time.Woozi let go of Jiyoung's hand as he realized he had been holding it for a while.He still could feel the feeling of her hand in his.


"How did you know i like music?"

 

Jiyoung asked. Woozi scratched his not itchy head and said,

 

"I saw you last night singing at the park and thought your voice will suit the song I am writing for the contest."

Jiyoung blushed at his compliment and realized something.

 "You can write song?"

 

 Woozi nodded

 

. "Awesome."

 

 Woozi let out a nervous laugh.

 

 "So do you want to join us or not?"

 

 

 

Woozi was fixing his hair in front of the mirror in his bathroom. Today his friend was coming to his apartment to listen to the song he made for the first time. Woozi looked more tidy and cooler because Jiyoung will come to his house.He also stayed up late to clean his house.

Ding dong.

The bell rang.Woozi ran to opened the door.He saw Dokyeom ,Jeonghan,Seungkwan and Joshua at the door."Where is Jiyoung?I thought she want to listen to the song first to decide either she want to join or not"

Suddenly Jiyoung appeared from behind Seungkwan.

 

 "Hi.”

 

Jiyoung said while waving her hand awkwardly .Woozi waved back.

 

".Lets go to my studio."

 

 Woozi walked his friends to his studio.

 

"I want to keep quiet but I just cannot.Since we arrived I see Woozi is kind of different today.I wonder what it is?"

 

Dokyeom said while Seungkwan agreed.

 

"Yeah.Hey man did you dressed up or something and also did you clean your house seriously?Because the Woozi I know is not this tidy."

 

 Woozi was shocked at the sudden comment. He threw a deadly glance towards the two boys who could not shut their mouth. Joshua and Jeonghan laughed at the scene while Jiyoung was confused.

 

Woozi opened the door to his studio.His studio was neither wide nor narrow.It was just in perfect size for his computer,keyboard,desk,chair and some place to put his other instrument. Jiyoung's eyes light up as she take a look around the studio.

 

 "This place is awesome.This is the first time I have seen a studio.You must be rich right."

 

Jiyoung said still amazed by the view.

 

 "So rich"

 

The boys laughed at her cute reaction.It made them wonder why people with such bright personality doesn't has friend.Jeonghan,Joshua,Seungkwan and Dokyeom sat on a sofa while Jiyoung sat down on a chair next to Woozi who was sitting in front of his computer. He was searching for the song he made for the contest and play the demo version with his voice.

As the song ended, Woozi wasnt expecting his friend will give him a round of applause.

 

"The song is great.Beautiful.I dont know but it is just perfect"

 

Seungkwan said still clapping his hand.

 

 "Yeah man.Look at this sincere tears."

 

Dokyeom said while dramatically wiping his imaginary tears .

 

"Man you really should just work as a composer in the future."

 

 Jeonghan patted his back while Joshua gave him two thumbs up.Woozi looked over towards Jiyoung to see her reaction. was slightly opened.They boys laughed.

 

“Are you seriously a high school student?!How can you make such a great song?”

 

Jiyoung finally let out her voice.She really couldn’t believe her ears.The song was so good The lyrics really touch her.

 

“uhh..Thanks?As you just heard,this is the song that all of you will sing at the contest.But this song is not finish.”

 

Woozi took a paper and gave it to Jiyoung

 

“I want you to write your own lyrics.You don’t have to worry.What you have to write about is on the paper.I believe you can do it.”

 

Jiyoung took the paper and read what was written on it.

 

“I got it.”

 

Woozi then hand over the others’ paper with their own parts

 

“ And umm..Can I stay here for a bit?I maybe will need your help.”

 

“Yes!!Of course you can right?Oppss.Look at the time.Its time to go home.Lets go kids.”

 

Jeonghan pull Dokyeom while Joshua pull Seungkwan out the house,leaving Woozi and Jiyoung together.

 

“What was that?”

 

Jiyoung asked.

 

“I don’t know too”

 

 

 

Woozi and Jiyoung sat together in the living room to work on the lyrics.The time was already 7 o clock.Both of them had done writing the wanted lyric for the song.

 

“Hey.Lets go have dinner together if you don’t mind.”

 

Woozi offered.

 

“I don’t mind.What do you want to eat?”

 

“Lets eat outside.You can go home afterward.”

 

Jiyoung agreed.They tidy up the mess they made and head out.They went to a nearby restaurant .Both of them ordered their foods and eat quietly.They didnt know what to talk about.The restaurant had a stage where a performance was held.Suddenly a man on the stage called any of the customer to sing.

 

“This man can sing.”

 

Woozi suddenly heard Jiyoung shouted.His eyes widened.

 

“What?No!.”

 

Jiyoung laughed at him as the MC walked toward them .

 

“Here is the mic.The stage is yours.”

 

Woozi walked towards the stage and told the MC what song he wanted to sing.He also whispered something to the MC.Jiyoung could see the MC nodded his head and give him a thumbs up.Then the music played.Woozi was singing Dream by Baekhyun and Suzy.A mic was brought to Jiyoung.

 

“The stage is yours too Miss.”

 

Jiyoung looked at Woozi who was giving her a playful look.Both of them sang the song together perfectly.As the song ended,they received a round of applause from the other customers.Jiyoung realized something and got and idea.

 

“Thank you”

 

They both bow to the crowd and get back to finish their dinner.Woozi walked Jiyoung to her house.

 

“So you live around near my place.We can go to school together next time.”

 

“Yeah.Thanks a lot.I had a lot of fun today.You know,being your friend is a good thing.I experienced the things I maybe will never have the chance to do. ”

 

Jiyoung said as they finally arrived at her place.

 

“No problem.Are you free tomorrow?We will go and practice together with the boys after school.”

 

“Yes I am.See you tomorrow. “

 

Jiyoung and went inside.She waved at Woozi before watching him walked away.

 

 

The contest

 

The contestants were getting ready for their turn.To their luck Cheonsa Team,the team name which was made by Jeonghan,their turn was the last one.The member were warming up their throat as the were waiting in the waiting room.

 

“Get ready.Your turn is in 10 minutes.”

 

The Cheonsa Team was nervous.Jeonghan hand was sweating.Dokyeom and Seungkwan became more noisywith their warming up. Joshua was looking at his reflection in the mirror when he realized something.

 

“Where is Jiyoung?”

 

He asked.The team members looked at each other.

 

“I thought she was here with us just.Maybe she went to the toilet.”

 

Jeonghan’s phone buzzed.

 

‘I sorry for disappearing.Please let Woozi sing.I’m sure his voice is more suitable for this song.We are not going to win with me singing.I will walk to him later.But please tell him to sing.’

 

Jeonghan sighed.

 

“This two is really destined to be with each other.Like to order people around.Hey Woozi.Dont ask why.Get your ready.You are going to take care of Jiyoung’s part.My children get him dress up”

 

The boys were confused but still followed the order.

 

“What?No.Where is Jiyoung.Is she not going to make it?”

 

“Shh..Less talking more working.Our turn is after this so hurry up.”

 

 

“Let us call out the Cheonsa Team with their song Habit.”

 

They went up the stage and take their position at the center of it.The music started .All of them were already getting into the song .

 

[Joshua] Nugungareul gyesok manna
Haha hoho useobwado dallajineun geon eoptjyo

[Woozi] Geujeo eodinga isseul neol
Utgo isseul neol saenggakhamyeon
Gwaenhi jineun geo gatjyo cham babo gatneyo naega

[Jeonghan] Charari nega jom deo himdeureosseumyeon hae
Himdeureoseo nae saenggakdo jom hago geuraesseumyeon johgesseo
Nado amureohji anhgo sipeunde

[Seungkwan] Geutorok neol bureudeon naui ipsuri
Bajjak mallaganeun geol neukkimyeo
[DK] Kkaedarasseo ipbeoreutcheoreom
Neoreul bureumyeo aetage chajasseotdago
[Seungkwan] Geuttaecheoreom neol gamssa aneumyeo
Utgo sipdago nege malhago sipeo

[Joshua] Nuneul gamgo hana dul seeobomyeon
Eoneusae jami deureo kkumsogeseodo neol
Nado moreuge chatgo itjyo
Itgo sipdan geu mareun geojitmaringa bwayo
[Joshua/Woozi] Anijyo

[Woozi] Ohiryeo beoreusi deureotneunji jigeumdo tto bureuneun
Neoui geu ireummanirado itgo sipeunga bwayo

[Jeonghan] Charari nega jom deo himdeureosseumyeon hae
Himdeureoseo nae saenggakdo jom hago geuraesseumyeon johgesseo
Nado amureohji anhgo sipeunde Oh No

[DK] Geutorok neol bureudeon naui ipsuri
Bajjak mallaganeun geol neukkimyeo
[Seungkwan] Kkaedarasseo ipbeoreutcheoreom
Neoreul bureumyeo aetage chajasseotdago
[DK] Geuttaecheoreom neol gamssa aneumyeo
Utgo sipdago nege malhago sipeo

[Woozi] Malhago sipeo neol bogo sipeo nega eoptneun jigeumeseoya
Beoreusi dwaebeorin neol bureuneun seupgwandeureul
Jiuji mothagoseo saraga neo ttaemune

[Seungkwan] Geutorok neol bureudeon naui ipsuri
Bajjak mallaganeun geol neukkimyeo
[DK] Kkaedarasseo ipbeoreutcheoreom
Neoreul bureumyeo aetage chajasseotdago
[Seungkwan] Geuttaecheoreom neol gamssa aneumyeo
Utgo sipdago nege malhago sipeo

 

 

The crowds reaction were crazy.They receives applauses and whistles.The crowds even stood up.

 

“Thank you”

 

They bowed down to the crowds. Woozi saw Jiyoung among the crowd as he got up and she was crying.He wanted to go to her but he was not allowed to because the award ceremony was right after.

 

“The winner is….. Cheonsa Team!!!”

The team hugged each other and spun around.They were so happy but not Woozi.His mind was somewhere else.He was busy thinking about Jiyoung.Jeonghan pushed him to take the prizes.

“As you know the team will take home this white piano home.”

As soon as he went backstage,he ran to search for Jiyoung.He found her at the hallway.She was hiding her face with her hand.Woozi ran to her and hugged her.

“Why are you crying?”

“Nothing.Im just happy.You won right? Congratulations.”

Woozi let go of Jiyoung as he realize he was hugging her for sometime.

“Im sorry.You know.For deciding this by myself.”

Woozi shook his head and her head.

“Don’t worry.Im not mad.If you didn’t do that maybe Im not going to win this contest.Thanks a lot.”

Jiyoung smiled making Woozi’s heart beated faster.He finally realized that he liked Jiyoung.

“Im going to show you something.Follow me.”

Woozi brought her to the hall where contest was held.He told  her to sat on the front seat while he walked towards the now his piano which was on the stage.He sat down and began to play it.When he was about to sing he heard another voice.

 

[Jeonghan]
아직도 하루 온종일
ajikdo haru onjongil
It’s still a

지루 하기 만한 morning
jiru hagi manhan morning
boring morning

Jeonghan winked at Woozi and mumble that they will help him.

[DK/Seungkwan]
Far away so far away
far away so far away

[Woozi]
언제까지나 진전이 없는 너와의 거린
eonjekkajina jinjeoni eopneun neowaui georin
The distance between me and you has no progress

So far away

[DK/Seungkwan]
Far away so far away

[Joshua]
아직도 예전의 나에 머무는지
ajikdo yejeonui nae meomuneunji
Do you still think of me

그래 아마도 작은 너의 눈엔 아직
geurae amado jageun neoui nunen ajik
as the person before?

어린 아이의 모습으로 보이겠지
eorin aiui moseubeuro boigetji
In your small eyes, I’m probably still a kid

하루 이틀의 일은 아니니
mwo haru iteurui ireun anini
This isn’t the first time so what can I do?

[Seungkwan]
근데 어떡해 앞에서 웃는 신경 쓰이는데
geunde mwol eotteokhae nae apeseo utneun ge singyeong sseuineunde
I can’t get over how you laugh in front of me

[DK]
그냥 가만히 있을 상황은 아닌데
geunyang gamanhi isseul sanghwangeun aninde
I can’t just stay still

[Seungkwan]
I wanna be your morning baby

이제부턴 be alright
ijebuteon be alright
From now on, be alright

함께 있는 morning baby
hamkke itneun morning baby
Spend it together, morning baby

I want you to be my night

[DK]
너의 생각하는 모든
neoui saenggakhaneun modeun ge
Everything you think of

나의 모든 있도록
naui modeun geot i doel su itdorok
Will become all of me

and be my lady
nal bwa jwo and be my lady
Look at me and be my lady

You’re my twenties

[Woozi]
그냥 아무렇지 않게 넘기려고 하지마
geunyang amureohji anhge neomgiryeogo hajima
Don’t try to brush past it like it’s nothing

If you want me yeah if you want me

전불 너에게 있어
nae jeonbul neoege da jul su isseo
I can give you my everything

내가 있다면 맘에 있다면 oh woah
naega itdamyeon ni mame itdamyeon oh woah
If I’m in your heart

[Jeonghan]
정말 아무도 모르게 어느새
jeongmal amudo moreuge eoneusae
Without anyone knowing

나조차도 변해 버렸네
najochado byeonhae beoryeotne
I have changed

꼬였네 꼬였네 baby
kkoyeotne kkoyeotne baby
It’s mixed up baby

네게 꼬였네 꼬였어 lady
nege kkoyeotne kkoyeosseo lady
I’m mixed up into you lady

[Woozi]
정말 내가 이럴 줄은 몰랐어
jeongmal naega ireol jureun mollasseo
I didn’t know I’d be like this

설마 했던 일이라서
seolma haetdeon iriraseo
Because it was always just a what if

You’re oh

[Jeonghan]
아직도 예전의 나에 머무는지
ajikdo yejeonui nae meomuneunji
Do you still think of me

그래 아마도 작은 너의 눈엔 아직
geurae amado jageun neoui nunen ajik
as the person before?

어린 아이의 모습으로 보이겠지
eorin aiui moseubeuro boigetji
In your small eyes, I’m probably still a kid

하루 이틀의 일은 아니니
mwo haru iteurui ireun anini
This isn’t the first time so what can I do?

[Seungkwan]
근데 어떡해 앞에서 웃는 신경 쓰이는데
geunde mwol eotteokhae nae apeseo utneun ge singyeong sseuineunde
I can’t get over how you laugh in front of me

[DK]
그냥 가만히 있을 상황은 아닌데
geunyang gamanhi isseul sanghwangeun aninde
I can’t just stay still

[Seungkwan]
I wanna be your morning baby

이제부턴 be alright
ijebuteon be alright
From now on, be alright

함께 있는 morning baby
hamkke itneun morning baby
Spend it together, morning baby

I want you to be my night

[Jeonghan]
너의 생각하는 모든
neoui saenggakhaneun modeun ge
Everything you think of

나의 모든 있도록
naui modeun geot i doel su itdorok
Will become all of me

[Joshua]
and be my lady
nal bwa jwo and be my lady
Look at me and be my lady

You’re my twenties

[DK]
보고 있는
nal bogo itneun
When you look at me

모습이 아름답다고
ni moseubi cham areumdapdago
you’re so beautiful

전하고만 싶어
da jeonhagoman sipeo
I want to tell you

[Woozi]
앞에 보이는 모든걸
nun ape boineun ni modeungeol
All of you that I see

아끼고 싶어 그냥
da akkigo sipeo geunyang
I want to cherish it

[Seungkwan]
내게 와주면
naege wajumyeon dwae
Just come to me

I want you to want me babe

[DK]
I wanna be your morning baby

이제부턴 be alright
ijebuteon be alright
From now on, be alright

[Joshua]
언제까지나
eonjekkajina
until always

[Jeonghan]
너의 생각만 하는
neoui saenggakman haneun
I’ll show you how

모습을 비춰줄게
nae moseubeul da bichwojulge
I only think of you

[Woozi]
그냥 아무렇지 않게
geunyang amureohji anhge
Don’t try to brush past it

넘기려고 하지마
neomgiryeogo hajima
like it’s nothing

If you want me yeah if you want me

전불 너에게 있어
nae jeonbul neoege da jul su isseo
I can give you my everything

내가 있다면 맘에 있다면
naega itdamyeon ni mame itdamyeon
If I’m in your heart

 

“I Like you”

Woozi said as the song end.The boys hand a bouquet to Woozi and quickly leave Woozi and Jiyoung alone.Jiyoung took the bouquet of roses

“Me too”

Jiyoung blushed and hide her face behind the flower, embarrassed at her own words.Woozi chuckled at her cuteness and took the flowers away.He put them on the seat.

“Look at me and say it properly.”

Jiyoung slowly looked up.

“I said I like you too.”

Woozi smiled and pull her into a tight hugged.Jiyoung hugged back.

“Awwww”

They heard from behind and saw Seungkwan and Dokyeom were pulled away by their ears by Jeonghan.

“Sorry please continued.”

Jeonghan said and walked away.Woozi and Jiyoung looked at each other and laugh happily .

 

A/N:How is it?Sorry for taking so long.I just couldnt get the right time to edit and post it because of school and housework --"