Hospital

Can't Help Falling In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

hi guys!! I just want to thank those who already viewed my story. Please leave comments if you are enjoying, I will really appreciate it. *heart heart* Merry Christmas everyone! 

 

Lisa' POV

 

"I swear that I will kill those guys. They destroyed my life and now the life of the girl that I just met!? I will never forgive them." I said, crying while hugging the girl who has with Jennie. I don't know her name yet but I didn't care at all. She helped me so I will not hesistate to hold tight in her arms and feel her embrace.

"Let the police take care of them. They will suffer in jail I assure you that. My father is a chief and he will make sure that they will not escape through all of this." She said. 

"Thank you. By the way, what's your name?" I asked politely.

"Jisoo. And you're Lisa right? I heard it from that Sungjae guy."

"Yes, Lalisa Manoban but just call me Lisa." I said and bowed to her.

 

Jisoo's POV

 

We talked about random stuffs. I was the one who talked a lot since she's really quiet and almost didn't want to talk. But she told me that she's from Thailand and went here to Korea to study. 

"I never thought that studying here is really this hard. Sometimes I want to come back home but I know I couldn't. My family is expecting for me to have a good life here and I don't want them to be dissapointed by me." She shaid, holding back her tears.

It was so heartbreaking hearing those words.

We were already in the hospital and the nurses immediately too

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter