"Never."

Can't Help Falling In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I called her when I received her text message. But she's not answering. I've been calling her for the 15th time already before she answered. Finally.

 

"Lisa, where are you?"

 

She's not answering and all I can hear was the car's noises. Same sounds from where I am right now. 

 

"Lisa, please tell me where are you. Let me explain, please."

 

"Lisa, please answer me."

 

"Lisa."

 

"Please, Lisa. Answer me!"

 

"Don't shout! Urgh!"

 

I looked on my right side and saw her standing near the post lamp. She walked through me and sat on the bus stop beside me. I didn't rode a bus yet because I was still trying to find her.

 

I looked at her while she just looked down, and played with her fingers. I held her hand and with that she finally looked at me.

 

"Lisa, look. About what you saw..."

 

"Jisoo, I'm sorry."

 

She said as she interrupted my speech. I furrowed my eyebrows as I looked at her. 

 

"Why are you sorry?"

 

"Because I'm childish, I know that Irene just helped you out to feel relaxed. And I'm sorry for that."

 

"How did you know?"

 

"She told me. She sent me a text message right after I sent you one. Here."

 

She handed me her phone and let me read Irene's text message on her. 

 

From: 아이린

Jisoo told me everything, Lisa. We talked when we were on the library and she treated me lunch to thank me. You're lucky, she's slowly becoming to be her old self now. And that's because of you. She likes you a lot, and I bet you are too. :)

 

I gave back her phone and after that I held again both of her hands and looked at her deeply. I looked on every surface of her face. Her beautiful round eyes, nose, her cute cheeks, and her shiny red lips and then I looked back on her eyes. 

 

"Lisa about what I said earlier...I really mean it. For real, believe me. But even though I like you a lot, I still accept the fact that I don't have the chance for you to like me back. Don't worry, I will still be your friend no matter what. Just don't avoid me, please."

 

I can feel again the tears from my eyes trying to fall down. But I have to be strong in front of her this time. I think she my eyes became watery as she took away her hands from mine and placed it on my cheeks and she wiped the tears from the side of my eyes.

 

"You don't have to say that, Jisoo. I was glad when you said that you like me, but to be honest I have no idea what to response. I am not sure right now. And I'm sorry for that."

 

"But there's a chance, right?"

 

"Of course. I just have to make sure about all this."

 

My looks suddenly changed from sadness to happiness. Hearing those words from her made my hear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter