Phone

Can't Help Falling In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We entered the room finally and saw that there are many students already. Probably because we were an hour late and luckily the professor is not here yet. The moment we entered the room all of the students inside looked at us and became silent as they saw the new faces of us. I looked at them all and saw that Yeri and Joy is also inside. Circle of friends, cool.

 

"Lisa! Chaeyoung! Come over here!"

 

Yeri excitedly said and gestured the two of us to come over her. She was with Joy and two other girls. And as we walked through them the other students' eyes followed and then went back to their businesses.

 

"Are you two really going to study here?" Joy asked. We nodded excitedly as Joy held both of our hand and screamed along with Yeri . They're really a happy pills, no wonder why Chaeyoung loves to hang out with them.

 

Yeri and Joy introduced us to the two other girls with her. We greeted them politely and the professor finally entered. The moment the professor entered they all seated on our seat while Chaeyoung and I just stood still waiting for the professor to introduce us.

 

"Good morning, class. I am sorry for being very late."

 

"Good morning Mr. Kim." The whole class said. They were all silent and Yeri poked me and whispered.

 

"He's the most dangerous prof here, so you two should be careful." I opened my mouth in amusement and nodded slowly.

 

"So class how was your christmas break?" The professor, or should I say Mr. Kim asked after he was greeted by the whole class.

 

The whole class was just silent and no one ever dared to answer his question. Mr. Kim was silent too until she pointed his finger to me. 

 

"How about you, miss?" 

 

"Uh..my..uh..christmas break? Uh, it was good sir. I spent it well together with my family."

 

"Good. But please introduce yourselves. The two of you, young ladies her in front."

 

We walked to the isle going to the front side of the classroom. The whole class looked at us, also Mr. Kim. Waiting for Chaeng and I to speak.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, I am Park Chaeyoung. It's nice to meet all of you."

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, I am Lalisa Manoban. But you can me Lisa."

 

The whole class said hi and the professor gestured us to sit down on the two vacant seats at the corner. She seated on the vacant seat at the back beside Yeri while I seated on the vacant seat in front of her. I looked on the window when Mr. Kim spoke up.

 

"So class since it's your first day coming back here, we won't have a lesson for today. But, I want you all to form a group with four members each for an activity to be held by next week. I will leave you now since I have to do something important so the president of this class can just give me the list of the groups at my office."

 

Mr. Kim left the class while my classmates picked their groupmates but I just waited for someone inside to call me. And of course as expected, I teamed up with Joy, Yeri and Chaeyoung. I just moved my chair to go near them silently and then the four of us were catching up about each other.

 

"Hey Lis, how are you and Jisoo?" Joy asked. The smile curved in my lips suddenly faded until I heard her name.

 

"Uh, we're good now. Thanks to you guys."

 

"Yeah but still I feel sorry for what we did with her. You know, on her car. We really did a big trouble back then that's why we really want to apologize to her personaly." Yeri said and I can really the sadness on her looks the moment she said that. She really is a soft hearted type of person. No wonder why she's being like this.

 

"You can talk to her, she's also studying here." Chaeyoung said.

 

"We know, later we will try to approach her. I mean, if she doesn't have anyone with her." Joy said as she fixed her makeup.

 

I looked at her with confusion. I seriously have no idea on what she just said at first but suddenly I remembered what happened earlier when I got here. 

 

"What do you mean, Joy?"

 

"Come on, Chaeng. You know that already."

 

"No, what is it?"

 

"Well, ever since you two broke up she really changed a lot right? She became that type of certified playgirl and she always leave this school with someone. Everyday. And sometimes, different dates per day." Joy sighed. "I know her, she's really not like that. I really adore her, before. When you still had a relationship with her. Damn Chaeng, can you just get her back?"

 

Chaeyoung was just silent and looked at me. I just looked at her and then looked down, not knowing what to do. 

 

"I can't do it anymore guys, I just...can't."

 

"But you want to?" I suddenly asked while I was still looking down.

 

"No! Not anymore! Besides..." she suddenly paused on what she was saying for a while. "....I don't have any feelings for her anymore. You know, it's been years! And...and...feelings do change."

 

"Just like your feelings with Jennie?" Both Chaeyoung, Joy and I looked at Yeri surprisingly. "Come on, Chaengie. You're too obvious!"

 

"She's right." Joy and I said at the same time. Chaeyoung's mouth opened and her eyes widened in surprise. 

 

"For real? Wah."

 

"So it's true. Hahaha! You like her!" Joy said as she poked Chaeng on her waist.

 

"Confirmed. Finally. Don't worry unnie, we will keep our mouth shut." Yeri gave her a reassuring smile and zipped while I just nodded on what she said.

 

"So Chaeng, how? And when?" I asked and looked at her. 

 

"It's really a long long story. Let's talk about that m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter