The Car

Can't Help Falling In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo's POV

 

The sun already shined out, it was already six in the morning and we decided to go home once we saw that the bus were already coming. Lisa and I were walking to the bus terminal when I saw a familiar red fancy car near the bus stop. I stopped walking when I saw who was inside of it. 

 

"Hey Jisoo, what's wrong?" Lisa said as she also stopped from walking.

 

I just pointed my finger to the direction of where the car was. The moment Lisa saw it her eyes widened as she already knew whose car was it. Lisa slowly walked towards the car to see if it was really Chaeyoung's. And the moment she looked into the window, she bursted out laughing. My brows furrowed in confusion and followed her. 

 

"Look Jisoo! They look so cute! Hahahaha!" 

 

Wait. 'They'? 

 

I also looked on the window to see who were inside. I saw Jennie and Chaeyoung sleeping. Jen was leaning on Chaeng's lap while she is leaning her head on the other window. And take note, Jennie was holding Chaeyoung's arm. Hugging it actually. What are they doing here!?

 

"Wake them up." I said coldly and walked kinda away from the car. Lisa just laughed at me with a teasing looks and knocked the window when I already far from them. 

 

It took about five minutes maybe before the car opened. I saw Jen woke up with surprised look. So did Chaeng. And then I saw too that they bowed to each other. Maybe they're both apologizing or something? I don't know, but damn. What the hell? 

 

Jennie looked around the road when she talked to Lisa. And when her eyes were so close to reach my direction, I hid immediately on the wall and started to text Lisa.

 

To: 리사
Take her home, Lis. I'll just ride a bus on the next stop. Be safe, and thank you for spending your whole night with me. Til next time maybe? Bye for now. 

 

I looked at them first before going. Lisa looked at her phone as she received already my text message and looked at me. I just waved a goodbye and started to walk away. It was really a lovely night, but it was kinda tiring. All I need for now is to get a sleep.

 

Rosé's POV

 

I was surprised when Jennie rested her head on my shoulder as tightened her hold on my hand. This was our first time doing these stuffs, like being clingy. We were really not touchy with one another before. We were friends for a long time but all we did was just talking, hitting and slapping sometimes. So it was kinda new being like this with her. 

 

I didn't realized that I already rested my head on hers while looking at those two girls being happy with each other. Finally they're good now. Even though the surprise we planned was ruined, atleast our mission was accomplished. Well in an unexpected way, but still. The important thing is that they're good now. And that makes me happy. 

 

Jen and I were just silent while looking at them. 

 

"They look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter