It’s a love story , baby just say yes

I glad you came and said Hello

* When we both young when I first saw you *

 

Seokjin had to wake up early than his daily since today was his kingdom party . If you called 8Am was early , so yes . They had invited every kingdom to join the party . Seokjin yawned loudly and that when Jimin , his personal assistant and his secret sneaking-out friend , came into the room . 

 

“ Morning , Seokjin hyung “ Jimin greeted . Whenever there were only them , Jimin will drop the formality; Seokjin told him to . They both grown up together.

 

“ Morning , Jiminie . Where is my robe? “ Seokjin asked , his eyes still dropped .

 

“ Here “ Jimin handed him the clothes . “ And hyung , can you hurry a bit ? today The North king will bring there newly-crown prince to the ball too “ 

 

Rumor said the newly-crown Prince from the North Kingdom was so handsome , talent , Genius and kind . He was every men and every women dream .

 

“ Let’s me dress first and we will go and see. I know you are eager not because of The North Prince , Jimin .  “ Jimin nodded . His face turned red . Wae ? Because the prince of south kingdom also came , Min Yoongi, his name .

 

Jimin helped Seokjin with his clothes . Seokjin also styled Jimin hair to look more presentable . Jimin May be his mother’s assistant son , but he was like Seokjin brother too . So Jimin had to be beautiful. Not as beautiful as him .

 

They went down stair and that when Hoseok , the announcer of seokjin’s kingdom , saw them .

 

“ Prince Seokjin Of East Kingdom has arrived “ 

 

Everyone turned their head to Seokjin direction. Not a single soul that didn’t admire Seokjin ; how he looked , how kind was he , how smart he was . 

 

Jimin trailed behind . Seokjin spotted Yoongi first and nudged Jimin . Jimin looked at that direction and a shy smile displayed on his face . 

 

To tell the truth , the south prince had feeling for Jimin so as Jimin . They secretly dated , and Yoongi promised to take Jimin as his future . He had Seokjin support. 

 

“ You can go . I will go and look around “ 

 

“ Thanks ,hyung . You are the best “ Jimin quickly walked to Yoongi . Seokjin watched both of them disappeared . He shook his head and wandered out .

 

* I close my eyes and the flashback starts

I’m standing there on a balcony in summer air *

 

Seokjin went outside , to the balcony, to exhale and inhale some air . He would be soon a king . But he just wanted to meet his love . He wanted love . He wanted to be love . He wanted to love .

 

* See the light , see the party , the ball gowns 

See you make your way through the crowd 

And say Hello * 

 

Seokjin went back inside . He went to meet some of his friends. Princess Hyuna and Princess Yoona  , the princesses of North kingdom, were Seokjin youngest sister best friend. Seokjin liked them a lot .

 

“ Hi , Hyuna . Hi , Yoona “ Seokjin said hello to them first .

 

“ Oh my god , Hii Seokjin , Oppa ! You look so handsome today . “ Hyuna said 

 

His youngest sister , Princess hyunji, used to tell him how Hyuna adored him . And he was fine with it . He was more interested in the same gender than . 

 

“ Thank you , Hyuna “

 

“ Oppa , has you met my Oppa yet ? The crown prince . He also here today , since every year he had been missed out “ Yoona asked

 

“ No , not yet . But I will go and say hello to him . Now may I Excuse myself “ He smiled and walked to his sister and the fine ladies .

 

He went to table that full of champagnes . He picked one glass of it and went to the windows . Before he could walk to the window, there was that one handsome walked toward him .

 

“ Good Morning , your highness. “ The stranger bowed .

 

“ Good morning “ Seokjin bowed back . He looke at the so handsome man . Was that even legal for a man to look that fine ? Not beautiful like Seokjin , but handsome .

 

* Little did I know 

That you were Romeo , you were throwing pebbles *

 

“ I’m the prince of North Kingdom , Kim Namjoon “ 

 

Seokjin jaw dropped . What the ? Why he never knew that the prince of North was that handsome ? What had he missed out ? 

 

“ A-Ahh Yeah , I-I’m the prince of East , Kim Seokjin “ 

 

- Holy ! Why I stuttered? -Seokjin thought 

 

Namjoon chuckled . Wow , that deep voice was so y when its made a chuckle sound . Seokjin almost fell .

 

They stood there and talked .

 

Seokjin learned that he was the second child of the kingdom — Hyunji told him too about the North kingdom he just didn’t care not until Namjoon was in the picture— He just turned 20 to be crowned. He loved books — Not like Seokjin loved sleep but hey Seokjin also liked books sometimes too; Read :  Love novels — and poems . Namjoon was the opposite of Seokjin . As Namjoon was so clumsy and Seokjin was not . But Seokjin found he didn’t mind . He liked Namjoon . Like Liked a lot . Was that what people called love at the first sight ?

 

* And my dad said , “ Stay away from Juliet “ *

 

“ Seokjin “ 

 

They chat aimlessly. It was fun and Seokjin was so happy about it . Until , his father called 

 

“ Yes , Father ? “ Seokjin replied to his father as the old man stood next to him .

 

“ Good morning, your majesty “ Namjoon bowed .

 

“ Good morning to you too , Prince Namjoon “ Seokjin father said “ Seokjin , I want you to meet my friend’s son . He is the West Prince . Prince Namjoon , May you Excuse us “ 

 

“ Yes , your majesty “ Namjoon bowed .

 

His father went first . Seokjin followed not before he made a pout face in front of Namjoon . He did have a good time with Namjoon . He liked it .

 

Namjoon smiled . His dimples appeared. Seokjin was so in love . 

 

“ I will wait “ Namjoon said as Seokjin nodded and follow his father .

 

As they were walking to the crowd , Seokjin father said , 

 

“ Seokjin , you know I want you to marry prince of West , right ? “

 

Seokjin hated that topic . He hated how he didn’t get to choose who he got to marry too . Not that he didn’t like The future-crown Prince Of West Kingdom , Jeon Jungkook , it just he was like his little brother . 

 

“ I don’t want to talk about it yet , Father “ Seokjin dropped his face . 

 

They arrived at the crowd of two men . 

 

“ Hello , Jungkook “

 

“ Ohhh !!! Your majesty “ Jeon Jungkook , the West prince , greeted Seokjin father . “ Good morning to you too , Prince Seokjin “ he bowed 

 

“ To you too . You two should talk . I will meet your father “ 

 

Then Seokjin father left .

 

“ Hyung , Hi ! “ Jungkook greeted . 

 

“ Jungkook , when will you crown ? Urgh ! And when will you and Taehyung Marry ? “ 

 

Seokjin knew Jungkook like his hand . Jungkook was like his brother so as Taehyung , Jungkook assistant. They knew each other for a long time . 

 

“ Hyung ~~~ “ Taehyung whined and hid his face . 

 

“ Urghh ! You too should marry as soon as you can . I can’t stand the topic anymore. “

 

“ Hyung , I swear I hate it too . And.... “

 

“ We saw the way you stared at him , hyung “ Taehyung completed Jungkook sentence. These two were really soulmates .

 

“ Am I too obvious? “ Seokjin asked .

 

“ Sooooo obvious “ That was Jimin . He from nowhere but to stand next to Taehyung “ Hi Taehyungie . Hi JungKookie “ 

 

“ Where are you from ? “ Seokjin asked “ Where is Yoongi? “

 

“ With Namjoon hyung . They are friends . “

 

“ Ohh Okay . You three talk . Bye “ 

 

 

* And I was crying on the staircase 

Begging you “ Please , don’t go “ * 

 

“ Urgh, hyung ! I swear I love him so much . Is that even possible to love someone I just meet ? Not that I didn’t see him before “ Namjoon groaned . After Seokjin left with his father , Yoongi approached him .

 

“ And I don’t think he like me “ Namjoon earned a slap on his head from Yoongi .

 

“ What the ? Didn’t you see how he looked at you ? How his eyes turned to the heart shape just he looked at you ? “ 

 

“ But , hyung . “ Namjoon sighed . He sighed loudly.

 

Just Seokjin father attitude , he knew he lost the chance .

 

“ Hey , hyung . Why you sighed ? “ Jimin out of nowhere , asked him .

 

“ He is hopeless . He said Seokjin hyung doesn't interest in him . “ Yoongi explained 

 

“ Hyung , Listen . Seokjin hyung And Jungkook won’t be a thing . I promise . Jungkook has his love already . And for your information, Seokjin hyung almost drool over you . Stop thinking anything so stupid “ 

 

“ Really ? “ Jimin nodded .

 

“ You should go and get him . Before you lose “ Yoongi added . Namjoon nodded and hurried . Then he stopped .

 

“ Where is he ? “ Jimin laughed and pointed to the hallway to Seokjin chamber . Namjoon nodded a Thanks and ran . He heard ,

 

“ Go and get him , Romeo “

 

Namjoon ran to the direction that Jimin pointed to him . He saw stairs to upstairs . He almost tripped when he had to stop quickly . He saw Seokjin cried in his palm . He ran to him 

 

“ Seokjin “ Namjoon crouched down in front of Seokjin 

 

Seokjin got up so fast that he fell back into Namjoon arms .

 

“ careful , beauty “ Seokjin face was red .

 

“ S-Sorry “ Seokjin hiccuped. 

 

“ Don’t cry , okay ? “ Namjoon stood Seokjin straight . “ I won’t let you go anywhere “

 

“ Huh ? “ Seokjin looked at him straight to his eyes . He saw him inside Namjoon eyes . He saw how much love Namjoon had for him .

 

“ Yoongi told me . And don’t worry . I will make sure I’m your and you’re mine “ Namjoon smiled . Seokjin loved that smiled .

 

“ Promise me ? “ Namjoon nodded . Seokjin hugged him  “ Baby , please don’t go “ 

 

* And I said ,

“ Romeo , take me somewhere we can be alone

I’ll be waiting , all that’s left to do is run 

You’ll be the prince and I’ll be the princess 

It’s a love story , baby just say yes “ *

 

“ Hey , Namjoon . “ Seokjin said . Namjoon hummed in reply .

 

“ Can we be together ? Can we be together forever ? “ 

 

“ Sure , we can . And I will make sure of it , love “

 

They were currently hugging and kissing , if you was curious.

 

Seokjin continued “  Namjoon , can you take me somewhere we can be alone ? I’ll be waiting for you . We can run away if father won’t approve “

 

“ Ohh , my little love . “ Namjoon cupped Seokjin “ I promise . We will be together . Please , have faith in me “

 

Seokjin nodded .

 

“ You should go back to your room . Don’t want you to stay at ball room . Don’t want other men to look at you . You are mine “ 

 

Namjoon lifted Seokjin in bridal style and went upstairs.

 

“ Aww , Joonie . Are you jealous? “ Seokjin cupped his face , and kissed his cheeks .

 

“ Who wouldn’t , When your love is so beautiful? “ Namjoon said

 

“ So ... I’m your lover now ? “ Namjoon nodded 

 

“ My lover . My life . My everything. Mine “ 

 

“ You are so cheesy “

 

“ only for you , Princess “ Namjoon replied 

 

“ So you will be my prince and I will be your princess ? “ They arrived at Seokjin chambers .

 

“ Of course , Baby . My one and only princess . “

 

* So I sneak out to the garden to see you 

We keep quiet ‘cause we’re dead if the knew 

So close your eyes , escape this town for a little while *

 

Seokjin couldn’t sleep that night . He kept on thinking about Namjoon . It that what love did to human ? 

 

A quiet knock could be heard from his bedroom door . Jimin sneaked in .

 

“ Hyung , Yoongi hyung told me to get you out “ Jimin whispered 

 

“ Why ? Where ? “ Seokjin got up and wore his shoes .

 

“ Garden . Namjoon hyung wait at there “ 

Jimin never seen Seokjin dress so fast in his life .

 

They sneaked out from the back door of the kitchen . Seokjin and Jimin were skilled in this section . They managed to slip out without noticed . Jimin got Seokjin to where Yoongi and Namjoon waited . They arrived after a small walk 

 

“ Namjoon “ Seokjin yelled and ran to hug him 

 

“ don’t be so loud , baby . “ Namjoon shut him down with the kiss “ Let’s go . “

 

“ Have fun , hyung “ Then Jimin And Yoongi escaped somewhere with each other . Seokjin waved them good bye .

 

“ where will we go ? “ Seokjin asked 

 

“ Out of the town . To stargaze, together “

 

* 'Cause you were Romeo, I was a scarlet letter

And my daddy said "Stay away from Juliet"
But you were everything to me, I was begging you, “ please, don't go “ *

 

They left the town together . Namjoon had prepare the place for them to lay on . He also asked Jimin for Seokjin favorite foods . They looked at the stars and kissed all night . 

 

It was 4am that Namjoon brought Seokjin back to the palace . Seokjin was asleep , hugging Namjoon waist as Namjoon rode the horse . It was so romantic and Namjoon swore to himself to make this last forever . 

 

“ Baby , wake up . “ 

 

They arrived at Seokjin place . They stopped under Seokjin window. They had to climb up to get to Seokjin bedroom . 

 

“ Piggyback me “ Namjoon laughed. He piggybacked Seokjin into the room . He gently laid Seokjin on his back .

 

“ See you later , baby “ Namjoon kissed Seokjin forehead , wanted to climb down to his horse , only to stop by Seokjin pulled him into the bed .

 

“ Warm . Sleep with me “ Seokjin mumbled in his sleep . Namjoon found it adorable and he couldn’t denied Seokjin request .

 

“ Anything for you . “

-

 8Am :

 

“ Your majesty , Prince Seokjin still in his slumber “

Namjoon heard someone yelled . Like to stop someone from something. That when he registered Jimin voice . 

 

“ Please , your majesty “

 

Namjoon got up quickly, earned a mumble ‘ What’ from Seokjin .

 

“ Where is Seokjin ? “ Seokjin heard his father yelled .

 

“ I have to go “ Namjoon put on his shoes and ran to the window

 

“ Careful “ Seokjin gave a kiss on Namjoon lips , then he jumped off from the bedroom .

 

Seokjin hurry ran back to his bed , got in and pretended to sleep . Then the door of his bedroom bursted , seeing furious Seokjin father and red face Jimin into view .

 

Seokjin acted as if he just woke up and yawned loudly . “ Good Morning , Father “

 

“ Where is he ? “ His father yelled 

 

“ He is here “ Seokjin pointed to himself , making confused face . “ Who does you expect to see in my bedroom beside me or me with Jimin ? “ 

 

His father looked around a bit longer and looked back to Seokjin . He narrowed his eyes on Seokjin while Seokjin looked at him like ‘ What is happening ‘ .

 

“ Wake up and go to the library for your study now “ After scanned the whole area and didn’t caught any sight , his father commanded 

 

“ But father , it’s too early ... “

 

“ NOW “ He shouted “ Jimin , dress him “ 

 

With that , His majesty went back outside . They let out a relieved sighs .

 

“ I thought I couldn’t stop him in time “

 

“ At least Namjoon is safe now . Let’s go “ Jimin nodded , and wandered to bring the clothes for Seokjin .

 

And I said Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone * 

 

-Namjoon , please ! Come and take me . I’m bored - Seokjin 

 

“ Jimin , take this to Namjoon “ Jimin nodded and went to do what had been told . 

 

Seokjin stared at his back book and sighed . He missed Namjoon already .

 

* I'll be waiting, all there's left to do is run
You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess
It's a love story baby just say yes *
 

 

-We can go anywhere, but here . I wanna stay in your arm . I’ll be your And you’ll be mine , like forever- Seokjin 

 

After Namjoon read the letter , he just want to go and get Seokjin . He felt the same . He wanted Seokjin as much as Seokjin wanted him . 

 

“ I don’t think I can stand anymore. I have to make a plan “ 

 

* Romeo save me, they're trying to tell me how to feel *

 

After Seokjin time of studying finished , he was called by his father .

 

“ Seokjin , you know I’m old already “ His father said “ And I will be happy if you marry the West prince now “ 

 

“ Father , can you just let me find someone I love ? “ 

 

“ You know what we can get , if you marry Jungkook “ His father said 

 

“ But I don’t like him , Father . I have someone I love “

 

“ Is He The North Prince ? “ His father asked 

 

“ You don’t need to know “ And then Seokjin left , with tears .

 

* This love is difficult, but it's real * 

Seokjin ran to his bedroom with a heavy heart . He wished he could just run to Namjoon , into his embrace. He wished he could just stay with Namjoon forever .  

 

He cried so loud , that he didn’t hear someone climb into his bedroom .

 

* Don't be afraid, we'll make it out of this mess
It's a love story, baby just say "Yes" *

 

Seokjin felt Someone hugged him . Like hugged him so tight . And that hug sent him love .

 

“ Baby , don't cry ! “ He heard his hugger said “ I promise you that we will be together. I promise we will make out of this mess “

 

“ How are you so sure ? “ Seokjin looked at Namjoon “ Father is a bit stubborn “ 

 

“ I have my way . So don’t worry and prepare to be mine already “ 

 

“ Already yours “ 

Namjoon lended into for the deep kiss . It was sweet and wanted and loved . He promised himself to make what Seokjin want came true . For his little love , he could do anything.

 

* I got tired of waiting 

Wondering if you were ever coming around
My faith in you was fading
When I met you on the outskirts of town * 

 

After the kiss , Seokjin went to lock his door and windows . He was tired from the crying session. But he felt a bit better since Namjoon embraced him so tight . 

 

He slept on Namjoon embrace and thought .

 

“ Namjoon “ Namjoon hummed “ What if we don’t make it ? “ 

 

Namjoon pulled him out and stared at him in the eyes “ What make you think like that ? “ 

 

“ It just ... My father , he has been determined me to marry to Jungkook like year ago because he said he trust Jungkook will make me happy and he glad if he and his best friend Kingdom will do great together. “

 

“ Baby , Listen . I already told my father about you and he said he likes you . He will help us ... also he and your father also best buddies . I already promise I will do whatever just to have you , right ? . “ Seokjin nodded 

 

“ Are you sure ? I really want to be with you . I want to grow old with you “ 

 

“ I will make sure what you want become the reality, Jin . Have faith in me “ Seokjin nodded , even he didn’t have faith in himself . But he put all of his faith in Namjoon . He trusted Namjoon .

 

Namjoon left after they had a small conversation and small kisses . Seokjin couldn’t sleep . He just wished everything will be alright.

 

-

 

Three months of only sent love by the letters to Namjoon  , Seokjin saw Jimin almost flied into his room in one fine morning . Not usual . 

 

“ Hyung , you have to come and see . I swear ... urgh “ Jimin panted 

 

“ what’s happening? “ Seokjin asked . He walked to get his shoes , didn’t care about the change .

 

“ You have to come see it by yourself “ And Seokjin was dragged outside by Jimin .

 

* And I said

"Romeo save me, I've been feeling so alone
I keep waiting for you but you never come
Is this in my head? I don't know what to think" *

 

Seokjin ran as fast as his legs could to where Jimin told him . His Kingdom Hall .

 

When he arrived all he saw was Namjoon , stood in front of the door . Hopeless and broke . Seokjin knew it . So he ran to Namjoon and embraced him with all his might . 

 

“ Seokjin “ Namjoon voice broke . It only made Seokjin cried harder 

 

“ Namjoon , please don’t leave me . I can’t fight alone . I can’t ... I can’t live without you . Don’t leave me . Don’t make me feel alone “ Seokjin sobbed into Namjoon shirt . He only felt vibration from Namjoon chest .

 

“ What the , Namjoon ? Why are you laughing? “ He looked at Namjoon . Namjoon just laughed like a mad man .

 

Was Namjoon gone crazy because they couldn’t be together? Was Namjoon crazy because his father said something unpleasant that why he laughed was— 

 

* He knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring and said

"Marry me, Juliet, you'll never have to be alone
I love you and that's all I really know
I talked to your dad, go pick out a white dress
It's a love story, baby just say yes" *

 

Namjoon got down on his one knee in front of Seokjin . Seokjin stared at him confused . What was happening? 

 

“ Seokjin “ Seokjin heard the door cracked “ We may just meet not long ago . But I fall in love with you when I first laid my eyes on you when you walked from the balcony door into the room . I know my feeling is mature so do you . Things happened a lot . You scared of what if your father won’t agree “ 

 

“ So , as Kim Namjoon , the prince of the North kingdom . May I have a honor of holding your hand at the aisle and say ‘ I do ‘ in front of everyone and you ? “ 

 

Seokjin stood there . Stood still and cried . It got him 0.4seconds to register what Namjoon said , and jumped into Namjoon arms , made the two of them fell .

 

“ Oh my god , Namjoon ! I swear “

 

“ You swear what ? “ Namjoon asked as he caressed Seokjin hair . They laid on the ground together , dismissed their surrounding. 

 

“ I swear to hold your hand and say ‘ I do ‘ down the aisle . So yes , Namjoon yes . “ Seokjin rocked both together , forgot about the audiences , until he heard the cough sound .

 

Jimin ran to them and helped both of them up . Seokjin saw his father and Namjoon father looked at them .

 

“ Emmmm .... “

 

“ Seokjin “ His father pulled him into the embrace “ I’m happy for you . Please , be happy with him . “ 

 

“ Thank you , Father . Thank you for your understanding. “ He hugged back tight .

 

“ Okay , So I will let you two have a talk . Ehh , Wennam, how about we have some drinks ? “

 

“ Sure “ Wennam, Namjoon Father , aka the North king , replied

 

 “ Have fun you two “ He pulled Seokjin and Namjoon into the hug and went with Seokjin father to the drink room .

 

“ bye , hyungs ! I will leave you two to talk . “ and Jimin gone . Left Seokjin and Namjoon alone , together .

 

Seokjin looked at Namjoon with his teary eyes , then his tears slipped when Namjoon put the ring on his forth finger . Namjoon kisses the tears away .

 

“ I promise to love you until my last breathe , my love “ 

 

“ I believe in you “ 

 

“ I love you , Seokjin. “

 

“ I love you too ,  Namjoon “

 

Namjoon lifted Seokjin up and walked to the bedroom .

 

“ I guess we have something to do now “ Namjoon smirked 

 

“ what you want to do ? “ Seokjin put his face inside Namjoon neck and kisses him softly.

 

“ Something that I promise to do after your father agreed on us “ 

 

Namjoon pulled the door open . He put Seokjin on the bed , hovered over him .

 

“ How did you get to make it through my father ? “ Namjoon his shown-skin softly. Seokjin had to bite his lips to prevent the sound he made .

 

“ Honest and True love are the key , Jinnie “ Namjoon started to undid Seokjin shirt 

 

“ I told him I will love you with no limit . I promise him to make you happy and our kingdoms are staying with peace .” 

 

“ And I told him , I will get him a lot of grandchildren “ Namjoon smirked 

 

Seokjin face was red . Damn , Namjoon was so hot when there was a smirk on that damn y face . 

 

“ Can’t you just wait until our wedding ? “ Seokjin playfully hit Namjoon chest .

 

“ Your are too hot to resist , baby “ Namjoon said . Seokjin already had his hands on Namjoon shirt .

 

“ So why need to wait then , yeah ? “ Seokjin smirked as Namjoon smirked back .

 

“ Prepare for twin already , baby “ 

 

The room was only provided the sound of two people showed their love to each other and words of promise also ‘ I love you ‘ too . 

 

They got married after 6 months of dating . Ohh also 5 months of carrying a living being in Seokjin’s tummy . 

 

* 'Cause we were both young when I first saw you. * 

 

“ I’m glad you came and said Hello “