I Still Have Tears To Drop

A Farewell

Dearest JongHyunie,

Don’t know where to begin because I wanna say so many things, so bear with my lack of words would you?. I really don’t know how to say goodbye to you my heart aches so much and I don’t know if I’m selfish only because I don’t want to say goodbye.

Since I get into Kpop SHINee instantly became my favorite group, the sparkly personality of you five got me since I first saw you; Your honey voice was/is always a calming chant to my heart.

Dj Jjong enchanted my soul every midnight and trough your voice I found peace in my darkest times; when the news broke at first I was mad at you thinking “why this beautiful soul that healed so many hearts couldn’t heal his? How could he leave us in so much pain and sorrow?” But then I realize that your choice was meant to found your own peace and how selfish my question was.

How little you knew, JongHyunnie, how loved you are, how little you knew how many wounds your music healed and how little we knew how broken you felt. I’m so sorry, we couldn’t reach your wounds to heal you, even when we are far apart, the path you choose we most accept. Isn’t gonna be easy isn’t gonna be soon, but we will do it because you teach us that is ok to cry and to feel sad; but through your music and your honey voice you teach us how to heal.

So I’m here trying to resume in a “few” words my love for you and it’s hard cuz there’s so much I need to say and so little space to share, let me cry more it’s been 3 days and I still have tears to drop; but I promise you that I’ll be fine the scar will forever remain, my love for you will forever be and I’ll wait until we meet again.
In your own words, I think “It must be autumn to be excited for nothing
It’s probably a greeting that doesn’t really mean anything to you
It must be autumn to be upset for nothing
It’s probably a phone call you made at a sudden thought / To fall apart so easily, a phone call that rang quietly”.
When we meet again it’s gotta feel like autumn cuz Is colored, as well as my heart and Maybe because you came deeply into my heart.

So goodbye, my dearest JongHyunnie cuz the love belt we share will remain and at the end of the day we will see how your Love remains in your songs. we will show you how hard you work healing us through it and you will never be lonely anymore.

My soul healer, my honey voice, my favorite Dj I’m sorry cuz we meet too late but in so little time you did so much to my heart; I love you and you never do nothing wrong you did extremely well, you work hard JongHyunnie and now it’s time for you to rest and for us to embrace all the word you did.
Thank you for saved me from my own demons, I’ll word hard to not disappoint you.

Bye my dearest JongHyun, until we meet again~