Artificial love

You & Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Flashback on days when Taemin and Kai was a thing)
__________________________

"Why won't talk to me oppppppaaaaaa," the girl who was super drunk won't stop clinging to Kai which got Kai super irritated.

"Hyuna, I told you to stop bothering me, you're nothing but just a one nigh-"

"Ouch cupcakes, don't go to harsh on her.." that mysterious man, that had his hair down. His fringe covered his eyes, his clothes were something that Kai wears on a daily basis if his going work, white collared shirt, black straight cut trousers, hanging his coat on his right shoulder.

"Who are you to tell me what to do?"

He just chuckled.

"Excuse me sweetheart, oppa doesn't feel good tonight, don't bother oppa anymore okay?"

His words were so soft. Kai made sure that he wasn't drunk and is sobered up because he has never seen this happening before.

The girl simply frowned and walked away. It was obvious that she was drunk, the way she stumbles, the way her breath was filled with alcohol.

"I'm sorry but may I know who are you?"

"Nice call, I'm Lee Taemin, and I'm looking for a hot guy around here, it seems like you caught my eye"

Kai simply chuckled at how confident that Taemin is. Taemin extended his hand to Kai while waiting for Kai to introduce himself.

"I'm Kim Kai, and I'm looking for someone pretty sobered up to do things with me"

"I like where this is going.. what do you have in mind

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter