The eve

You & Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Sehun's pov)
_____________________________________________

Sehun concludes that he is actually pretty tall among the other older hyungs, except for Chanyeol and Kai of course.

He smiles to himself everytime knowing how close he is to see Kai back.
How close he is to get Kai back.

But he didn't know what they had in store for Sehun, only Kai knew the worst that could happen. But he was ready, to take his own life. Just for them and most importantly Sehun.

They arrived the place. It looks.. bleh and sounds.. quiet. And scary for the evening.
The sounds of the beach was the only thing that calm their heart that is filled with hatred for Taemin.


Each slowly took turns to step inside warehouse. With excellent skills, they step into the warehouse as quiet like trained ninjas.

While they were quietly passing by the corridors, the last man at the back, Kyungsoo, felt a tap on the back. Kyungsoo pulled out an move that caused the unknown person to twist his arm and groan in pain softly.

"Kyungsoo HYUNG ITS ME TAEYONG," muttered Taeyong, loud enough for Kyungsoo to release Taeyong.

"Oh I'm sorry, what the are you doing here?"

The whole of EXO stared at the drama going on and Taeyong pulled EXO into a empty room.

"Please don't find me suspicious, I'm with you guys, TRUST ME," Taeyong tried proving Kyungsoo but neither of them would budge, even Sehun is new to this.

____

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter